20.8k JPY for 70 minutes

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
For your information, I am an Asian guy who does not speak Japanese at all.
Complete foreigner in this country and always plan a lot before doing something.
This was my first time to visit/use cash for the sex industry, so hope this finds you well if you are quite new person like me.
I don't want to waste my time/money to make a call to communicate. Rather I chose Hime Channel, Line, Twitter to communicate and make reservation.

Also, please don't believe the translated texts, pictures. Little English means no English. Looks chubby or the angle of the photo doesn't show everything, they are hiding something.
Cheap means cheap. Don't expect too much.

This was my second visit and couldn't resist on this as the woman offered quite attractive price for my second time of Japan Soap.
(Should have realized)

I connected with this woman on Twitter and could find a review from a great man in TAG.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/king’s-club-saori-bubbly-bbw-with-great-service.29431/

I assume that it is a same woman but I just didn't know for sure the definition of BBW was wrong in myself.

There are bunch of women registered in Hime channel from Club Hana but it was really hard to find the information of any visit on Club Hana on TAG.
That was the another reason why I decided to go through even I don't like a chubby woman at all (stated from the first review).

I value someone who works for him/herself. If I live with my appearance and skills, then I value someone who works hard to get those attributes. (This is the reason why)

The soapland looked quite new and this was the other reason why I should visit another Soap in Yoshiwara in the future because the last night experience from Shinjuku was really terrible. Max was really a small and old place that I worried about cleanliness all the time.

The process was same like usual Soap reviews. I was guided to the waiting room (but the facility, attitude of workers were way better) and waited 5 minutes.
Then I was guided to the elevator and could meet Mayoi.

I reviewed all the photos on the website and Twitters. She also couldn't speak English almost at all but has really positive vibes on communicating. I could feel this even on Twitter.
It was same. She was really bright and cute girl with positive vibe but the photos were not similar with herself at all.

I realized that why she could offer this price and was not busy at all. She was fat.

I thought that Soapland experience from a mat play is a different one, so just considered that the appearance cannot be a big deal.
But I just did the mistakes. The whole thing is communication with words and bodies. She should be nice and give me some pleasures that satisfy all my natural instincts.

I left the room 15 minutes earlier like the last visit.
Within two days, I learned quite many and was really expecting more for the tomorrow. Because I believed that tomorrow would be really different.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

holy cow the spec
T158・120(L cup)・60・100

definitely not my cup of milk.

Sorry to hear the experience didn't go so well.

I can't say much more. But some people might know what I would make a point about.

But the middle measurement shouldn't be right. So, I recommend all to gather up the information as many as possible.

It is totally correct. Anyone is supposed to know that 60 cm waist size is the code for fat.

It is totally correct. Anyone is supposed to know that 60 cm waist size is the code for fat.
I find this along with breast size to be the most inaccurate tho.

Usually height and age are pretty close (or close enough to not be able to tell much).

In the past year I haven’t gotten any of those two way off. Breast size is almost always off, and waist seems sometimes off cause I think they just keep the wait size from when the person started working and don’t update it they gain.

Height is about the only number you can trust. The waist, like MikeH says, is good for that 60 milestone. Really though people need to depend on diary photos for better gauge of looks, and TAG reviews to reduce chances of a bad session.

Height is about the only number you can trust. The waist, like MikeH says, is good for that 60 milestone. Really though people need to depend on diary photos for better gauge of looks, and TAG reviews to reduce chances of a bad session.
Age has been about right in Onakura for me just about every time.

I’ve only been to soaps 4 times so maybe those smudge age more? So far I think accurate there too - but 4 isn’t a great sample size.

ウエスト基準公開中!!
55・・・かなり細い
56・・・細い
57・・・標準
58・・・グラマラス
59・・・ぽっちゃり
55 Quite thin
56 Thin
57 Normal
58 Glamorous
59 Chubby

Waist sizes described on a soaplands HP, I wish they could measure them in cms instead!

Do you seriously think they update age after a girl joined a shop?
No. Guess not.

But it’s been pretty accurate for me so far. Never thought “whoa… this is way off.”

That says 59 waist.

So either inaccurate or this photo is real old?

Attachments

• 3D741B54-7BDF-4EA6-9F88-48F7406D6532.jpeg
    3D741B54-7BDF-4EA6-9F88-48F7406D6532.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 37
Once had a girl, card said 24
Face looked 42

Guys guys. How many times I have to tell you this; the magic works so that the moment the girl enters the business she stops aging.

That is also why most of them never dare to retire, they would instantly gain all the missed years.

Does this place take foreigners? I know op isn't Japanese but he said he is Asian. Just want to know if non Asian people are okay to go in

Does this place take foreigners? I know op isn't Japanese but he said he is Asian. Just want to know if non Asian people are okay to go in
one way to find out, message the girl or the shop.

if they take english only, maybe they are less picky

Assume that you will be okay. I didn't mention that I am an Asian bit speak only English when I make reservations.