Guest viewing is limited

Review Jk-style - ななか (nanaka)

microchip2202

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, having had a great experience yesterday but not really getting my cute petite, girl fix, I called up JK Style again to set an appointment. The first two girls I asked about didn't take foreigners. He offered かんな, saying that her English is better than most girls. I thought about it, but turned him down. There's something about her pictures I don't quite like. Maybe it's just that the poses look awkward and stiff. If anyone else tries a session with her, I'd be very interested in their thoughts. I called back a little bit later and asked about ななか. He said that would be possible, and we arranged the details. 80 minutes as before, but this time I opted to get a room at Lapia instead of delivery (oddly enough, I was never charged for delivery the last time, nor was it mentioned).

http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=2312

So, my feelings about the session with ななか were a bit mixed compared to my previous session with みほ. Communication was a bigger issue this time around than last. More on this later.

When she arrived, she was very shy and formal, in the Japanese way. I'm not really used to this yet (Korea has something similar, but in Japan it's more pronounced). She wouldn't even look me in the eyes at first. She made her call to check in, and then started the timer right away. We talked a bit, and I offered her drinks. She asked for the bottle of water. She loosened up a little bit, would look at me in the face, but was still didn't open up too much. Since she'd already started the timer, I didn't spend a lot of time chatting and asked about taking a shower.

We undressed each other a little bit, but mostly ourselves. We jumped in the shower. Nothing special there. Just cleaning up.

About her appearance: the pictures are pretty accurate, though her makeup and hair were different. She's not THAT short (about 5'4"), but she does have a petite frame while still having some meat on her: slim with a nice round butt. She's got nice B-cup (by American sizes) breasts. She's got soft, smooth skin. She's a bit more trimmed down there, too. Her face is nice, but a bit plain, but that's honestly the worst thing I could say about her appearance. So, I'm really pleased in this area.

So, she gets on the shower, dries off, and gets in the bed with me, naked. Never put on the uniform. I'm not too sure what happened with that, but no big deal. She kinda looks at me like "what do we do now." She's also cold, so I get her under the covers and we cuddle some (I didn't figure out how to turn down the AC until much later). I start kissing her, DFK, which she participates in eagerly. When I move down to the nape of her neck and breasts, she has a huge, sheepish grin on her face. She seems to genuinely enjoy this.

I work may way down, kissing her, to her belly button and then her vagina. She hugs a pillow to keep warm. She's not quite as responsive to this she was kissing her up above. Maybe I was going too fast. While licking her, I'm using my finger to stroke her as well (but not inside), but she uses the phone translator to tell me "it hurts a little". So, I stop using my finer. She seems to be more sensitive down there than most girls I've been with. After a few minutes, she tells me she needs to use the bathroom. She runs in and does her business, then cleans herself off again in the shower. She feels very embarrassed about this, and brought it up several times afterwards, even at the end of the session, to apologize. I pick up where we left off, kissing her down there.

Then move up, cuddling with her and kissing her on the lips. I guide her hand to my member, and she strokes it a bit. I then lay down my back. She's not sure what to do at first, but eventually understands that I her to give me a BJ. She does this for a while. While she's doing this, I type into the translator, "can I do anything for you, that feels good?". I'd planned for her to read it after I'd cum, but she saw when I laid the phone down on the bed and read it right away. She took the phone and said that she wanted me to kiss her and lick her nipples. So, she got on her back, and I obliged. After a few minutes, she typed into the phone "now I want you to lick me down there." This time, she spread her legs really wide for me. I did this a while, and then asked for 69. She got on. Her BJ was pretty basic and tame. I licked her vagina. A once or maybe twice she had to pull back. Maybe the stimulation was a bit too much, I'm not sure. She said something in Japanese, and then after a few seconds, said "okay okay" and then moved back.

At this point, I asked for sumata. She laid on her back, so I guessed she wanted to do it missionary style. I wasn't quite sure at first how this was supposed to work mechanically. I stood with my knees with my member between her legs, trying to figure out how this was supposed to work. After a few seconds waiting for me to start, she asked about lube. I handed her the bottle and she lubed things up. Then, before I started, she looked at me with this big grin and said, in broken English, that my face was very cute. I think she was being sincere. I figured things out, and we started sumata. I enjoyed this style: it was almost as good as the real thing.

I finished, and we cleaned up with napkins. I knew there wouldn't be enough time for a second round, so we just cuddled. We talked a bit. She used the phone to ask if I was happy. I said yes. Then, I said that I hoped that she enjoyed it too. She typed into the phone that she wanted to kiss me, so we did DFK, which she was enthusiastic about. Time soon came up, so we showered and dressed. Some of that formality and shyness, which never really left, returned in her. She asked if I was happy, and I said yes. I asked her the same, and she said yes, but I couldn't really tell the answer was born purely out of politeness or not.

Overall, I walked away satisfied, though I could have spent more time with her. However, things didn't go a smoothly this time with the language barrier. This was partly because she was more shy and less open that みほ had been. She was also more passive in bed, having to be more directly told what to do and it was harder to "read" what she wanted from her body language. This is really not too bad a thing for me, but I find it a bit disconcerting not having a clear read on her feelings at the end of the session. Her attitude was to please me, but I'd much prefer knowing that it was a positive experience for her as well, or at least not a negative one. I'd feel really bad if she felt it was a negative experience for her because I was doing something wrong down there, because it was too cold in the room (we eventually figured out how to turn down the AC about 2/3rds through the session), or any other issue exacerbated by the language barrier.

For that reason, I wouldn't recommend her to someone who doesn't have at least some conversational Japanese. I would personally repeat, if given the opportunity, since I would at least know what to expect and can hopefully learn from my mistakes from the first time around. I had a good time with her, but I think that if you can get her to loosen up a bit more, she'd be great!

Ratings:
Appearance - 9
Attitude - 7 (I'd prefer someone who is a bit more laid back and enthusiastic like みほ, but I realize that I also could have done a better job of making her feel comfortable)
Technique - 6 (aside from kissing, it was all pretty basic. Seems like she's not very experienced, yet)

Aside from my worries above (and I'm probably over-sensitive in this respect), it was a great experience. It's a good thing I don't live in Tokyo, or JK-Style would soon have all of my money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerdo and bichan2
Microchip, I love your long reports, and I can't wait until I am next time in Tokyo. Thanks for being so kind to the girls. They are cute and they deserve to be treated with respect, as everybody is. It is a tough and competetive work they do, and I want them to enjoy it, having fun together.

Reactions: bichan2
Great review, Mirochip. Love all the details you put in, non only about the 'facts' but also around the atmosphere, the relationship etc. I think this kind of things are really useful to the TAG community (at least are useful to me...).

Looks like ななか is quite new (I think you can 'spot' new girls from the fact that they don't have a blog on the site). I think I'd like to try her as - like you - I am always on the hunt for petite types.

I can only echo what lotus says - thanks for being so kind to the girls. Well done. Loved the "Can I do anything to make you feel good" thing!

There is one sentence you wrote that really made me laugh (and I explain why):
It's a good thing I don't live in Tokyo, or JK-Style would soon have all of my money.
Is exactly like I felt a few weeks ago!! I had 4 JK-style sessions in a week! And the last times I called I was concerned (over-concerning, I know, still I thought about it shortly) that by calling so often they would get suspicious and perhaps refuse me! ;)

Looks like ななか is quite new (I think you can 'spot' new girls from the fact that they don't have a blog on the site).

But you have to be careful even if you do research.

I was with Riria recently.

http://jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=2275

Based on her 'Play Preferences' and her on-site blog she was a total winner. She wasn't in reality. Cute enough, and very nice body (great arse), but the 'double-maru' (double circles) on her Preferences were misleading. She was not enthusiastic about much, not pro-active at all (though will to do things if asked) and does these hiccupy-yips through the whole exercise, and it was like an exercise. She was like a doll that you might switch on or off and it only has a certain number of mechanical functions. Then what she wrote in her blog was not really what I remembered as being so much fun for her. The blogs are part of the JK-experience: innocents getting banged but enjoying it. Hey - sounds like me!!

Hell - 4 JKs in a week! They ought to be sending the car for YOU not the gals!

Reactions: darkholer
I'll ask for the car next time then!! :sneaky:

Agreed about the double-maru (double circle) that can be misleading sometimes. I will post a (moderately negative) JK-style girl review in a few days (as soon as I get some time) where this applies.

But you have to be careful even if you do research.

I was with Riria recently.

http://jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=2275

Based on her 'Play Preferences' and her on-site blog she was a total winner. She wasn't in reality. Cute enough, and very nice body (great arse), but the 'double-maru' (double circles) on her Preferences were misleading. She was not enthusiastic about much, not pro-active at all (though will to do things if asked) and does these hiccupy-yips through the whole exercise, and it was like an exercise. She was like a doll that you might switch on or off and it only has a certain number of mechanical functions. Then what she wrote in her blog was not really what I remembered as being so much fun for her. The blogs are part of the JK-experience: innocents getting banged but enjoying it. Hey - sounds like me!!

Hell - 4 JKs in a week! They ought to be sending the car for YOU not the gals!
Does Riria do FS? Is she shaved? Was curious and wanting to try her for sometime now.

Looks like ななか is quite new (I think you can 'spot' new girls from the fact that they don't have a blog on the site). I think I'd like to try her as - like you - I am always on the hunt for petite types.

Ah, I hadn't really deciphered the site aside from the schedules and the things X-ed out on the basic menu. Based on the session with her, I'm not surprised to learn that she's new.

I also didn't know about the double-maru symbols. I'll keep an eye on that next time. From the options I CAN translate (they use images, so Google Translate doesn't work), I'd say it was more or less accurate in her case.

Dafuq - no (I asked) and no (but maybe she trims a bit). Her speech patterns, language (all done in Japanese), mannerisms, were just so stiff. We chatted a bit over the treat I had brought. Nice enough girl but just going through the motions. I did pop the question about FS twice but she just said, 'no, don't do that'.

I see now that JK has added rankings of some girls which will cost you more. The ones with the sort of turquoise rectangle with 優 kanji are +3,000. There is a higher rank of 特別 but none on JK (one on OL-style who have AV experience). The arrow mark (green and yellow) are beginners. Riria did say to me she had been at another establishment, though.

I guess the double-maru is the girl's own opinion of how she likes/performs that act. But if there is someone who decides that - I want that job!

Reactions: just4fun
No, the maru and batsus are their own choice. Also, there is a beginners mark (like to ones for car drivers) in their profile pic to indicate newbies (to JK style, not to the business).

in addition to what Lotus says I also found the 'beginner mark' (新人割 - not sure around the last kanji) are not always strictly speaking 'beginners'.... for example もこ(Moko) the girl of my last review here on TAG, has this 'beginner' mark but she told me she's been working at JK-style for around 3 months... so not always 100% reliable... not that I really care though...

I got a bit of feedback from the the agency. As expected, my worry over her was for naught. Said she was very nervous leaving the office to see me, but came back totally fine and worried that she'd "bored" me by being so shy (definitely not!). In any case, he urged me to call again the next time I was in Tokyo.

Last edited:
Dafuq - no (I asked) and no (but maybe she trims a bit). Her speech patterns, language (all done in Japanese), mannerisms, were just so stiff. We chatted a bit over the treat I had brought. Nice enough girl but just going through the motions. I did pop the question about FS twice but she just said, 'no, don't do that'.

I see now that JK has added rankings of some girls which will cost you more. The ones with the sort of turquoise rectangle with 優 kanji are +3,000. There is a higher rank of 特別 but none on JK (one on OL-style who have AV experience). The arrow mark (green and yellow) are beginners. Riria did say to me she had been at another establishment, though.

I guess the double-maru is the girl's own opinion of how she likes/performs that act. But if there is someone who decides that - I want that job!
Thats a shame she does not do FS she seems my type. Also good info to know! I really am curious about Risa, she looks really good in her blog pics and she is always fully booked. If you don't reserve two days prior you are pretty much shit out of luck with her.

Hi all,

Not sure where to post this. It's a translation of some of the terms on the JK-Style website which users with limited Japanese may find useful. I haven't taken the plunge myself yet, but I will, and I'll need a translation sheet. Any comments and improvements most appreciated.

View attachment 207
JK.jpg

What's the best way to ask for full sex? Japanese, Romaji, and English, if possible. Cheers.

I am not at all good at Nihongo (JLPT 4-5), but let me try ths, so real Japanese speaker can correct and amend:

"Honban ga dekimasuka?

... or a more subtle (in Japanese style):
"Chotto iretemo ii kana..."
(I wonder if I could insert it a bit...)

Hi,
Just wondering if I can arrange an appointment at JK without any Japanese - do they understand English on the phone?

Thank you in advance.

lol nice review
I enjoy that in a woman. not experienced?
makes me feel like I'm THE MAN
sounds pretty good thou

Branson, I called today for the first time and spoke to Aoki-san. His English is damn good. No problem communicating at all. But being a first time user, I cannot book in advance. You can only book on the same day for a first appointment, afterwhich you can book 1-2 days before the event.

I'm not overly familiar with Kabukicho. Anyone recommend a love hotel within easy reach of the Marunochi Exit (B13) of Shinjuku station? Much appreciated.

Fortune favours the brave. I'll post a review as and when.

Finally, I made a reservation with jk style. The English speaking guy wasn't there, I think. The guy I spoke with only knew a few words of English, but he seemed nice enough. JK STYLE! I'm excited.

JayL: Did you book the day before your appointment, or on the same day? As a first timer with JK, I was told I had to book on the day.

JayL: Did you book the day before your appointment, or on the same day? As a first timer with JK, I was told I had to book on the day.

Honestly, I called a few days too far in advance. The schedule for the day I selected isn't even out yet. I'm also a first timer.

What does the little yellow and green book-like symbol mean next to the girl's name? Not the kanji. Just next to the kanji. Anyone know?
2014-10-22 09.39.17 pm.png

JayL: But you could still make a reservation a few days in advance!? No fair. I called yesterday to book for tomorrow, and was told I had to call tomorrow to make a booking for tomorrow. I'm also a first-timer, but the guy I spoke to spoke English.