Appointment Length & Costs:
2H @ 35 000

Type/Location:
Shinjuku - Love hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hey guys,
Thought i will share with you my review of Kei from AM. I've been on the forum for a while btw, and thank you because i took the right decisions thanks to it.

Booking process was smooth with AM, quick answers by email and so on. I think AM service is one of the best around (at least for foreigners!)

We met with Kei at Shinjuku, perfectly on time and headed to a nearby love hotel. The discussion was easy and very natural. No need to break the ice...Kei is very natural and behave like an american. Don't expect a shy japanese style girl that you will have to lead into the action.
Keep in minde that Kei is half, yes, but she definetly have the american style (mentality and physicically). This point is important depending on what kind of date you are expecting.
Physically : she is tall, with great breasts (big cup for a slim body frame... enhanced but really nicely done...), a nice ass, long legs... shaved down there...
So basically i got horny just by looking at her. Good sign...
We chated for a while, just enough and proceed to shower. She took good care of everything in there, close contact and kissing... Nothing more to say.

Time in bed was really good. responsive to DATY, nice moaning... Kei is a great kisser... BBBJ was really good... Eye contact is one very positive point of Kei. During BBBJ and the rest. Also went for some delicious 69... DS, missionary... great intensity all the way long.
Good leg works, widely open... felt very PSE, very wild...
She made me confortable so i could let it go, i came twice... during DS and on her tits... We took a quick shower in the middle before coming back to the action. Finally a last shower, and we chated for another 10 - 15 minutes before leaving the hotel and part away.
Could have go for another hour without problem, another round, more chatting.... would have been nice for sure.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kei is very natural and have a lots of energy ... i could say it was both PSE and GFE, since the action was PSE and the discussion felt natural like with a girlfriend ! Highly recommanded. Other reviews were positive and i can tell you they are all accurate.

EDIT : for typos and various mistakes.

Last edited:
Nice. I have interest in Kei, might book her too, after im single again. In fact im between her, Anna Summers and a girl from nasty dolls called Tae for a starter. My ex wife is blonde, so im looking for a pretty and fit dark haired girl. Also. I dont like LH, and i know that asian mystique will send girls to my apartment, not sure about the others.

Thanks for the review!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What is her skin color (tan, milky, etc.) In your estimate how old is Kei? I think the age on asianmystique is not updated. She had the same age for quite some time.

She is definitely on my to-see list on the next trip.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What is her skin color (tan, milky, etc.) In your estimate how old is Kei? I think the age on asianmystique is not updated. She had the same age for quite some time.

She is definitely on my to-see list on the next trip.

I've met her for a 3P session back when I used to work for AM. She has a milky white complexion. Regarding her age, I have no idea about her real age, but she looks like she's in her late 20's or early 30's. Great skin. She looks like a model :)