2 hrs/¥35000

Type/Location:
Delivery Health

Language Notes:
Fluent in English

Overall Rating:
8.5 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
These are my notes on Kei of AM. Executive summary: Wow, not your father's J-Girl! Everything the AM description says she is, and then some. I will repeat.

Because you need a key card to use the hotel elevator, I'd left AM instructions to have Kei wait in a discreet location and call me when she arrived. When the phone rang a little early, I was surprised to hear Kei herself, calling from a house phone and asking to come up. I offered to come and get her, but she assured me she had the guys at the counter well in hand. Thinking about it afterward, I can only imagine *that* conversation. As the AM description notes, she is not a demure, traditional girl. And with her amazing figure, I can only imagine the conversations behind the counter once she boarded the elevator. And the knowing smiles.

She arrived quickly after the call, and bounced into my room, a bundle of beaming energy. She speaks with an interesting accent, but she is quite fluent in English. She is very bubbly and animated, and talks a mile a minute. I like her, but I can see where some guys might not go for this style. We spent a short while getting to know one another (well, getting to know *her*) before she suggested a bath. After watching her lithe figure squirming about on the edge of the bed as she spoke, I was anxious the see the unwrapping. She did not disappoint.

She's a statuesque beauty, very slim, yet full-breasted. I can't say if they are natural vs enhanced, because I never squeeze that hard (I noticed no scars), but they look about perfect. Nice. And they feel really nice against my skin. Her figure is very slender, surprisingly so. She wears a little more makeup than I like, but as soon as we entered the bathroom she said, "in case you want to kiss me", and wiped off her lipstick, so extra points for that.

She suggested a bath, started filling the tub, added suds, and then climbed in. I joined her, and we spent 10 mins or so talking, with her washing the areas of me that she could reach. The tub was a tight squeeze, but still enjoyable. If I could have reached her easily we might have kissed there. After 10 mins or so, she suggested I get out and dry while she finished washing. A few minutes later, she crawled onto the bed and said, "tell me what you like."

You know I don't do blow by blow, so I'll leave a bit to your imagination, but I will second the AM claim that she has a healthy libido. I think she came twice, and it sure felt like the real deal to me. If you take your time and warm her up, she *really* gets into it and reciprocates nicely. She said a lot of nice things to me during, and it felt sincere. I felt really good throughout, and after she left.

So, there you have it. There's a new girl in town. If you're looking for a change of pace, excellent English skills, and you can handle high-energy effervescence, Kei might be your girl.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended (but you have been warned about the energy level!), Will Repeat.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. She sounds (and looks) hot. Since she's mixed JP-American how would you describe her face? I've seen a number of mixed girls that advertised as 'Japanese' or 'Asian' that had very few or no Asian features. Not a deal-breaker for me, but it's nice to know what to expect.

Reactions: KevinChung
Nice full lips, nice eye shape, I think she looks like a 50/50 mix. Out of respect for her privacy I'll be careful, but I'll say she looks Asian, with some definite give-aways regarding the western contribution. Personally, I think she'd look better with less makeup (she is a beautiful girl), but her style was not unusual for Japan.

I was thinking of seeing her as she is one of the few am girls on the anal list. If you don't mind, is she shaved?

I'm sort of an ass man. How was her's?