Guest viewing is limited

Review - Mina of AM

Snippet

TAG Member
Reaction score
First all, thank you for fellow punters who have shared their valuable views in this forum. Since there isn't that much available of AMs latest additions, I'll add one for Mina.

I had an appointment with her some time ago. Impression of dealing with AM and getting an appointment agreed was positive - despite some doubts presented in this forum earlier. Worked ok in my case and she arrived on time as agreed.

She is, I'd say, one of her kind really. Very open, full of smiles and seduction. You get a feeling that she actually could be your GF - perhaps she is just new around here in Japan or we just clicked well. Don't really care, was fun.

I know for some that may not be a goal, for me it was ok and truly enjoyed it! I did feel like being looked after and pampered with a good massage, GF experience, DATY and BBBJs. Especially 3 sets of outfits changed between pops while I was gasping a breath was a nice add on :) Felt like a boy scout for a next run! And she always came back with a smile. No, I did not order extras, maybe this is her manuscript.

She also has the wild side in her and I got a nice ride with her for a second pop. Gives an innocent and maybe unsure expression, but when she is treated gently, she is very responsive and active. Point for her for that one.

She is as much Korean as I am Japanese - didn't really matter to me. Origins in Central Asia. Nevertheless, a cute young girl with a good and positive attitude. Gives really a service with a smile and that I personally value. Not the skinniest, but soft from the right spots with a silky smooth skin. Neatly trimmed, smelled/tasted fresh and soft lips. What else you can ask? Oh, good conversational skills!

Who look this type of girl, give her a go. Others may want to keep looking.

If you've a chance to meet her, be nice and treat her well. Pays back in double!

Snippet

Wow!! Many thanks Snippet. That adds another possibility to my list.

"I had an appointment with her some time ago. Impression of dealing with AM and getting an appointment agreed was positive - despite some doubts presented in this forum earlier. Worked ok in my case and she arrived on time as agreed."

Snippet, the problems stated were with specific providers. Happens from time to time and so the problem does not apply to others. That is all that was reported. You could request the same gal 50 times and 50 times be successful, but others, for whatever reason, and not much explanation, you get the run around. But thank you for the good review of Mina. I might have to give her a go now.

Agree with you MD. had no means to flag up an issue with AM. Humble apologies, if that gave such a twist in a report.

Like said, worked this time and a plus for that. Next time might be different, but that is part of the fun right.

In a summary, recommended for punters looking for a this type of girl.

Cheers!