Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
9,800 yen - 50 min

Type/Location:
Fashion Health - Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After my failed attempt this afternoon to make and appointment at SM Club Elegance in Ikebukuro http://www.elegance-m.net/ (I will make a post in the Q&A forum about this), I decided to go to Secret Touch as a backup.
I used Google maps on my phone to find it. If I knew where is was, I would have got there alot quickly as its right near the Metropolitan Gate/Exit.

I walked in the shop and was greeted by a friendly male staff. He pointed to some board which look like the available girls that day. But I told him in Japanese it was my first time there. And let him choose for me. He told me the total price was 9,800 yen. Then I paid the cashier 4,800 yen and she told me 4,800 is for the house, and to give the girl 5000 yen for her service. The male staff led me to a small waiting room, where there was another japanese customer waiting. So I figured I was second in line. But I waited for less than two minutes before Mari came to retrieve me. I did not have an expectations beforehand so I can say I was disappointed by her looks nor was I very excited. She looks better in her website profile and put on a few pounds. http://secret-touch.jp/secret-touch/cast/mari/
But she was friendly, and had a nice smile. She led me to a small room upstairs with with a shower, bath, and bed. It was more well lit than I expected. Mari asked if I wanted anything to drink, and I choose Fanta grape soda for some reason. We did some small talk and she at some point realized I was not full Japanese. You see, my japanese accent is very good, but my vocabulary is limited although I can hold a pretty good casual conversation. Anyway I told he that I was half japanese and then she started to fill the bathtub then she asked me to get undressed and left to fetch my drink

I got fully undressed. Then Mari returned with my grape soda and then she got fully undressed. As I said she has some body fat compared to her pictures, but she has some nice sized boobs for those of you who are boob men (not me, but I still can appreciate). They are natural not implants.
Mari then had me sit in the shower area and proceeded to wash my body. She did a little play with my dick/balls and asscrack with the soapy suds.
She also go close a pressed her big boobs into my body which felt nice. Then she rinsed me off and asked if I wanted to get in the bath now or later. I said now because I still felt kind of anxious which I felt before I even arrived. Into the hot bath I went which was nice and hot, and we chatted some more.

After about 5 minutes in the bath, I felt relaxed and Mari asked me lay on the bed after drying me off. Oh, and we both brushed our teeth and rinsed with some kind of mild disinfectant mouth rinse (not strong like Scope or listerine). I layed face up on the bed, and Mari put on some warm gel in my groin area and started rubbing/massaging in that area. It felt very good. My dick wasnt hard yet though. Still a bit nervous I guess. But after she started giving me a hand job, and running her fingers in the crack of my ass, I started to get hard. She asked my if I was okay with her fingers near my ass which I replied I was fine with it. But she never did actually inserted any fingers inside my asshole. She just kind of teased the outside. After a few minutes of her good feeling handjob, she started using with a BBBJ. I wasnt sure if it was going to be CBJ or BBBJ but was pleased that it was the latter. Her BJ technique was pretty good. Lots of tongue action and alternate sucking actions while using her hands at the same time. After awhile she asked if I had and specific requests. Then I asked but is possible. She said everything except Sumata and FS. So I said 69 which was no problem for her. So she turned around and I got a nice view of her ass and pussy. It really turned me on. As I mentioned, the room was well lit so I could see all the details. I put my hands on her firm ass cheeks and spread it a little. She had darker inner labia not too big or small and a nice sized clit. I couldn't help myself and started licking her pussy which made her moan softly in a lower voice (no JAV squealing). Her pussy had no taste or smell. I asked her if I could insert a finger and she said yes, but just "ippon", so then I inserted one of my middle fingers and tried to find her g-spot. She moaned even more and started sucking my dick more aggressively. She also sucked on my balls. I almost came, so she slowed down a bit. This went on for a while , then she asked how I wanted to finish. I told her lets stop 69, and she just finish me off with a blow job. I was ready to cum by then so I didnt take long. She continued the BJ until just before I came and then switched to HJ. I came pretty hard.

After that, she cleaned me up and washed all the gel of on my body. Then I dressed and a left. I think we finished a few minutes early. But I wasn't keeping track of the time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think it was well worth it for 9800 yen. Good service, Mari was nice, and I felt totally relaxed when I left.

The place is super easy to find again once you've been there the first time. Thanks to your review I'll consider Mari next time I go there.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland