Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins/60k ¥

Type/Location:
Sugamo/Pinsaro

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I visited Happy a few times in my short stay, and I'm sad to report that they're going to be closed for a few months for renovations. I believe September 18th is the opening day, but check their website to be sure.

Now a brief reviews of my experiences with each girl:

1) Yuma and Ayumi - Yuma was as wonderful as the other reviews said. Bit of nipple play, then a really solid bj. Almost felt like she was doing a little cum control, cause she did a great job of bringing me close, then backing off until the big final pop. Afterwards, she pulled out her phone and opened google translate so we could talk, which was a nice extra touch. Ayumi was... I won't be unkind, I'll just say she wasn't for me and I ended the encounter a bit early because I knew it wasn't going anywhere.

2) Shiho - Big girl, but that is fine by me. The front desk lady did her best to ask if I was absolutely sure I was ok with her being big. She started with some DFK, which I politely ended early (not my thing), then moved on to an awesome bj. Nice, wet, and deep. Then some titty fucking (why I don't mind bigger girls :p) and a little sumata, which again I declined because it's not my thing. When it came time to wrap things up, she went back to a bj and went ahead and put my hands on the sides/back of her head so I could help her pacing/depth. Suuuper hot and got me off very pleasantly soon after. Nice conversation after, she mentioned that it was hard but her English was not bad at all.

3) Shiho (again) - My first experience with her was so nice that I want in for round 2 a few days later. She had a surprisingly good memory about things we discussed on our last visit, and gave similarly great service. This time quite early she straight up said "push my head down" when she put my hands on her had, so suffice to say it was an equally great second experience. Nothing I'd ever do without it being made very clear that the girl was into it, but really awesome once I got the all clear.

So that's it. Sad that it closed before I left, but it was a bit dingy so it probably couldn't hurt. Quite a friendly place for foreigners, and while I had one less than great girl there, generally they were quite wonderful.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Can't repeat cause they're closed for a while :(

Last edited:
So the girls in Happy want you to push their head down while they are giving you head?

So i assume they dont have a problem taking it deep?

Most girls will have a problem if you push them to deep, if its true what you say then that fact alone is worth it to pay a visit there.

So the girls in Happy want you to push their head down while they are giving you head?

So i assume they dont have a problem taking it deep?

Most girls will have a problem if you push them to deep, if its true what you say then that fact alone is worth it to pay a visit there.

They went moderately deep on their own. I think a few times they went all the way down, but honestly, since it's tiny and dark and hands can be involved, it's hard to say for 100% sure.

I certainly wouldn't make such a broad generalization as to say their whole staff is into it. I can just say that Shiho was encouraging, and in both cases she physically took my hands and put them on the sides of her head. Plus I was a repeat customer. Wouldn't try it without being encouraged to do so.

If anyone is curious, pretty sure I'm right in the middle of the bell curve in terms of American penis size, so I'm terribly average and would say they generally went at least slightly past the midpoint, sometimes a bit deeper in the heat of the moment. I was curious about that before my first experience, so hopefully that tidbit is helpful.

It's not that i'm expecting it or would expect it even if i pay more because most girls simply dont want to go deep.

Even my girlfriends in the past always had something against going deep.

It's the first time i hear that a girl working in a pink salon or whatever place is taking your hands and is willing to let you push her down deep.

I have never heard anything like that, even in adult movies most of the time they would avoid going deep so it's interesting what you are saying here about these girls.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
JanJan seems to be fully operational at the moment. Also there is no mention of any planned closure for construction work on the website.

Unless the building is closed for major structural work, refitting a pink salon wouldn't take much longer than a week.

JanJan seems to be fully operational at the moment. Also there is no mention of any planned closure for construction work on the website.

Unless the building is closed for major structural work, refitting a pink salon wouldn't take much longer than a week.

Sorry, I'm confused/not sure why that's relevant. I'm talking about Happy (http://sugamo-happy.jp/index.php), which is closed, though you are right that that doesn't appear to be obvious from their homepage. The blog, however, confirms the opening date is 9-19 (http://blog.livedoor.jp/happy_hitomi/).

Edit: Sorry, I think I just misinterpreted your first sentence. Yeah, JanJan should still be good to go. I don't plan on checking Happy again in Sugamo, mostly cause both the manager and Shiho made special note of their closing, so I'd take their word for it.

Reactions: MossBoss
Hahahah oh man. I simply looked at the topic title and thought that the location was down until Sept 2017!

But yes, going by how there are some reviews of the place recently, it's safe to say the place is up and running again.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland