Review Request Lovely Hands

http://www.lovely-hand.net/top.php

I came across this. The girls profiles do indicate that they can take foreigners altogether or foreigners that speak Japanese. It seems to mostly be a hand job place but you pay an extra 5000 for a blow job.

Looking at the website there a lot of options and hard to translate. If someone can translate it could help. Google translate seems to not work as menus are in photo format.

Looking at the website there a lot of options and hard to translate. If someone can translate it could help. Google translate seems to not work as menus are in photo format.

There's a ton of options on there, I'm not going to translate the whole thing.

At the top is the usual "pay to choose the girl" thing, which is a few thousand yen.

• There's 3 hand job (tekoki 手コキ) courses, A through C.

手コキA 講座- Course A, the girl is clothed, and you don't get to touch the girl unless you pay an extra 500 yen.
手コキB 講座- Course B, you get to touch the girl, and you can pay 500 yen for her to be topless.
手コキC 講座- Course C, is all-nude, and you get to touch the girl.

Courses B and C offer cosplay for free over 40 minutes.

The more time you pay for, the more 'free options' you get from the bottom (will briefly talk about those in a sec), which is what all the 無料OP 4つ付き means (in that case, you get 4 free options.

• オナ見講座- Next section apparently is the 'woman viewing' course, where you just get to look at the girl and jerk yourself off.

• 足コキ&手コキ講座- Next section is 'foot and hand job' - cosplay is free for any time period here.

• 痴漢&ぶっかけ講座- Next is 'chicken and bukkake' course. Without translating the whole thing, it just seems to be more of a groping thing that allows for the hand job and coming on the girl (but it doesn't appear to allow coming on her face as part of the course)

• アロマエステ講座- Aroma Esute Course- More of a 'massage' course, with full nude and touching.

• Next one is 手コキ研(unknown)講座- (I can't make one of the kanji out) - from the description it's sort of a 3-some hand job where a more experienced girl is 'teaching' a less experienced girl how to give a hand job. All-nude and touching the girl costs extra.

• 前立腺手コキ講座- Prostate gland hand job- Pretty self explanatory. Girl in underwear or all nude costs extra.

• 拘束手コキ- Restraint Handjob- guy gets tied up and wears an eye mask. Girl in underwear or all nude costs extra.

• 電マ研(unknown)講座- Appears to be that the customer teaches the girl how to use a vibrator. Touching the girl is okay. Extra for girl in underwear or all nude.

• 逆電マ研(unknown)講座 - "Reverse vibrator training"- Apparently you teach the girl to use the vibrator on you, and she hesitantly uses it while performing a hand job.

• デート講座- Date course- Take a girl out on the town, or at least around Kabukicho. Lots of other various restrictions. Hand job can be arranged.

• 3P講座 or 逆講座 - 3some or reverse 3some. 2 girls, one guy, or 2 guys, one girl. Double the price either way.

• 花びら回転講座- "Hanabira Kaiten Course"- I've never tried this with P4P, but I'd like to sometime. It's one girl servicing you followed by another. In a 120 minute session, it's a different girl every 40 minutes for example. Costs for girl in underwear or all nude.

I'm not going to translate all the 'free options' 無料オプション Most of them are different hand job styles/ball playing styles. Theres'a few that you can click on and they'll give you a picture.

Paid options run the gamut from 500円 for the girl wearing glasses or high heels to 2000円 for french kissing to more standard health options at the 5000円 level- nama fera (BBBJ), licking pussy, etc.

Wow! Meiji thanks for all your explanation. Yes many options there for those that wish to try. I wish I could try them but because there's too many and I don't understand a lot of Japanese I may put it on the side to do later.

Yeah, I think I commented on a previous thread about how Japanese P4P tends to be somewhat...regimented. Lots of different options that you have to choose up front, instead of just paying for time with a girl and asking her to do something for you. This is a prime example of what I was talking about. :)

It's near Shinjuku Station. I'm not sure if they take people that speak very little/no Japanese, though.

Seems to be the case with most these places.
I am looking for a place like Asian relaxe but topless. Didn't think it would be this hard to find.
Thank you for the help.

痴漢&ぶっかけ講座- Next is 'chicken and bukkake' course. Without translating the whole thing, it just seems to be more of a groping thing that allows for the hand job and coming on the girl (but it doesn't appear to allow coming on her face as part of the course)
I assume that's "chikkan" - that roleplay where you pretend you're groping a girl in public? As opposed to "chicken" with the girl dressing up like a giant feathered fowl?