Review Request - Yuuna of JK Style

Rusty Shackleford

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello again, everyone!

Forgive me if review requests are not permitted. If this thread is an issue please feel free to delete and scold me adequately.

Plane tickets are booked for an unexpected, last minute adventure to Tokyo and I'm already excited at the prospect of utilizing JK Style once again. However, I am interested in a young lady at the shop who appears to be unreviewed, Yuuna-chan. I was hoping I may be able to encourage one of you fine gentlemen to pay Kabukicho a visit, see if Yuuna is open to foreigns and report back with a review for the community.

I can't offer you much in return, love, respect, witty quips and the prospect of a novel-like review of my own post-trip. That's about all I've got.

I appreciate you all, regardless. 😂

Lol.....are you trolling? Just ask the shop if she is available or ask her on Cityheaven.
She is the shop's No.1 so I guess she is popular and does her job well.

...no, review requests are not permitted on this forum. If you want a review of a specific girl you have to write it yourself 😉

Reactions: YokoMonger
I believe that's a distinction for @TAG Manager to make?
True, was just an uneducated guess.
If it was a thing there would be a request subforum......and I guess it wouldn't add any value. Nobody heads out to test shops for people who don't want to take a risk.

I am not sure if anyone would be willing to book the girl and write a review so you know what's going on. That costs time and money and what do they get back in return? Unless you are willing to pay them so they can test the girl, but then you might as well just book the girl yourself and write a review instead.

Assuming Aoki-san is still with the Style Group of shops, you can probably just call and ask for him so you can speak English and find out.