Guest viewing is limited

Review under consideration disappeared?

shadsleeks

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Posted a review and got a response from the bot that it's under review. Wanted to check on it, and it's just up and disappeared? It's not in the section where I posted it, nor can I find it through searching my own profile content?

Hello,

Posted a review and got a response from the bot that it's under review. Wanted to check on it, and it's just up and disappeared? It's not in the section where I posted it, nor can I find it through searching my own profile content?
It's still there? I haven't actually read it and it's slated for the next queue.

Huuuuuuuh super odd, can't find it through any other means other than direct link.

Weird! Maybe I'm just blind? IS there another option to find it that I'm not thinking of? (Tried through just the forums, then looking through my own profile for watched threads/created content etc)

Huuuuuuuh super odd, can't find it through any other means other than direct link.

Weird! Maybe I'm just blind? IS there another option to find it that I'm not thinking of? (Tried through just the forums, then looking through my own profile for watched threads/created content etc)
No, it's not super odd.
It's just a current bug that I need to resolve with content in the queue for review/approval.

How long does it usually takes? It seems to happen to a few of my posts as well.

Seems they're swamped up with reviews right now but what's the hurry? If it's a provider worthwhile seeing she is most likely still at the store even if session happened a month or so ago.

How long does it usually takes? It seems to happen to a few of my posts as well.
reviews are manually checked by a live person .. these persons are not working all day for the site

just be patient .. IMHO the value of your review does not lessen (specially if it's not a well known shop) even if gets delayed (well unless the provider is not there anymore)

reviews are manually checked by a live person .. these persons are not working all day for the site

just be patient .. IMHO the value of your review does not lessen (specially if it's not a well known shop) even if gets delayed (well unless the provider is not there anymore)
I'm just asking because it seems that some of my other posts had disappeared without any explanation, I was wondering if I did something wrong.

I'm just asking because it seems that some of my other posts had disappeared without any explanation, I was wondering if I did something wrong.
I'm new around here, but I will take a look at your history to see which moderation actions have been taken.

A review of your account information:
  • You submitted a review on 6/10/2023 at 17:26 JST. You replied to that review already (1:56) asking a similar question. (This Section)
    1686446833256.png
  • You posted a review about Massage Republic on Apr 30, 2022 at 4:44 and it was later moved to a private area on June 2, 2022 at 9:53. (I believe inline with new TAG MR guidelines)
  • You posted an empty reply (quoting a post, without your own reply) on October 2, 2021. This was removed by management.
There are no other actions recorded on your account.

Others have mentioned the review process and I believe you should have gotten a notification that explains what to expect. You also may want to review the batch releases, shown here.
It clearly shows that reviews are released in batches in order of date received. The review that I referenced above is review 56 of 57 in total that are pending release. In the most recent batch, the newest review is May 30th. (60 reviews in total were distributed on June 4th and June 8th.)

Thank you.

A review of your account information:
  • You submitted a review on 6/10/2023 at 17:26 JST. You replied to that review already (1:56) asking a similar question. (This Section)View attachment 21747
  • You posted a review about Massage Republic on Apr 30, 2022 at 4:44 and it was later moved to a private area on June 2, 2022 at 9:53. (I believe inline with new TAG MR guidelines)
  • You posted an empty reply (quoting a post, without your own reply) on October 2, 2021. This was removed by management.
There are no other actions recorded on your account.

Others have mentioned the review process and I believe you should have gotten a notification that explains what to expect. You also may want to review the batch releases, shown here.
It clearly shows that reviews are released in batches in order of date received. The review that I referenced above is review 56 of 57 in total that are pending release. In the most recent batch, the newest review is May 30th. (60 reviews in total were distributed on June 4th and June 8th.)

Thank you.
In batches? Ok, that makes sense. Thank you for getting back with me.