Guest viewing is limited

Reviewed girl ranking

scorpioni6ths

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I just read my nth 'who's best for a newbie' post.

Since we shouldn't really be doing recommendations ..

why don't we just let the reviews count themselves (well JS probably) and have a simple ranking for the girls?

Yeah, it will become a popularity ranking though (most reviews, regardless of positive or negative, unless ...) and some might try to game the system (but there is still moderator reviews, not big issue)

Or I am a big moron and this has been discussed before and was already rejected :)

We could always set up an autoresponse for the word recommendation(s) from any account with less than 20 posts that redirects them to the various review sections and then locks their thread - and resets the trigger threshold on the word recommendation(s).

I know some girls really collect reviews on CH, one of my favourites had +500 when her store closed, she was great and mainly took regulars, I like Uka so much I reviewed her twice on TAG, if TAG was like CH I would have reviewed her 9 times by now but settle for a comment after each visit.

I think its a poor idea but yes, a way to express in a review that girl is great for beginners and non Japanese speakers is good though but I think that solely lies on the reviewer.
There was a thread for virgins before where girls mainly catering to cherrieboys was linked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
Maybe it's just because I can't find it, but I don't see a search filter for language notes, but even then, there are posts labeled as Japanese Only, but the provider can speak just enough English or doesn't care if the customer doesn't know any Japanese

Might even be worth to do one for price, but that's varied enough that it might not be possible...

Kaoru at Y-shirts
yeah but the poster already did his 'research'

poster found kaoru but then she's off when he is in japan

poster is asking who is ths next best option. if there was a top 5/top 10 list based on reviews, poster can maybe just look at that list.

I feel like the next most popular option is Mikan from Robodeli, but that's deliheru and not soap. Anything else is some Segretario or Hisho provider with a very lovely 10k yen gaijin tax. Nothing specific from Segretario or Hisho because Kaoru and Mikan are pretty much the only Japanese providers that speak English and that is the bottleneck for 95% of the new users because none of them know Japanese...

Last edited:
I just read my nth 'who's best for a newbie' post.

Since we shouldn't really be doing recommendations ..

why don't we just let the reviews count themselves (well JS probably) and have a simple ranking for the girls?

Yeah, it will become a popularity ranking though (most reviews, regardless of positive or negative, unless ...) and some might try to game the system (but there is still moderator reviews, not big issue)

Or I am a big moron and this has been discussed before and was already rejected :)
This goes back to the star rating system issue - every single person has their own likes and dislikes. Everyone will disagree at some point and quite frankly, the manual work to keep up such a ranking... is not something that I'd care to really get involved in. I am highly tempted to put a catch-all on the word recommendation for newer accounts and route them to a default reply.

I am highly tempted to put a catch-all on the word recommendation for newer accounts and route them to a default reply.
May I write it? :angelic:

Given we have soap spreadsheets, a reviewed provider spreadsheet seems doable. Not a rating, just a point per review. Not sure how many providers have over five reviews though.

Then you will have to implement a shop ranking with the girl ranking
What if the girl moves and has a different “ID” and the ranking basically resets

Reactions: Alice and Danbo
This goes back to the star rating system issue - every singe person has their own likes and dislikes. Everyone will disagree at some point and quite frankly, the manual work to keep up such a ranking... is not something that I'd care to really get involved in. I am highly tempted to put a catch-all on the word recommendation for newer accounts and route them to a default reply.
Or maybe set up a prompt when new users create a first post

“This seems to be your first post, bla bla bla. We dont do refommendations, read the reviews. “

I feel like the next most popular option is Mikan from Robodeli, but that's deliheru and not soap. Anything else is some Segretario or Hisho provider with a very lovely 10k yen gaijin tax. Nothing specific from Segretario or Hisho because Kaoru and Mikan are pretty much the only Japanese providers that speak English and that is the bottleneck for 95% of the new users because none of them know Japanese...
Honest question: is Kaoru's level of English considered "good" by TAG standards? I think it's less that she "speaks" English and more that she's picked up enough to maintain a professional atmosphere despite language barriers. Not bashing Kaoru either, in fact, complimenting her for killing this niche with her level of fluency.

I haven't met Mikan so I can't speak to that.

most requests are :
1.which shops support English only gaijin : Spreadsheet and CH traveler usually already cover it.
2. which provider speaks english : just start the thread like which providers has tattoo, piercing, mixed etc.

ENG prefix in review might be useful might be not.

For posts asking recommendation (without prior research especially) might be worth to have single thread containing those kind of posts.

I dont usually read introduction posts as most of them are most likely asking for recommendation.

For posts asking recommendation (without prior research especially) might be worth to have single thread containing those kind of posts.
It would be ideal if those kinds of posts just got an autoreply and a lock. Too many of these idiots grew up without an appropriate level of bullying in school, and it shows.

Honest question: is Kaoru's level of English considered "good" by TAG standards? I think it's less that she "speaks" English and more that she's picked up enough to maintain a professional atmosphere despite language barriers. Not bashing Kaoru either, in fact, complimenting her for killing this niche with her level of fluency.

I agree with your assessment, the bar for good english is a lot lower in Japan in general I find, just because the language barrier in general is so extreme. Mikan is fluent though.

It would be ideal if those kinds of posts just got an autoreply and a lock. Too many of these idiots grew up without an appropriate level of bullying in school, and it shows.
I agree any low effort post should just be locked or even deleted and a PM sent to them saying why. If they do it more times just get rid of them.

This website is the best one of its type I have found for any country I have visited - if someone cannot figure out how to find a girl from this forum on their own they have to be dumb as a rock.

Kaoru’s English is terrible by any standard. She uses translation tools for text / chat. In person she mostly uses her tongue and fingers (sometimes your toes) to communicate.

Well there are us indies as well.

Well there are us indies as well.
yet, the newbs forget that

or maybe the indies are more difficult to book? bec of more packed scheds? definitely not more pricier than SLs given the amount of gaijin tax shoved to some newbs

when i joined TAG .. i wasn't into SLs but now every traveller/newb wants to experience something new .. trod the unbeaten path

Reactions: mgk77ay and Alice
yet, the newbs forget that

or maybe the indies are more difficult to book? bec of more packed scheds? definitely not more pricier than SLs given the amount of gaijin tax shoved to some newbs

when i joined TAG .. i wasn't into SLs but now every traveller/newb wants to experience something new .. trod the unbeaten path
Yes, people like Manami are very hard to book nowadays, but she might have more reviews than Kaoru, lol.

I’m personally fine with offering mat play at love hotels that provide a mat, but thats not the norm for indies of course.

No. I really don't know why some people act like Kaoru speaks 'English'. She's one of my favorite providers so far, but her English is reallllly limited, like I wouldn't even say basic. It's not a problem since she knows the words for commands, such as "turn around" and so on. You won't be able to chat with her easily without knowing at least basic Japanese, though.

The most fluent English speaker I've encountered was Nanao @ Versailles. Her English was near perfect, and she also has a nice accent. English levels are mostly exaggerated in reviews imo.

Yes, people like Manami are very hard to book nowadays, but she might have more reviews than Kaoru, lol.
If you count the ones where she's part of a harem experience, she has a magical number of reviews.

anigif_sub-buzz-726-1591720727-1[1].gif

She knows enough English to be comfortable to be with and for small chit-chat. The way people are replying to you you’d think she only knows “can you cum how many times”, “turn around”, “careful” and “sekushiii~”
Yeah of course her English isn’t too advanced and she’s going to lose you on complex sentences, but she’s conversational, unless she’s an expert in pretending to understand her clients. I even got very specific weight loss advice from her, LOL. Her unfiltered replies to some things other providers would dance around is half the fun.

Reactions: Maxblack
Truth that girl got NO filter; she’s not playing the role of Kaoru at Y-shirts, she is who she is and she got some opinions. All the more reason to love her