Guest viewing is limited

Lions Club (SL) Ria - I don't know how she exists!

sushikanagawa

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Ria - I don't know how she exists!

Soapland Name:
Lion's Club (Yoshiwara)

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/lions-net/girlid-44801741/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/lions-net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours. 92,400 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
[PREFACE:
I sent this whole review to RIa to make sure she was okay with me posting it. She didn't ask me to change a thing, and only had nice things to say.]

WHY I WENT:
A fellow sukebe nihonjin tomodachi recommended Ria to me. If an experienced native recommended her, it was good enough for me. I looked her up and contacted her via twitter.

BOOKING:
Lion's Club is gaijin friendly. I booked hime yoyaku with Ria via twitter in all english. Standard stuff: name, date, time, length, and if/where you need to be picked up and dropped off. She DM'd I would need to call the shop to confirm the reservation and then call the shop an hour before on the day of. I DM'd that my Japanese could not handle a call to the shop. She said it would be fine and that the shop has an english speaker. I called the shop and asked in Japanese for someone who understands english. An english speaker came on the phone and I confirmed the reservation. On the day of the encounter, I went through the same process on the phone. Calling the shop had some hiccups, got hung up on once, and the english tencho wasn't super friendly. But I got it done.

This was my first time going to a luxury soap, during the whole process I did not even ask how much the service fee was. I just trusted my nihonjin friend and expected to pay a high price, and most likely pay a gaijin tax (I asked Ria in the room if Lion's Club charges a gaijin tax, and she thought they did). When I found out at the store it would be 92,400 yen...I was not shocked. I paid in full without a problem.

LOOKS:
This may seem unbelievable but imho it's true. She looks better in real life than her profile pics. This is saying something, because when you see her profile pics, just the profile and diary pics themselves seem they are too good to be true. She is absolutely gorgeous. Shop comments are that she is a model type, this is very true. Long legs, perfect lingerie model proportions, natural american b-cup perky breasts, shaved pussy, beautiful smooth tight skin and blemish-free complexion all over her body, tanned skin all over (gyaru-ish, but to me had more of a surfer girl look and vibe...like a hot girl on a tropical beach), and I don't know why this matters but her asshole was beautiful...pink, tight, no bumps or blemishes, a beautiful sight...a beautiful pink eye...contrasted in the middle of her nicely tanned tight butt cheeks.

Why I think she looks different and better than her pics is because her face is actually rounder than what you see in the profile pics. Her face is round and small (the preference for the Japanese beauty image). She has big eyes, and if I remember correctly she had dimples when she smiled. A few of her teeth were not straight and slightly crooked, which made her look even cuter. If you fantasize about phoebe cates, jessica alba, or megan fox, then she is your type.

I asked is she was "hafu" and she said she was full nihonjin. I could not believe that. I couldn't believe a full Japanese woman could look like this. If you saw her walking in tokyo station you would spin around to stare, she is an uncommon beautiful sight. Face: cute, beautiful 10/10. Body: Lingerie model 10/10.

PERSONALITY:
This is my first time to a luxury soap, so I don't have a frame of reference on the service you get. Not in a bad way, but she was more reserved than I thought she would be. She was definitely more M than S. I guess it makes sense, she was more in a "service" mode, than in an "attack" mode. In any case, she was extremely nice and sweet and very easy to get along with and I felt extremely comfortable talking with and being with her.

ENCOUNTER:
She is very accommodating, I'll just give the highlights that explain this. I was never pushy or forced anything, but always asked if things were okay to do. In the tub, she initially sat across from me, so I asked her if we could kissu, and she easily obliged. DATY, I asked if FIV would be alright, she said yes but answered very hesitantly yes, so I said that's okay and just went with tongue action. BBBJ was nice, she went the sensual route with lots of licking of my shaft and burying her face in my balls. As far as sex goes, I normally do not come during my encounters, but she would not give up from trying to make me come. We are talking a 2 hour session here, it was a lot of fucking and cbj. I was trying my best to make her come too. She had a pink vibrator next to the bed, so during the latter part of the session I asked her to use it...it took a while but she came. She mentioned she came before I did. At the end of the session, she was trying so hard to make me pop, so I asked if I could simulate gansha with her. She looked confused, but I said with condom on...and she said okay. She got on her knees and with out hesitation stared up at me looking into my eyes and stuck her tongue out while i tried my best to hj a pop directed towards her waiting tongue. I also asked if it was okay to grab her hair and she nodded it was fine. She also started to suck on my balls too. This was such a beautiful sight, looking down at a drop dead gorgeous girl sucking on my balls while i'm holding her hair at the top of her head and I'm whacking off. I still didn't pop so we had more sex, and then tried simulated gansha again! She never even showed that she was tired, or hinted that she wanted to stop, she just wanted me to come and was trying very very hard to make it happen. In the end I didn't pop and time was up. She looked very disappointed and I think she was personally a little hurt. I told her it was an amazing session and I thanked her for working so hard.

SUMMARY:
After the session I DM'd her to thank her for the wonderful time. She wrote back: "Thank you for coming to see me today! You're so sweet nice guy!. I'm so glad."

92,400 yen is pricey. But it's 2 hours with a japanese girl, hell any nationality girl, that I can only dream about in my fantasies or see in magazines, tv, or movies. She is very nice and works so very hard to give you pleasure. It is worth it, and I will repeat.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I know it's not for me to ask, but please play nice with her. Please don't ruin it for fellow gaijin mongers.

Need to clarify that I did not tell her that I was posting this on TAG. I did not mention TAG. She believes it will be posted on CH. I just wanted to make sure she was alright with the content.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-06 5.43.56 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-06 5.43.56 PM.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 504
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

Thanks for the review. I've had my eye on her for a few months now. Recently on her twitter she added on her bio "Japanese only".
No loss, racist shop charges an additional 10,000!