60 min - 9000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Ribbon is awesome. The few times I've visited the girls have been consistently cute and pretty good at conversation. The kissing, groping (above the waist, of course), and grinding is fun too.

So when I realized they were having a special nurse uniform event, one hour for 9000 yen, I headed over expecting a long wait.

The tencho I got was a kindly looking man probably in his late 40s. He figured out I wasn't Japanese pretty fast but the nihongo test was pretty straightforward. He even slowed down a bit for me and helpfully informed me of the special promotions. I think as long as you can communicate, you'll be welcome. No gaijin tax, which is a big plus. I was told that there was a 15 minute wait, but I could wait inside. He then asked which drink I would like to have. Beer and other light alcoholic drinks are nomihoudai here.

After a short wait, definitely shorter than 15 minutes, the first girl arrived. The special 60 minute course had 6 girls, 10 minutes each. I think there's a bit of an expectation for you to extend and shimai one of them after the rotation, but I decided not to.

A short description of each girl. All were cute and fun.

Kana - a bit of facial acne, girl next door cute. F cup with beautiful breasts. She's a bit more passive and was more interested in chatting rather than making out. But when we did kiss she had soft, wet lips. Did not end up getting on top of me, but I didn't ask her to.

Rion - Tiny. Small chest. Built like a stick. The very definition of lolikei. Probably the least conventionally attractive girl in my rotation. Good at talking though.

Ai - here's where it started to get good. Ai was cute. Very pleasant face to look at with F cups to squeeze. She was the first to ask to sit on my lap and undo her top. Suffice to say, we didn't chat much. Spent most of the time making out. She loves kissing, and it shows. I would come back for her.

Aika - university student. Big eyes, leans more to beautiful than cute. Taller than average. She'll turn eyes on the street. New in the shop. She didn't ride me, was more interested in chatting, but the little kissing and groping session was good.

Naru - the oldest girl I got at a whopping 24 years old (so she said). I clicked the most with her. After a short chat, lots of laughs, she hopped on and unbuttoned. Beautiful breasts, soft. Great kisser. Great ass. Okay with light touching below the waist. Ground her ass into me like I was a long lost boyfriend. When the staff came over she kept kissing me for a bit longer before hopping off. I would definitely come back for her.

Suzu - unfairly cute and small. The cutest face of the bunch, with a nadeshiko-type face. Think Ikuta from Yoasobi. If you've seen Makanai on Netflix, Suzu would fit right in as an apprentice maiko with her angel-like face. AND she has huge knockers. The gap is real, folks. She's young though, and we weren't able to communicate as well. Didn't really grind on top either. If you just want to make out with an exceptionally cute young girl and are okay if she's not particularly naughty, this is the one. That's why I put her as the provider in this review.

After Suzu, the usual procedure. Staff informs you time is up, asks if you want to extend. I was seriously tempted because Suzu was just that cute, but at 14k to extend and honmei shimai, I declined. Need to save funds for other activities.

Suzu helped me put on my coat. Walked me out. And out into the frigid Tokyo air I went. Fun way to pass an hour.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I learned that nurse outfits don't do it for me, but it's okay because the quality of the girls at Ribbon is, at least for me, consistently high. The current nurse event is also absolutely worth it. If you're into getting the bluest of blue balls and haven't tried oppai pubs, this is the best time to give it a try.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024