Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Rich Este (豊潤エステ)

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
http://houjun62338366.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour/¥20,000 including transportation.

Type/Location:
My apartment

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese required when booking. Girl may or may not speak English but it’s mostly irrelevant unless you want a chat and/or want to handle negotiations.

Details of the Encounter:
I want to preface this by saying I haven't been active here lately but a few opportunities in real life did present themselves so I'll be writing about them in the coming days. This specific one was back in March of this year.

Some delivery health services have the tout driving the girl ring your door and pay in advance, whilst others send the girl straight up, you give her the money and she calls her agency.

This was the latter. I had initially only the intention of getting a simple massage and it was initiated as such. But they way she presented herself leaned more towards FS as the minutes passed by (spoiler; yes FS happened.)

I took a quick shower but she opted not to and I guess I could have been more prompt on the matter but I let it slide. On to the massage which was fast and mostly unremarkable. Was told to turn over after only 15-20 minutes and she started doing the front.

Very touchy feely all over, teasing a fair amount, then she asked the question (an extra ¥8000 for FS.)

In most situations they tease you enough to convince you to pay, which I'm not against, as long as they don't start to beg and insist, then it becomes annoying. Fortunately she was less of the begging type (though after we exchanged Line contacts she -or more likely her agency, have been asking me to make another booking a few times.)

Overall, I'll give her horizontal skills a 6 as she was way too loud (I believe most of it fake) and at that hour, past 11pm, I was afraid of waking up my neighbors... Quick CBJ then FS in missionary->cowgirl->missionary->finish.

Recommendation: With Hitomi: No. I'd try a different girl, maybe ask specifically for a Japanese girl.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
They do delivery health to most of Tokyo as far as I can tell with ¥1000 to ¥2000 transportation fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for you review - the URL that's in the review wasn't working at the time of approval, this shop may be gone but you can see an info page here:

http://ookubo-seibugeki.com/detail/17.html

Approved: 7/16/2019

Edit: Website seems to be up and down, it may or may not work... it did work again after approving this.

Last edited:
Reactions: DireWolf98
The shop’s prices lead me to suspect that they don’t have Japanese staff.
That's what i thought too, although OP mentioned that he'd ask specifically for a Japanese girl next time....got me thinking y'know

That's what i thought too, although OP mentioned that he'd ask specifically for a Japanese girl next time....got me thinking y'know
It’s possible that the OP could be barking up the wrong tree.

Reactions: axenic