40 mins for 11000 JPY

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Having read a couple of reviews here, and also seeing the chain show up here and there on my adventures, I was always intrigued by the concept offered by the GOGO stores. However, after hearing about their apparent unwillingness to accept foreign clients, I never did find the time to go check them out. I was in Osaka for a week this round, with plenty of free time to go reconnoiter the hot spots so I decided to go try my luck at Nihonbashi branch.

I got there a little after 3 pm and entered the store. At the top of the stairs on the 2nd floor, there was a small waiting area with a toilet to one side, a window serving as the reception in the wall, and a curtained off doorway on another wall. 2 middle aged gentlemen guarded the promised land, and I was given the run down of the place. I am ethnically Asian of Chinese descent, so I was upfront in informing them I was a foreign visitor. I was pleasant surprised to hear from the staff that as long as I was able to speak Japanese, they were happy to accept my business. YMMV.

I was asked to choose the course I wanted, which was clearly indicated on the wall. I chose the 40 minutes option for 11000 JPY, the shortest standard course available as I was testng out the system and wasn't looking to invest too much in to it. This comprises of 15 minutes in the train (which is the most fun I have had in a "train" in my life), and 25 mins of service time. They then explained to me that that the "train" runs hourly, in which time the girls that were not currently occupied would be meeting us "onboard". In my case, I had to wait a good 40 minutes for the next departure at 4 pm.

I was given a number on a lanyard which I had to wear around my neck, and led up to the 4th floor where there was a waiting room with adjacent toilet. After a long wait, along with the obvious awkward silence among the waiting patrons, we were then called by our numbers and led into the "train" behind the curtain on the 2nd floor.

The "train" was basically a room which was modeled after your standard Japanese subway car, complete with cushioned seats and suspend handholds. The seats were arranged in 3 rows, one row on each side of the room facing each other, and the last row in the centre, facing the one of the other rows. Here was where we would be introduced to all the girls for 15 minutes in rotation, 2 minutes~ish at a time. For this train, there were about 10 girls dressed in varying costumes from office wear, schoolgirl uniforms to china dresses. I was ushered to sit in front of one of the girls, where she would then sit herself, cowgirl style on me and introduce herself. Throughout the couple of minutes we had, there was no restrictions with the touching/groping or even kissing. It was at yours, and the lady's discretion. The best part was, they were all so damn cute! It was 15 minutes of heaven as I made my way through all 10 of them, groping, and being groped as I struggled to remember each of their names and made senseless small talk. One even had me stick my hand down the front of her panties, from under her skirt! No holds barred fun. When the time was up, you moved on to the next girl until you ran the course. You were then led back to the waiting area outside the curtain and asked to pick your provider. The system was well oiled. They knew us guys probably had no blood left in our brains to remember where each girl was and their names so they helpfully provided a map for us to choose our companions. As I was the first to arrive for this "departure", i had first pick. It was a difficult choice, but I chose Runa.

If you have seen the pictures on the website of Runa, let me tell you this: 100% accurate. She is just that pretty, without an ounce of fat on her. Not much in the chest department, but that tight ass had me going on and on.

We were immediately ushered to the 3rd floor play area. It was the bog standard half height cubicle, where anyone could see you getting your mojo on as they walked past. Out of politeness, I did my best to look straight and down as I was directed to my assigned play pen. The cubicle was laid out with cushioned floor mats. Baskets were provided for clothes and a shelf was available for your shoes.

After a couple of moments, Runa arrived, She thanked me for choosing her and closed off the entrance cubicle with a curtain for additional "privacy". She helped me with my clothes, then stripped off herself. As with pink salons, she took out the disinfectants and and gave my johnson the slathering. Then the service began.

She gave me a deep kiss with plenty of tongue, hands roaming and I returned the favour. She then gave me the best blowjob I have ever received in my life, hands down.

I can't describe it to you, but she licked and sucked every inch of my rod down to the sack and the skin between my crotch and anus. I have a rather sensitive head on my penis, and blowjobs can get quite uncomfortable when they are too strong, but somehow, there was no problem here. It was 15-20 mins of pure heaven. Her,looking like a goddess was a bonus. She made eye contact at appropriate times and her hands would roam my body as she blew me away. I really wanted to return the favour, but seeing her go to town was so erotic I couldn't tear my eyes away. I settled for trying to rub her pussy. And to my surprise, she was wet! Looks like she was aroused as well. I didn't succeed in giver an orgasm, but she sure as hell made my year.

After the fireworks were over, we made small talk whilst she whipped me up a card and took down my name so that she could blog about it on the company blog. I was tempted to go another round but I had dinner plans so we got dressed when the time was up and parted with a kiss and a hug.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I was living in Osaka, I would sell my house to see her everyday. She had the looks and a form that would turn heads anywhere, not to mention skills that would break any man. 100% will revisit if I am ever in Osaka again.

Wait a minute, this review is about the store too right? Sorry, got sidetracked.

The concept of the store adds a fun twist to your usual selection process, and you won't get hit with the dissonance you can get when the provider don't quite match up with the picture. You get to see, and feel at the start your options so there's no chance of buyer's remorse, based on looks anyway. I can't say how the store's policy will affect your chances of getting in, but if you can, the concept alone is an eye-opener.

Thanks for your contribution, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/16/2022

I lucked out too. Didn't know this at the time, but she was the number 1 ranked provider at the store. Tough experience to beat...

Reactions: ChumChumJim
I lucked out too. Didn't know this at the time, but she was the number 1 ranked provider at the store. Tough experience to beat...
Is there a rule to how stores rank the providers? One provider told me it's based on who brings in the most repeat customers/shimei. Hard to get that rank without seeing a lot of customers though which might be a negative.

I'm afraid I didn't ask but what you said does make sense. She definitely has the looks and skills to draw repeats. Her personality was great too, very easy to talk to. I do like the store's policy of having the provider write a personal blog post for each customer, complete with a comely picture to try and draw them back. And she posts a lot of them, so unless its a store policy to write one for each patron, she's putting in a lot of effort.

Reactions: ChumChumJim
I'm afraid I didn't ask but what you said does make sense. She definitely has the looks and skills to draw repeats. Her personality was great too, very easy to talk to. I do like the store's policy of having the provider write a personal blog post for each customer, complete with a comely picture to try and draw them back. And she posts a lot of them, so unless its a store policy to write one for each patron, she's putting in a lot of effort.
It’s entirely up to the girl, effort=more money. She knows what she’s doing and it keeps the guys cumming. As previously stated it’s about how much money you bring in to the shop through repeats and nominations.