Guest viewing is limited

Rie And Ayumi...asian Feeling

katakeeto

TAG Member
Reaction score
Dear,
I am writing this post because i am wondering why sexual life is very DEPRESSIVE here in tokyo
I felt this after the 2 times of happy end massage in (asian feeling).
first time with Rie, she hides her eyes in the net pics ...and when i saw her i was depressed ...her face was not pretty at all.
she is not ugly, and she has nice pair of boobs, but if you seek pretty face she is definitely not the one.
but the good part that she was really easy going, I could rub my dick all over her body, between her boobs, nipple touch, rubbing in her groin (with her underwear on) bla bla bla..I really had good experience with her.

conclusion: she was nice and easy going...but her face not pretty so... personally I shall not repeat.

second time was with Ayumi, ...her face was kind of pretty...and her body was sexy...
the bad part was that she was totally strict to handjob only...she didn't agree to lay over me or to dip my thing between her groin...NO boob touching under her bra.. only over her dress,,,she made me feel like i will rape her and totally refusing to lay with me or make poses, totally NOT easy going.
so what the fuck is going here in tokyo...I pay 10000 yen for just a handjob? while I can pay around 9000 to totally fuck a pretty girl in Amsterdam or Europe and do whatever I want with her?
Should I pay 20000 JPY to sleep with a girl who hides her face on the net pics and having no boobs or ass like 90% of girls here...

Totally depressed...shall not repeat

I don't see your problem. I hardly believe that you get a sensual massage for 1h with happy ending for 9000Yen (or the Euro equivalent) in Amsterdam. You probably comparing different services here. You can find 10000yen full service in Tokyo too. I didn't personally try, but there are reviews on this forum. Of course you usually get what you pay for.

@RandomTokyoGuy no there was misunderstanding,,, in Amsterdam was not massage ..it was full sex.
Through this forum i did not find full service with 10000...maybe if anyone knows please post here:)

9000yen for FS in Amsterdam? maybe for 15-30 minutes in a not very good brothel. Different countries have a different scene if you don't like how it is in Japan then don't go. It's not really the place to go on sex tourism though I suppose if you live there and speak the language you find things that work for you. A lot of the Japanese prices are for 1-2 hours and there are places where you get FS. The average price for 2 hours is a lot cheaper than most areas of Europe I can think of certainly in the UK. You can compare any two countries and they will be different like in Thailand you can have several girls in your room all night and spend like 100 euros or less. In Japan it's different prostitution laws are different and there are a lot of rules about what you can and can't do. You should be aware of what you are paying for before you go in to anything trying to force girls to do things their rules don't agree to in the first place is only going to go bad for you in the end.

If you don't find the Japanese girls attractive why even pay for it at all?

Imo and experience, Tokyo provides both one of the best, arguably *the* best, commercial sex "environment" in the world and also one the most difficult to access for foreign visitors. This is one reason that TAG is such a valuable resource.

-Ww

@katakeeto
There are chinese providers who do FS for around 10000 (at least according to reviews on this site). It's not my cup of tea for various reasons, not the least being that I would somewhat be in doubt whether or not they perform 100% under their own will. Kinda comparable to Europe where there is good reason to put such kind of doubt on "discount" places.

I dont have time to search the forum for you, but I think Gotanda was mentioned as one of the places to find such services. you may have luck searching for something with chinese. Since I only read this forum since 2015, you can also restrict your search a bit time wise.

"I felt this after the 2 times of happy end massage in (asian feeling).
time with Rie, she hides her eyes in the net pics ...and when i saw her i was depressed ...her face was not pretty at all.
she is not ugly, and she has nice pair of boobs, but if you seek pretty face she is definitely not the one.
but the good part that she was really easy going, I could rub my dick all over her body, between her boobs, nipple touch, rubbing in her groin (with her underwear on) bla bla bla..I really had good experience with her.

conclusion: she was nice and easy going...but her face not pretty so... personally I shall not repeat."

I chose Rie last night on the basis of the report above, since the face part wasn't so important to me, but the body touch part was.

I came to a different conclusion, so to speak. I thought her face was sweet, and she had a nice smile. But the massage itself was probably the worst I have had at Asian Feeling. Very light, not much better than running her hands over your body. And I found that she avoided all touch, including NO "rub my dick all over her body, etc." and no "rubbing in her groin . . . ." I will say she had soft hands, so that felt good when the time came. By the way, she is 30 years old, and says she has been working at AF for 7 months. She can speak a little English, enough to communicate okay.

"I felt this after the 2 times of happy end massage in (asian feeling).
time with Rie, she hides her eyes in the net pics ...and when i saw her i was depressed ...her face was not pretty at all.

conclusion: she was nice and easy going...but her face not pretty so... personally I shall not repeat."

I chose Rie last night on the basis of the report above, since the face part wasn't so important to me, but the body touch part was.

I came to a different conclusion, so to speak. I thought her face was sweet, and she had a nice smile. But the massage itself was probably the worst I have had at Asian Feeling. Very light, not much better than running her hands over your body. And I found that she avoided all touch, including NO "rub my dick all over her body, etc." and no "rubbing in her groin . . . ." I will say she had soft hands, so that felt good when the time came. By the way, she is 30 years old, and says she has been working at AF for 7 months. She can speak a little English, enough to communicate okay.
Like I Mentioned in my post you need to nice to her and not be pushy

Reactions: AliceInWonderland