In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins, 14,000 yen including love hotel cost

Type/Location:
Hotel Health

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Ok, so long time reader, first time reviewer.

To cut to the chase, I've always enjoyed the simplicity of Tobita and Matsushima Shinchi but I've had the "housewife" thing eating away at me so I set about finding it.

I went to Nipponbashi and while I was rejected by some other "housewife" places, here the tencho was a nice guy keen to get my business.

The tencho laid out a set of panels for me to choose from. A word of warning as you'll see from their reviews on their website, there seems to be a big "gap" between their photos and reality. Pics appear heavily photoshopped.

My buddy and I ended up with girls that were much heavier in reality than the pics. When you pick look at the "3 size" aspect for each girl, it's also a bit false. If "big" isn't your thing. Check the girl's size carefully, don't use the photos as an indication.

Riko was a very big girl let's make no mistake. Looking at her pic that was shown to me and you'll see in the link above, makes me pretty disappointed in hindsight.

Play was very standard. She told me it was lip and hand service only given what I'd paid however she gave me some other options if I paid a bit more. PM me if you'd like those details.

Great BBJ then the options I paid extra for took place. Felt a bit dudded but Riko was a fun and nice girl to hang out with "between business" and we had a good chat about things.

We just didn't click physically. A nice girl but much larger than I expected and she's a smoker contrary to her profile. She even asked me if she could light up as soon as we entered the room. Big turn off right there.

Anyway, got that out of my system and it's just confirmed to me how much I prefer the Tobita and Matsushima areas in Osaka.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Riko was a genuinely nice girl. Just her size (pics outrageously photoshopped) and her smoking were the two things that left me feel disappointed.

May i ask, aren't there some MILF providers in the Tobita or other walk up areas? I thought it was mostly conventionally attractive girls but that there are places that specialize in different fetishes and types.
You didn't try finding an older woman there?

Reactions: Ojaysee
Thanks for the reply! Yes, you're right, those areas do indeed provide for all tastes. My friend and I had never tried hotel health and the shops we tried to go to had very low rates for 60 minutes on their respective websites. We were just really curious to try it out.

The 14,000 we paid was higher than was listed on their site but having just been rejected from two similarly themed shops, we felt we weren't really in a position to haggle. We were just grateful for being accepted at that point.

So while we were a bit disappointed with our experience, we don't regret it at all. Tried it at least and while i wouldn't rule out using another provider, I think I do prefer seeing the girl first. We ended up that night in Matsushima anyway and I had a really good experience so it wasn't a bad day at all! (y)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland