Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes 13,000yen

Type/Location:
Uguisudani, Asian P Door (recommended) 3500yen 2hours

Language Notes:
low level Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: Her pictures are fairly accurate. Petite Thai, very pretty, great body.

Details:

tl dr; dud
Firstly, Rina is exactly my type, I think her face and body are perfect. She seems nice but very quiet and reserved.

I was her first customer for the day. I greeted her in Thai and asked her how she was. She responded positively but soon had her back to me as she fussed over the paperwork, calling in, taking off her jacket etc. She didn't have change and so she got a 2,000yen tip. Her Japanese is poor and that made conversation difficult.

She sent me into the shower alone and when I came out the lights were very low (first time I've showered alone with a Hipness girl). After her shower she complained about being cold (it wasn't) and pulled the cover up and cuddled up to me. She played with my dick a bit by grabbing the based tightly and jerking it a bit. I wanted to check out her body but she wanted to stay under the covers, didn't like me touching her much because she's ticklish, kept her legs tightly together so I couldn't go down on her, and told me no fingering. Contrary to her profile she was not shaved.

I rolled on to my back and she licked me in the groin area a bit and started an apathetic BBBJ. I handed her a condom and she didn't know to get it on properly so I fixed it. The whole time she had been going on about how big my dick is so I put her on her side and with a ton of lube entered her half way slowly and gently. After about 3 minutes of that she complained that it hurt. She has no idea how to give a handjob so I rolled her on to her tummy and finished by rubbing up against her butt. We were out of the room about 20 minutes early.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
She was boring, low energy, no technique, not the least bit sensual - I can't think of anything positive to say about this session. She didn't want to be there and didn't even try.

Last edited:
Ouch! That was quite a TOFTT session. Sorry for such a waste of time and money.
It seems the room was OK at least :)

Sorry to hear about your nightmare come to life p4p experience. If you want Thai I suggest thai-mai.com
Only person in hipness worth trying is melody.