thedog00

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Rina Usami and Mao Minami, the absolute perfect combo

Soapland Name:
Segretario

Soapland Provider Name:
Rina Usami + Mao Minami (motorcycle course)

Soapland Website:
http://segretario.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes / 170,500 (cost for 2 girls)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Wanted to write a review of my “motorcycle course” between Rina Usami, who’s well reviewed in this forum and the number 1 girl at Segretario and her friend and sidekick Mao Minami

Booking
Booking was easy since both girls are on Twitter and I had previously met Rina back in October (that was a great experience in itself) and wanted to do the motorcycle course in our next encounter which would be in December. I also had Mao Minam’s contact so we planned our meeting about 3 weeks in advance . Rina was actually free but Mao had a day off but given their friends Mao decided to come in on her off day very nice of her. I also requested them to wear their holiday costumes as well as swimsuits and they were all in the happy to do so.

Encounter
I arrived about 5 min before the encounter and made sure I showered and brushed my teeth beforehand. I was greeted shortly thereafter by two superbly beautiful ladies, both super smiles and cute faces I felt I was in a dream. They both took my hand after giving me a light kiss. Was my 2nd time seeing Rina and first seeing Mao.

Mao is slightly taller and more plump (but not far) and a size I cup while Rina is smaller but slightly with size H. Once in the kim they slowly sat to me Rina on right and Mao on left and we made out. My hands started to roam around their fine bodies and red holiday outfits and slowly I started to take Mao’s off to see an impressive rack while Rina started to tease me down below. Then I moved to Rina and took her too off and did the same and they switched. Shortly thereafter I laid down and started to ride Rina (with condom on first) and had the chance to taste Mao, after a short bit they switched and then I proceeded to pump Mao from behind while Rina was playing with my nipples and holding Mao’s breast. Finally I got on top and I was starting to lose it and as I was about to come I pulled out and was thinking to come on Mao’s ginormous breast but Rina came in and let me come in her mouth. Straight out of an AV scene.

After cleaning up I needed to pee badly so they dialed out and let me use the bathroom outside Rina’s room (which btw is on the first floor and nicely decorated) and Mao’s room next to Rina’s. I know Hinata is #2 but I think Mao is probably the defacto #2 in that place.

I came back in and I didn’t opt for mat play. We ordered some Calpis soda and I gave them some pastries from a bakery in Ginza which they appreciated and we ate some together. After they got ready the Nuru gel and washed me in the seat then both took turns with Rina behind and Mao in front rubbing me up and down. Great feeling.

After we proceeded to the tub with Mao sitting behind me, and Rina in front. Was a small tub we all squeezed in somehow! Was getting hard again and we got out and they donned their second costume. Both had hot bikinis I chose from before and was great. I slowly got to touch them from outside of the bikini and we basically repeated part 1 except I got to pull down their tops and suck them one by one, then I donned the condom again (Rina was sucking me first then put it on). And I started to bang her from behind with top of the bikini loose and bottom on but moving the bottom aside so I could ride her, great feeling. I switched shortly to Mao and got on top. I took off her top completely to see her gorgeous breasts and I couldn’t contain myself and sadly came in the condom with no time to pull out.

We got more drinks, talked about travels and told them I’d be back in Jan to meet them. They’re hard to schedule given the high demand and I can tell why, but they’ll make exceptions if it’s a motorcycle course. Super bubbly and cheerful ladies throughout and they’re good friends as they we’re complementing each other’s hot bodies 😂..

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Super great experience. Costs a lot but either I’ll do one or the other. I slightly like Mao a tiny bit more because I like taller and larger woman, but she’s not fat by any sense or anything. But both are great. Need to watch my budget though!

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023

Does "motorcycle course" just mean 3p?
Motorcycle is Google translated from 二輪 which actually means "two flowers" in this context, but can also be read as "two wheels" - "輪" is the counter for flowers and wheels.

So you can have 一輪 二輪 三輪 四輪 五輪 六輪 etc. etc.

Flower terms are often used in fuzoku talk to refer to ladies. 花びら回転 (having multiple girls in succession) is literally "flower petal rotation", for example.

Motorcycle is Google translated from 二輪 which actually means "two flowers" in this context, but can also be read as "two wheels" - "輪" is the counter for flowers and wheels.

So you can have 一輪 二輪 三輪 四輪 五輪 六輪 etc. etc.

Flower terms are often used in fuzoku talk to refer to ladies. 花びら回転 (having multiple girls in succession) is literally "flower petal rotation", for example.
https://qzin.jp/vanilabo/money/22627/#st-toc-h-2 this article link it with actual bike. guess the actual origin might have been forgotten.

バイクなど2つの車輪で人を運ぶ乗り物が語源です。

北海道のソープランドがこの名称をつけたと言われていることもあり、特にソープランドではこの名称を使用することが多いのだとか。

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Congratulations, what a dream team those girls are!

I've been scouting them for months, prior to my Japan trip.

Reactions: thedog00
Yes, they are the dream team. Koyuki and Mayuki from Versailles are also good, but these two girls are so much fun as well. And even better, you can request for them to wear your favorite cosplay (sexy dress, bunny outfit, nurse, bikini, swimsuit, even lady’s golf attire)

You mad lad. That's too expensive for my tastes but it sounds like you enjoyed it to the last cent, I'm jealous

Reactions: thedog00
You mad lad. That's too expensive for my tastes but it sounds like you enjoyed it to the last cent, I'm jealous
haha i spent more on a 6hr date course with one soap girl and that didnt include the room fee and meal, looking back 3P sounds like a pretty good option

Reactions: DragonSlayer
Yeah, i guess this is something I don’t do that often otherwise I’d go bankrupt!

Yeah, that version makes no sense - especially when you consider 3, 4, 5 etc.

A lot of soaplands whose managers don't know the origins (incorrectly) use 二輪 as the term for the course now, further muddying the term.
Can anyone clarify the difference between 二輪車 and 逆二輪車? These are separate options at some places. I googled it in Japanese, and found the explanation that the second means two girls and one guy, but that is what the first means.

I read reviews that Rina is more foreigner friendly. Would you say the same about Mao Minami? I couldn't find any reviews about Mao, hence asking.

Last edited: