Rina @ Y-Shirt

Soapland Name:
Y Shirt

Soapland Provider Name:
Rina, https://y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=rina

Soapland Website:
https://y-shirt.jp

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours @ 34,000 yen (33,000 yen + 1,000 yen nomination fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Been eyeing to try Rina while checking online. Saw that she was available only from 5pm onwards so headed down to Y-Shirt around 4.30pm. Upon arrival, they said she would only be available at 10pm. Since i get to choose so why not? Gave the payment and they told me to come back around 9.40pm.

Fast forward to 9.30pm. Went up and was greeted by Rina. Doesnt look like the picture as shown in the website, more similar to her Cityheaven picture where she showed her face. Age around late 20s.

Started with Mat Play for the first hour. Wash up while she joined me in the bathtub with a BBBJ and Frenching. Shes clean shaven but a little too skinny. Her skills are definitely there despite being categorize as Bridal. Capped on and changed two positions while on the mat.

After first shot, washed up and chit chat about some hobbies and food. Went on to proceed with FJ on bed. Allowed me to DATY and fingered her. Can feel that she tighten her pussy at some point of time (which apparently was what she was good at according to her profile). Didnt managed to shoot the second shot but overall was not a bad experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
2 hour for 34,000yen. Not a bad pricing considering in SG, some of Japan ladies are charging 65,000yen (S$650) for 1 hour while i heard almost half goes into the agent commission.

Best to experience 2hr for no rush session.

Looking to try AV actress in Soapland some day.

Any recommendations and their pricing? May try during my next trip.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024