LittleBoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Rinka - Sensitive Student Gets An A+

Soapland Name:
Nice Lady

Soapland Provider Name:
Rinka - https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/nicelady/girlid-48612501/?of=y

Soapland Website:
http://www.yokohama-nicelady.com/s/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes - 18,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking

I've had my eyes set on meeting RInka for a couple of months now. However, I always try to book just a few days before (due to work). She always gets fully booked whenever I have time to meet her. The day before, I check CH for her schedule and message the shop on LINE about her availability. I set up an evening appointment. Hassle free booking.

The Provider
Upon meeting her I was actually quite taken aback. She meets me in a very mature, sort of like teacher-ish vibes dress making her look older than her profile. I immediately asked her if she's Rinka to which she confirms. I thought I got a switcheroo. She looked nothing like her profile pictures online. Looking back now, she actually only looks similar to one of her pictures in her photo diary. I initially was disappointed. But that changed inside the room. Aside from her personality, which was very kind and cheerful, she was also pretty in a different way. Her CH photos depict a more hot woman with sharp features. However, in person she was pretty in a young innocent way. Sort of like that cute innocent college classmate or next door neighbor you have. She had round bright eyes. Cute nose. Well aligned teeth. Rounded lower face and jaw. I could tell she's young as her skin still has little acne. So not the smoothest facial skin but nothing off putting. Undressed she has a nice slim figure with beautiful curves on her sides. C cup breasts with pink inverted nipples. Small linear tattoo on her right upper arm. Rib cage is seen and felt easily. A belly ring. Neatly trimmed pubic hair. Gorgeous pussy. A nice soft plump ass. Her skin overall isn't unblemished but its soft and smooth.

The Service
She is very accommodating. I immediately apologize for my limited Japanese to which she replies thats ok. I ask if she understands English. She said a little but slowly only. Perhaps my Japanese level is at par or a little above her English proficiency. We undress and I neatly fold my clothing into the box while she undresses herself. No problem, we are short on time at 50 minutes. Off to the shower. So we talk a bit while she very gently washes me. I immediately get hard. The sight of her innocent pretty face, sexy body with cute inverted nipples turned me on quick.

Off to the bathtub where we just have slow sensual kisses. She kisses well. In the bed we start with DATY in my favorite queening position allowing me to rock her back and forth as necessary. Or for them to rock back and forth as necessary. Sadly no nipples to play with in this position due to the inversion. At least her beautiful breasts are plump and more than a handful which was great to play with. I help her keep balance by holding her hands as I rock her back and forth with my shoulders. She says she is about to cum, which seemed believable as she gently moans, quivers, and takes a break. She appears to stumble a bit. I ask for 69 where she just licks the shaft a bit. I don't know if she's tired or not in the mood but not really a BJ. I play with her pussy a bit more with 1 finger. She is tight. She applies lube and positions to a CG. She really doesn't ride. Maybe she's tired? Maybe she's not good at it? But it was perfect for me. I do the motion and rock her up and down while we exchange gentle and sensual kisses. She moans once again and mentions she's cumming. I carry her into a missionary position where we kiss some more while I grab her hand while we have sex in a very slow pace. It seemed to work as she once again mentions she's cumming. Off to doggy after she cums and I go at it in a faster pace. Before finishing in a side lying position. Side lying works as I get to hug and caress her with one hand while the other gently rubs the clit. She once again says she's cumming and I try to join her but I was a bit late. I just increase my speed to speed up my finish. We were both tired after. So we just didn't move for a couple of minutes before I gently pulled out. She lies back down while I hand her some water. We didn't have much time after. About 2 minutes left on the timer when she ordered some water for herself and beer for me. A quick shower where she cheerfully washes me. Dress up and say our goodbyes and seal it with a kiss.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She definitely moved up my list of possible repeats, perhaps 2nd or 1st even. I told her I'll visit her again next time but with a longer time span. We didn't have time after to talk which would have been nice. She gave her card which included her LINE so with the very few sessions she has lined up this month, I'll message her to visit her. It seems like she's very sensitive and might tire easily so I'll definitely book her very first slot next time. Sadly she doesn't have much work this month due to her schooling.

Definitely recommended for those who want to take the lead. Not the most technically gifted provider so might not be good for those who want to be shown the ropes of this hobby.

Last edited:
Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024