Guest viewing is limited

Kira Kira [Yokohama] (SL) Rino - first time trying out Kira-Kira (formerly Mermaid in Yokohama)

YokoMonger

Contributor License
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Rino - first time trying out Kira-Kira (formerly Mermaid in Yokohama)

Soapland Name:
Kira Kira (キラキラ)

Soapland Provider Name:
Rino (りの) https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/yokohama-kirakira/girlid-43248583/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/yokohama-kirakira/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes, 26,000 yen.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Let's talk about the shop Kira-Kira. I knew the location as I went to Mermaid two or three times (not the best experiences at Mermaid) and found out from messages here that it was refurbished and re-opened under a new name. Anyway, it's near the Hinodecho station and a short walk to the main red light area across the river. Right off the bat the shop is new and clean. There's lots of ladies shown out front. While I spoke in Japanese, they likely will have no problem serving foreigners with little or no ability in Japanese. The waiting room had fountain drinks and separated wall booths with outlets if you want to charge your phone while you wait. Best part is all the booths face the wall so there's no awkward moments of having to look at the other waiting customers. The room on the second floor was spacious enough for the bed, shower/mat area, and bath. There was no stale tobacco smell that I noticed, plenty of towels, and light music playing somewhere.

Haven't been to a soapland for years, but I happened to pass by with the intention of going to a fashion health and thought what the hell and tried it out. So naturally this was a walk-in around the early afternoon. The gentleman at the door took me to the waiting room, showed the picture of Rino who looked nice in her white sweater so I picked her (not sure if other girls were available at the time). I paid for 70 minutes (26,000 yen). The wait was about 5 minutes where I checked out her profile but no reviews were available. When she was ready, she looked just like her photo down to even wearing the same white sweater. It seemed she was a smoker and had build up on her teeth if that sort of thing bothers you.

I asked about her English ability but she said she couldn't talk much so we stuck to Japanese. In the room, she started stripping right away. I slowed her down as I have my preference (undress slowly together with a bit of foreplay throughout). She seemed passive but that might be lack of experience. Definitely reacts to having her nipples licked (breasts were around American B so Japanese C, pale innies for nipple). She had a belly and probably around 70 or 80 in the area and not obese. Pale but cute. Her crotch was shaved but had a few days growth.

The soapy portion was OK though she was delicate with the process along with minor cock teasing. In the bath she gave an ok blow job. After drying off, we moved to the bed. Did some more foreplay including eating her out (quite enjoyable) and genital to genital rubbing/teasing before the wrapping came. Damn condoms were tight and difficult for her to get on but I was able to help out. Nori was as passive with the sex as with the foreplay whether on top, bottom, or side by side. She didn't use her tongue for kissing much. These sound like complaints, but I chock it up to lack of experience as she said she worked there for only two weeks (no idea if she worked elsewhere prior). I tried a little coaching on the kissing but didn't press. Also, I didn't bring my A-game as I popped twice the day before so my old ass dick couldn't stand straight the whole hour. Couldn't pop during sex either and time was coming up so I told her to shower while I finished myself off (this is super common for me, even with bb fs, so does not reflect on her at all). Then I took a quick shower, bath dip, then cold shower to cool off as the phone call came.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In summary, I wouldn't mind going back to the shop or picking her again but maybe without jacking off the day prior to see if that improves things. Only wish the condoms at the shop were a little bigger.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report from Yokohama!

Approved: 10/29/2022

Thanks for the review mate. Nice to see Yokohama and other areas getting some traction.

Best part is all the booths face the wall so there's no awkward moments of having to look at the other waiting customers.
If the waiting room is spacious and full of comfortable couches like orihime I actually dont mind it.

If its the upstairs waiting room at Marine Blue with the craptastic plastic chairs, I definitely do mind.

Reactions: requiemmorrow