Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min -25,000 yen

Type/Location:
Seaplane

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I started off by trying to go to Rothenburg in Yoshiwara and actually got in but was told that price was 55,000 yen and not just the 20,000 yen that was listed on the site and website. I speak fluent Japanese and am half so I think that helped, was definitely asked “Nihonjin deska?” any ways I sat down and thought about it and just 55,000 yen was too rich for me at the moment, first soapland experience for me and just couldn’t justify spending $500 basically.

Anyways I got up and decided to leave and was walking out and the door guy said I should check out Y シャッツと私 “Yshirt and me” around the corner. Ended up going in and was immediately ushered up to the waiting room after taking off my shoes n spraying hand sanitizer. I sat down with 1 other Japanese man in the waiting room. The attendant came and showed me 5 girls, 2 from Darling Harbor and 3 from Y Shirt. The attendant hinted that I should pick the Darling Girls as they are more popular.

I chose Rio, 70 minutes for 25,000 yen. Unfortunately one girl didn’t stand out but she seemed to be the best of the bunch. Not more than 5 minutes I was ushered upstairs with Rio greeting me, she was probably 5’5” skinny and petite. Rather cute but not AV model, more Japanese girl next door. Anyways she undressed me and undressed herself. She asked me bed or the Nuru inflatable mattress, I chose the nuru inflatable bed. Anywho, she started to wash me and I was already getting hard and she was stroking my dick and even gave a bbbj. I was rearing to go but we continued to play and she washed me down. She slipped a condom on and I popped pretty quick and then she wiped me down and asked me to get in the tub. She gave me a tooth brush and I brushed my teeth in the tub and after a bit she lubed up the mattress and asked me to get on. She was slippin n sliding all over me and kissing and licking me, sucked my toes and even licking my asshole. After about 20 minutes of that she wanted to hop on once more and I was again hard n ready, she fit a rubber on and went at it again n made her cum, I think, as I had more stamina this time and popped for a 2nd time. After we finished she washed me down and I got in the tub one last time. That was basically the end, she dried me off and I got changed and she ordered me a drink (iced coffee) and after that I left. Pretty solid experience, she said she is one of the few who loves doing the Nuru. Also, that now Darling Harbor closed all the girls now work at Y shirt and just offer the Darling harbor package. We spoke in all Japanese and she was rather chatty, she was 25 and lives in Yokohama. 8/10 experience 6/10 on looks, probably won’t visit her again as I prefer a bustier girl and may splurge for a more expensive experience but happy overall.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good experience next time perhaps a more attractive girl

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review!

Readers: Please note that Darling Harbour has merged with Y-Shirt in early 2022.
We will eventually change the tags on DH reviews to reflect this.
https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/index.php

Approved: 4/18/2022