120 min - 60k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I decided to hit up yoshiwara on my last day in Tokyo to try mat play that everyone is raving about and it didn't disappoint. It was interesting just walking around Yoshiwara. I was surprised how high-pressure the sales tactics were. I guess they know if you don't buy you're not likely to come back (although I should have likely shopped around more). I got invited into a couple places, and then finally Aile D'ore. I remembered some people on the forum saying something about them so I thought fuck it why not just stay here. The girls looked alright, although it was super obvious the photos are heavily shopped. The tencho wanted me to pay 80k for 120 min and I was ready to walk, but he asked what price I was thinking, and I said 60k sounded more reasonable. He disappeared and then came back saying it was my "lucky night, but keep it a secret". Gomen tencho-san. I was shown three girls, and after asking about my preferences the tencho suggested Riona saying she gives great service, and I said sure. Waited in the waiting room for a couple mins and then was taken to see her.

Riona greeted me at the bottom of the stairs, took my hand and walked me up to the room. She's a real spinner, and while I like smaller girls I wasn't attracted to her immediately. Very heavy makeup, A cups, super skinny, likely older than me, and she smokes which is a turn-off for me (I don't smoke). However honestly the service and experience was good so she kind of won me over by the end. She also kissed me which I love the initiation from her on that front, but with the nicotine breath I didn't feel like making out.

She helped me undress, a towel to cover jr, and then prepped some soapy water. Soaped down, and then into the tub while she prepared the mat.

Mat play is the best! I now understand all the hype. I wasn't sure I would like it as much as I did. Reading about and watching online didn't give me a good sense of how nice it actually is. Having a girl pay attention to every part of your body with hers, lick and kiss you literally all over is great. Transitioning immediately into bbbj was fantastic and I thought I would pop, but alas not doing so is the theme of my whole trip it seems.

Sex on the mat though is a little weird. I'm not sure that part is that great, but maybe it was just because we were both getting kind of chilly. Also Riona is really heavy-handed with the fake moaning bit, and I'd rather things be a bit less forced feeling.

After we decided to stop on the mat she rinsed us off and then we went to the bed. She got us some drinks, and we chatted for a bit while she had a smoke.

Then she asked if I could go again, and I said sure. Another bbbj, and a bit of 69 later I got covered and we were back at it. I couldn't really get into it though; my joint pain was distracting. I just asked her to blow me for the rest of the time, which she did.

When we were almost out of time she washed me up again, we exchanged goodbyes, she gave me her card, and took me downstairs. A different man led me to the waiting room to cool off, gave me some water, and asked if I was daijobu. I was, so I left right away. I think I could have gotten a ride somewhere, but I wanted to walk.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Service was good. Riona tried hard, was patient, and kind with me. She carried the conversation well too. Unfortunately I just didn't vibe with her in the end. I'm sure some of you guys would have a good time.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 4/24/2023

Great review. I also don’t smoke and made the mistake once of not checking if the provider smoked. Was a difficult session, she really tried but I couldn’t vibe. Now I always check the CH profile for non-smokers and get the tencho to confirm 😅

How is the waiting room and private rooms at this place? Do they seem new and clean are they a bit aging like Versailles?

How is the waiting room and private rooms at this place? Do they seem new and clean are they a bit aging like Versailles?
Similar or slightly worse than Versailles. Waiting room is similar to Versailles’ first building with leather seats facing a TV. Side point but I really don’t like the Annex (Rikyu) waiting room as you can see everyone in the room.

The rooms themselves show their age, once the water mixer wasn’t working well and the poor girl had to manually mix boiling hot and cold water to get the temp right.

Protip is that you’ll get a 10k discount walking in.

Reactions: Alice
Similar or slightly worse than Versailles. Waiting room is similar to Versailles’ first building with leather seats facing a TV. Side point but I really don’t like the Annex (Rikyu) waiting room as you can see everyone in the room.

The rooms themselves show their age, once the water mixer wasn’t working well and the poor girl had to manually mix boiling hot and cold water to get the temp right.

Protip is that you’ll get a 10k discount walking in.
Thanks. Are there any high-end soaps in Yoshiwara that aren't run down like that?

Lion’s club is the best of the lot.
Lupinus, Hisui no Yume (Asian foreigners only) are alright.
I’d put Segre a tad below because of their small rooms.

Yes. But they keep kicking me out!

My serious answer is that cracked tiles, peeling paint and moldy smells are a turn off.
Haha nice.
They can renew the insides of soaplands and even the outside decor, but the building itself is always gonna be run down to some extent because of the laws.
Maybe better to book a very upscale love hotel and order from a delivery health with a nuru course or something like that.

Reactions: Maxblack
the building itself is always gonna be run down to some extent because of the laws
To be clear, what @Alice is referring to is the Tokyo metro government's policy of not granting building permits to soaplands for renovations - they can't generally force them to cease business because they technically aren't breaking the law, so they're trying to put them out of business by making the working environment inhospitable. They can slap on a coat of paint, but they can't do any of the serious construction required to eradicate mold problems, for example.

can't do any of the serious construction required to eradicate mold problems, for example.
I wonder if there are any health consequences for girls who work there fulltime for years..

I’ve previously looked into health risks for long term work in the sex industry (sometimes I feel like I mess up my lower back) and all that comes up is STDs and unwanted pregnancies, which are very easy to prevent.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I wonder if there are any health consequences for girls who work there fulltime for years..
Mostly temporary, with effects similar to an extended cold.

One risk is aspergilloma, a fungal infection of the lung - very rare, but requires surgical intervention. I've only ever met one person who had it that I know of, she was quite distressed because they had to remove her breast implants for the surgery.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
To be clear, what @Alice is referring to is the Tokyo metro government's policy of not granting building permits to soaplands for renovations - they can't generally force them to cease business because they technically aren't breaking the law, so they're trying to put them out of business by making the working environment inhospitable. They can slap on a coat of paint, but they can't do any of the serious construction required to eradicate mold problems, for example.
Well, that's just awful.

Mostly temporary, with effects similar to an extended cold.

One risk is aspergilloma, a fungal infection of the lung - very rare, but requires surgical intervention. I've only ever met one person who had it that I know of, she was quite distressed because they had to remove her breast implants for the surgery.
The room I used at Tinkerbell comes to mind, my companion was complaining about the air and said she had a light cough when working.

One of my soap favorites says the mold triggers allergies and asthma. Not helped by the generally musty, uncirculated air in the rooms.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Dont know the rules in the city of Kawasaki but in general the soaplands seems healthier there and no oneman saunas in the rooms.

Dont know the rules in the city of Kawasaki but in general the soaplands seems healthier there and no oneman saunas in the rooms.
The renovation thing is Tokyo specifically. Ishihara, the previous governor (1999 - 2012) had been trying to stamp them out for ages as part of his dream to bring newfound wealth to his cronies via Olympic graft.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
What is the one-man sauna thing about? I saw one in Versailles yesterday, moldy, rusty and duct-taped.

What is the one-man sauna thing about? I saw one in Versailles yesterday, moldy, rusty and duct-taped.
Plausible deniability - what do you mean customers were having honban in the room? The customer was just supposed to sit in the one man sauna while the lady helped wipe him dry.

The renovation thing is Tokyo specifically. Ishihara, the previous governor (1999 - 2012) had been trying to stamp them out for ages as part of his dream to bring newfound wealth to his cronies via Olympic graft.
Yeah Kawasaki’s much better, mirrors on the walls, mirrors on the walls, mirrors on the ceiling, mirrors galore! In Yoshiwara mirrors are banned and that really sucks for me personally.

They were a popular addition in the Showa years (the heyday of saunas in a lot of countries) at the prodding of the authorities. Soaplands are officially defined as "private bathhouses where women provide massages and other services.'' In the Showa era, having a sauna for a "healthy sweat" was seen as a natural thing to have. If you didn't have a sauna for customers to get sweaty in, the police might ask, "What kind of services does your business provide other than massage?''

These days they're being seen less and less, as there aren't any manufacturers still making the fiberglass monstrosities, so they're gradually being removed as they break down. To be fair, they were bloody dangerous if the attending soap princess fell asleep while the thing was in use, with latches occasionally malfunctioning.

You can still get soft-sided ones though, less than 10K yen, if you have a hankering to try one.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Plausible deniability - what do you mean customers were having honban in the room? The customer was just supposed to sit in the one man sauna while the lady helped wipe him dry.

Yeah Kawasaki’s much better, mirrors on the walls, mirrors on the walls, mirrors on the ceiling, mirrors galore! In Yoshiwara mirrors are banned and that really sucks for me personally.
The funny thing is also that the mats officially are not allowed in the rooms and have to be taken out when the inspection comes in.

If it’s just the honban that’s the problem, why would providing a massage on a mat in the bathroom not be allowed?

Weird rules.

Reactions: Sudsy and Cinnabums