JK-Style http://jk-style.tv/

Date of Encounter:
11/1/2014 Late Evening

Contact Method:
Telephone: 03-6233-9969

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 Minutes - 33,000Y + 6,000Y Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (LaPia, Kabukicho, Shinjuku, room 303 (More on that later))

Language Notes:
Booking done in English. Ririka spoke almost no English. Translator used.

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Well, as some of you are already aware, I was quite looking forward to giving JK-Style a go during my recent trip to Japan. As it was my first time in any kind of P4P situation, let alone in a foreign country, you can imagine how nervous I was. I had originally planned on having my adventure during the last day of my stay, but I encountered awful weather on my first day which really dampened my spirits. Why not utilize this dreary evening for something indoors and save my last day for something else? Unfortunately I knew that would mean no Aoki to help with my booking.

I chose the love hotel LaPia, as I had heard tell of many TAG users frequenting the establishment. Found it quite easily and in a nervous rush chose any available room and headed upstairs. Turned out I had chosen quite a frightening looking S&M room, which added another level onto my case of nerves! :eek:

I had rented pocket wifi for my stay and was using Google Voice to communicate, but I never thought of the possibility that a company may not answer international calls. Why would they? It's expensive! So obviously I was unable to reach JK Style with my cell phone. Not to worry, the hotel room has a phone - how useful - except I soon realized I had no idea how to make a call on it, nor could the LaPia staff understand the issue I was trying to express. I thought I had been defeated, kept from my moment of joy by the ever-present language barrier. Hold on! I had seen a pay phone literally right around the corner from the hotel entrance... Would they let me leave? It wasn't the easiest thing to accomplish, but after promising the hotel manager I would be back within fifteen minutes she let me leave for the pay phone. Perhaps one of our trusted veterans could give us a rundown on how to use the phone?

Finally I got to the pay phone and made my call, getting a females voice. I greeted her with a Konbanwa and asked if English would be okay. After being put on hold of a very short time, she returned and asked if I could call back in five minutes, to which I agreed. Upon calling back I got a mans voice and approached the same. He said he spoke little English, but would do his best. I originally asked for Uta, who is apparently a very popular girl and would not be available till after 1am. Ririka, my second choice, was available right away! We got through the booking process with only a small amount of language issues and after I explained my situation with the hotel phone, he asked for my room number and said he would call me in the room to confirm. Back in the room, phone rang, Ririka was on her way. I was NOT defeated after all! Talk about great customer service.

Not more than ten minutes later, my door bell rang and upon opening I was greeting by the most adorable girl. Short, tiny frame, long, dark hair framing her delicate face. I was pleased to say the least! She joined me in the bedroom and immediately stated, "OHHHH S&M ROOM!" :eek: I quickly grabbed my translator and explained it was not my intent, that I had simply chosen a random room, which she found quite amusing. I think she could tell I was nervous.

We chatted on the bed via translator for a few minutes, before she suggested we move to the shower. Her bath service was great with much attention to... detail. Climbed into the tub for a bit of play time, then back to the bedroom. Lots of DFK, which I highly enjoyed but wasn't very good at returning having never experienced it before. She grabbed her translator and apologized that large foreigners hurt her mouth but that she would do her best. Starting off with a great tongue bath she moved her way down, and boy did she ever do her best! I must not be a "big foreigner" because she went to town and was rewarded with a good pop not long afterward. CIM is an available service on her profile but not a preferred service. Much to my surprise looking back on it as she didn't miss a drop.

We cuddled up for a moment and she asked if I would like a second round. I said yes, however I would need a short break. A bit of small talk and cuddling later and she started back to work with more DFK and hand work before going back down to get the motor running again. I asked her if sumata would be okay and she happily obliged. Her face is very expressive and watching her twist and bounce around up there was joy in and of itself. I enjoyed this for quite awhile, letting my hands wander her small body. I let her know I was about to pop and she dropped down to once again graciously accept. She offered another go, but we only had about 15 minutes left so it was off to the showers for another great cleaning.

Now for the funny part. As she was getting dressed, she suddenly became distressed, grabbing for her phone. I was afraid I had done something wrong! She then asked how I was getting back to Asakusa, to which I answered by train. She told me the last train left in ten minutes... :D We shared a nice hug and our rushed goodbyes and were off.

Thankfully, I DID make it to the train in time. And the best part of the whole thing is once I returned home I checked her blog for that evening. "Thank you \ (// ∇ //) \ safely Can you have caught a train (*'ω `*)?"

Needless to say, I had a great time. JK Style and their girls are top notch. Can't wait to go back!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Attitude: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Body: 10/10
Face: 10/10
Overall: 10/10

Great review! Been seriously thinking about trying JK-Style for a while now for my next trip to Japan. This Ririka looks totally my type, I like long straight hair.

I have no problem calling japanese numbers on my phone. They didn't answer your call with your own phone because it was an international number?
Hmm, then how do those phones at the love hotel work then? Maybe need to dial zero first to get outside line, if it's at all possible.

Usually, dial zero before the number you would like to dial. Some establishments call you back at the hotel after you tell them your hotel name and the room number just making sure that you are actually there.
You will be charged about 20 yen per 30 seconds when you check out.

I hear repeated good reviews of JK style and their prices are average in what I tend to use so next time I hit Shinjuku, I will be sure to call this place and choose a girl I like. Thanks for the review.

got a boner reading this thx man
wait so in japan, you ask for an hour service and you can ejac as much as you want?

thanks for the review...yet another JK girl on my to do list. BTW, you didn't ask for FS?

Wow, looking back at I might have been a bit detailed in that review... Oh well.

No, I did not ask for FS nor was it offered. Being as the gaijin friendly scene is shrinking so quickly, I wanted to play by the rules.

Is it shrinking? Too bad... and even more important to keep the places that allow 'us' in friendly to us.

It does not hurt to ask, as long as you are not pushy or a dick when she says no then these places will remain gaijin friendly.

…. in the connnnntinuing saga of the 'Art of Asking'…
With a recent OL-style DISH, I asked 'the question'. 'How' varies, but it was in context (i.e. not the bloody genkan), light-hearted, clear and open-ended…
She, with a laugh, declined. But - a nasty habit of mine - I asked about the frequency of 'asking'. She said , "Always". With her, I can appreciate that as I would crawl 100 metres over broken glass and rusty nails to watch her fart in a tin can, but, hey, I'm a pervert.
What pissed her off was guys who would have her 'blinded sided' (aka face down, delicious arse up usually) and then whack on a condom and think it was okay.
Find a way to ask, keep at it, but don't take it personally if they say "No". Just don't push the issue.

P.S. She said, "No - but I can do THIS!"

Oh, boy. Next time.