Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min 22K ish

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese/English

Details of the Encounter:
After strolling but not partaking at Tobita Shinchi, and a brief nap, I perused for some action in Osaka.

Quick Diversion: To me, the hype about Tobita Shinchi, is real. OMG, so many hot girls left and freaking right...The MILF section also had many hot women I would love to partake in. I did partake and even found the system pretty fun.

Back to the review of Risu, which was eventful but disappointing. https://www.dto.jp/official/gal/1878772

Shop
Easy to make the appointment and you may be able to do it in all English. There is an English page on their site, so it means that this place is foreign friendly. I am pretty sure I I got 70 min, 1K nomination (WTF for) and 1K high school jumper.

Girl
She is sweet, but fugly. Now that I am on my PC, I should have seen the warning signs, but I made my decisions based on the pics on a phone.

Service
After you get that initial shock of the girl being so ugly, it's hard to overcome that. Frankly, I had my eyes closed most of the session. She was nice enough of a girl and had good service, but I don't really tolerate well with FUGLY girls. The play details were standard DH services, nothing too bad or too great.

Funny, but not funny story: Our session ended early. But she had to wait for her driver, a good 20 minutes. I didn't feel like going again. I laid down and pretended to be asleep. She actually fell asleep and started snoring loudly. That's a first. I had to prod/push her to wake up when I heard a knock on the door.

The pros are that you have an option for P4P in Osaka that is relatively cheap.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Maybe I got unlucky and this place is OK?