LittleBoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Ritsu - Another Great Option for English Only Speakers

Soapland Name:
Idol Kenkyusei

Soapland Provider Name:
Ritsu - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/idol-kenkyuusei/girlid-50224541/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.idol-kenkyusei.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 Minutes - 25,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was never really thinking of visiting IKK again due to the poor room conditions and 50% batting average history. Randomly saw her profile on my X feed and noted her bio stated she speaks English and Korean. Not that I couldn't have basic conversations in Japanese. But it still got me curious. Definitely checked her CityHeaven profile prior to booking. She's relatively new in the store (2nd full month) with excellent recent reviews. (Made a mistake of booking Mayuri previously mainly relying on excellent reviews made a year prior without ANY recent reviews at all)

Booking
Done via CityHeaven with no problems whatsoever. Ritsu can also accept princess reservations via X. Just drop her a DM and she'll respond. I did message her after doing the CH booking if she indeed does speak English to which she replied "a little." Not very promising but that's ok. Felt a little bad that maybe I should have just done a princess reservation to help with her nomination ranking but at the cost of an additional 2,000 yen. Maybe in the future.

The Provider
Her face is really pretty. She has some pictures in her photo diary which show her face and they are not photoshopped. She really is pretty. Porcelain facial skin with big bright eyes, perfectly shaped nose and straight non-stained teeth. Her CH profile pictures do not depict her body accurately though. Great photoshop work there. Her photo diary has a more accurate depiction of her body showing a little tummy and a nice plump ass and meaty thighs. She has C cup breasts with nicely shaped pink nipples. Nice padded pussy mound. Fully shaved. She had a few white stretch marks on her ass which I found added a nice touch of imperfection. Admiring her body from afar was a nice sight that got me hard. Sometimes is nice to have a little meat to hold, especially on the hips, ass and thighs.

The Play
Greeting me on the stairs she said "yoroshiku onegai shimasu" with a very dull expression. Didn't make eye contact or grab my hand to lead me up the stairs. My expectations immediately dropped thinking okay this may be one of the duds of IKK or maybe it was just because I booked the first slot in the morning. Either way I thought I'd give it my best shot to at least make the most out of my money. In the room she took my coat and asked me to sit down. Told her I don't speak Japanese much and asked if she spoke Eigo. From here, we spoke in English. I decided to hand her some Rooibos Tea to try and lighten her mood. She finally smiled. Great.

For the next 10 minutes we sat down, fully clothed, talking in English. In my opinion, she was the best English speaking provider I've had (in comparison to Kaoru and Moe). I didn't use deep English vocabulary. She carried the conversation well and understood me well enough to give correct responses in English without me having to repeat myself. We didn't rush to the action. At this point, still no kiss, no hug, no hand holding. So definitely not GFE. She prompted us to shower and asked me to remove my clothing. We didn't help each other undress. I then sat on the chair, brushed my teeth and gargled. During the wash, we continued our English conversations as I got a thorough scrub. She did give a rather gentle body wash, not the most sensual though but stimulating enough to get me rock hard. In the tub she sat across me as we talked some more before finally the first kiss. She uses a lot of tongue for the kiss. Not the most sensual and not exactly to my liking.

In the bed I asked her to lie down as we continued kissing with some light petting. She worked her way down to my nipples then on to my cock. She gave a great BBBJ. Her technique uses a lot of suction rather than bobbing up and down. She had good depth and gave a little teeth which I like and encouraged. Grabbed her wrist to see if she would hold my hand but she moved her hand away. Had to interrupt her BBBJ fast before I cum so I sat up to kiss her and started to play with her pussy. She seemed quite sensitive to clit play with a lot of squirming and clamping of her thighs. Did some light fingering with one finger as she didn't want two fingers. Mostly repeated pressing of her anterior vaginal wall rather than an in and out motion. She pushed me back down to the bed and grabbed a nice handful of lube to do a quick sumata. Then the cap for CG. She was tight and it took her some time to acclimate to my little man. Did most of the work thrusting upwards wherein she gave off loud moans. I could tell it was mostly fake. Had a good view and I enjoyed playing with her breasts and nipples from the bottom. She seemed to like the nipple play genuinely. Off to missionary where I did some deep but slow thrusts which seemed to decrease her loud moaning a bit. Might be getting real. Felt like popping so I switched to spoon where I had one arm under her neck and the other playing with her clit. The fake loud moaning stopped here and she clamped her thighs tight and squirmed a little after some time. Not sure if it was real but good acting I guess. It convinced me enough as by this time she grabbed my hand that was placed under her neck whilst I continued to play with her clit. I think that was a good enough sign that she at least enjoyed it a bit. Did a few more thrusts as she held my hand without the loud moans until I popped. She then helped me clean up.

The Afterplay
We still had a good 20-25 minutes left as I didn't last long in bed. Might be the condoms of IKK? I never seemed to last long in IKK. Might have thin condoms. Although not having a condom on should be more sensitive, right? But I still seem to finish quickest with the condoms supplied in IKK.

We spent the time sitting shoulder to should with a towel draped to help protect our backs from the cold wall. IDK why we didn't just dress up first to help us keep warm. She carried a conversation well, which I truly enjoyed. She wasn't shy to share about her current and past experiences. Shortly thereafter, we got in the tub to wash off the lube. We stayed in a bit more as it was nice and warm. The phone finally rang so we wrapped up our conversation. She really likes to talk so we didn't rush dressing up. When it was time to leave, she brought me down and we hugged goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will repeat if given an opportunity but mostly for her friendship experience. She likes to drink so I think it might be great to have a drink with her. Wouldn't mind her repeating her BBBJ again. Might just allow myself to pop with her BBBJ as well.

She's recommended for those who only speak English and is not looking for GFE or an aggressive provider. For those who might book her in the future, she doesn't like it rough and she appreciates a nice man. I do not know though if there will be problems at the reception if you cannot at least settle your amount in Japanese. I still speak at the reception only in Japanese. Best chance at entering with English only is a direct booking with the provider.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

thanks for the review. She is my type. Will hit her up when i come back.

Thanks for the review, OP! These Japanese sites can be a maze, right? how do I find her Twitter?

Thanks for the review, OP! These Japanese sites can be a maze, right? how do I find her Twitter?
if you cant find it in the profile or photo diary, sometimes simple google even with english keywords will yield accurate result.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for this review! After reading it I decided to reach out to her and was able to see her today. I'm not sure if I'll write a review or not yet, since my experience with her was really similar to yours and I'm not sure how much more that would add other than more exposure from having a second review (which may still be worth it). As you said, she does seem to genuinely enjoy nipple play, and can get quite squirmy at times. Her English is pretty good, and I enjoyed talking to her. I definitely plan on seeing her again, probably for a bit longer next time since 70 minutes didn't feel like enough time with her for me.

I do not know though if there will be problems at the reception if you cannot at least settle your amount in Japanese. I still speak at the reception only in Japanese. Best chance at entering with English only is a direct booking with the provider.

I booked her through twitter and had no problems with reception. I was pretty worried about it (especially since I read on here that they no longer accept new foreign customers and didn't want to ruin things even further) and spent a lot of time studying in anticipation of of this, but it turned out it wasn't a big deal. They were expecting me when I arrived and there was some staff that spoke rudimentary English to help me, and between that and what I had practiced it went alright. Not sure how things would go for a walk-in though.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the review. Made account specifically to comment here haha! Hoping that she’ll still be available to book when I end up traveling to Japan!

Thanks for this review! After reading it I decided to reach out to her and was able to see her today. I'm not sure if I'll write a review or not yet, since my experience with her was really similar to yours and I'm not sure how much more that would add other than more exposure from having a second review (which may still be worth it). As you said, she does seem to genuinely enjoy nipple play, and can get quite squirmy at times. Her English is pretty good, and I enjoyed talking to her. I definitely plan on seeing her again, probably for a bit longer next time since 70 minutes didn't feel like enough time with her for me.

I booked her through twitter and had no problems with reception. I was pretty worried about it (especially since I read on here that they no longer accept new foreign customers and didn't want to ruin things even further) and spent a lot of time studying in anticipation of of this, but it turned out it wasn't a big deal. They were expecting me when I arrived and there was some staff that spoke rudimentary English to help me, and between that and what I had practiced it went alright. Not sure how things would go for a walk-in though.
Did you need a Japanese phone number?

Just wondering does anyone know if the shop provides wider variety of sizes? I'm 5 8 with slightly wider width and was kinda provided a super tight fit condom which hurt like mad and I would lose erection almost instantly once its equipped.

Would they might have wider condom by any chance? Or should I bring my own? Would they allow me to bruing

Last edited: