90 minutes, 33000 Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
You're tired. You've just landed from a 15-hour flight delirious in the cacophony that is Narita airport. Tokyo station a blink of an eye and a strange nap later.
Really I just want to take a cold shower, wash my face, rub one out, and go to bed.
That said I remember last time I was in Japan I was mostly disheartened by the idea of the redlight district as my research didn't show me anything promising that wasn't sketchy. I remember wandering around Shibuya on the last day before flying home skeeved out by folks trying to pull me into bar/clubs for money.
The language barrier doesn't help either. I know phrases but I'm not out here to kid myself that I can do anything useful with my words.

One delicious Google search later I happened upon this promised land. Bless all of you.

I scour the threads searching for the sweet nectar of life and make a text and phone call to Y Shirts.

"No reservations please come to shop". Alright Bet.

Getting There:
I had booked my hotel coincidently near Taito City. I ended up using Google Maps and walking around to get to Y Shirts. It's fairly accurate and easy to find. I walk in and the gents who are there kind of just stare at me and I ask if I could walk in. The first one asked if I had a reservation, I said no and he ushered me into "the room". He splayed out some cards, got me a green tea, and spoke to me in English about the rules. I had my eyes on Ren originally but he suggested Rio. Well, I'm in Japan so omakase is never a bad idea. I was somewhat taken aback by this whole process because relative to other countries I've been to for 'services' this was.... extremely professional?! I felt like I was going to a spa day which is always a welcome feeling. After about 30 minutes or so I was hailed and asked to walk up the stairs.

Meeting:
Meeting Rio was initially nothing special upon walking up the stairs. Her black dress didn't seem to fit or flatter her body too well and her face was girl next door cute. No complaints on my part. She spoke a tinge of English but I expected to have Google Translate do most of the heavy lifting. She was very enthusiastic, talkative, and bubbly. I really appreciated the energy. That said this was my first SL experience so I didn't have any expectations walking in. We get to the room and she explains a few details and asks me if I want bed or mat play. Enthusiastically she suggests mat play. Well, when in Rome I say and pick the latter. No regrets. She begins undressing me and puts a towel over my groin and takes a peek and makes some fun cheeky comments. I'm halfway hard just from her touch. Then the real treat as I start to undress her.

Damn. They really didn't do her any justice with the outfit they gave her. Her cheeks are perfect, fit, and exactly what I go for in a girl. She is very tone and has a firm bubble butt that I could lose my mind into for a few hours and a very small thigh gap for those who are into that. I go to take her bra off and she grabs my hand to put it on her boobs. Perky albeit small. I'm not a boob guy. I am pretty happy with or without them so that might be a deal breaker for some. I would say she more or less looks like her photos maybe a little less baby fat than online.

The Goods:
I get seated in the chair as she begins to soap me down and use every inch of her arms over my nethers. It's pretty impossible to not have a raging woody at this point. She makes another cheeky comment about how I'm awake now. Her hand skills are phenomenal. She really knows how to massage balls which I'm into. She gets into BBBJ and my eyes start to go behind my head. Maybe it's just the flight but my entire body is filled with sensation as I try to grip the guardrails on this rollercoaster to pleasureville. Its exceedingly difficult to look away as she's making eye contact, smiling, and torturing me. Maybe she's an innocent girl next door, or I'm in a succubus fan fic. She's just so damn cute but devilish.

It's the latter. Consider me possessed.

I'm adamant that I don't want to climax until the very end. I thought 90 minutes meant one shot originally so I was holding on for dear life. I had a brief respite as she told me to go to the tub which let me cool down mentally for a bit. I close my eyes and try to come back to a mellow place so I can get onto the next hill of this ride. She jumps in and has me fondle her chest while she plays with me in the water. A few minutes later she flips over and gives me a hug and a DFK. Okay so she tastes like cigarettes which I should have seen coming but it wasn't so bad that it was a deal-breaker for me. Distracted by her lovely tongue play, the nethers once again assume position ready for action. With some agile footwork somehow she has her leg propped up under me and is giving me another BBBJ in the tub. Damn it all this is really sending me over the edge. I'm like Shinji Ikari going into the deep end of the LCL pool. Hold on! Hold on for dear life!

Once again I am given a brief respite as she prepares the mat for slip and slide action. It's quite the spectacle watching her dance around like a lithe soap ballerina. Clearly, this is not bullshit and she has trained in this art. I lie flat as she uses her hands, chest, ass, feet, and other regions lesser explored to lube my entire body. The sensations are unique, pleasurable, and some might even say divine. It felt like body worship to me. The customer is God in the eyes of some establishments and I would concur. Some of the sounds, sensations, and positions are things I would have never imagined so the serotonin was very high throughout this encounter. I'll be the first to tell you nipple play doesn't do much for me but with her it definitely did. I'm on my back shes using my foot on her chest, eating my toes, licking every inch of my body until.

The rimming. There was plenty of that and boy am I glad I showered the shit out of myself before coming here. She was masterful with the tongue. I didn't think I'd be into this either but wow I'm glad she wasn't giving me a HJ during this because I would have died. She goes into 69 and I give her a taste and a finger. No issues she said it was okay. I didn't see her lube herself but she was drenched inside. Still, I relent. I am holding on for dear life and I start to get worried that I might not climax actually.

What a joke of an idea that was. We get near the bitter end and she begins to finally ride me CG. Lord have mercy she is tight. She is one of the two or three women I have been with who had masterful control over her lady bits. Her ability to loosen and tighten herself while in CG is mesmerizing. I was worried that I was hurting her but her face was giving some lewd vibes that would be imprinted on the back of my skull for a good time. After a few thrusts, she seems to be enjoying it too and I indicate I want to go faster.

I last for about 5 minutes before Krakatoa generates a magnitude 9 in the sheets. She compliments me on the fluid quantity as she ties up the rubber.

Rio means river in Spanish and with good reason. To say that the floodgates opened and the dam broke, overflowing into her would be an understatement.

Transcendence achieved.

Post Play:

We cleaned up and she gave me a card with some parting thoughts which I really enjoyed. We had some small talk about visiting Japan what I was doing out here and how I found this place. I didn't want to leave, she has an infectious personality and a very strong gravitational pull that makes you want to just hug her.

If she loses herself to the moment in this job or if it is all just good acting I don't know but I commend her either way. These experiences are a fantasy where we want to suspend disbelief for a few minutes and live on cloud 9. She overwhelmingly exceeded all expectations of that.

Listen you can find a really hot lady for a few hours to live out some fantasies of boning an 11/10 or you can get very lucky to have someone who is a pretty heavy hitter in the looks department but also a genuine master of her craft. To each their own but I take the latter any day of the week. You'll see why in my second review..

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Really cannot understate how much TAG helped me navigate all of this. Kudos to all of you. I hope my contribution also helps the next fellow.

I'm glad I took my own shower before this encounter. Even walking to the shop I was started to sweat a little and I wanted to be as clean as possible. Out of respect.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 11/7/2023

This was really well written. Loved it!
Now I will have to meet with Rio some time, and experience my own Krakatoa level eruption.

Reactions: explorer4219
Wait, how many times can you go for in a 90 minutes session? It’s not a 1 shot? So a 2 shot?? I apologize for asking these kinda questions, never been to a soapland before…

Wait, how many times can you go for in a 90 minutes session? It’s not a 1 shot? So a 2 shot?? I apologize for asking these kinda questions, never been to a soapland before…
It depends on the soapland, but generally there's no limit, and some of the girls even take pride in trying to see how many times they can get you to pop.

Higher end shops tend towards higher numbers of pops, lower end shops skew lower, and there's also your personal biology and physical condition to take into account.

Realistically (considering setup/cleanup time) you can expect 1 times in 60 minutes, 2 times at 90, 3 times at 120 minutes - but as with all things P4P, YMMV.

Reactions: explorer4219