Guest viewing is limited

RD Robo Deli - Mikan + Sumomo + Anzu (4P)

Robo Deli

onetimeinnippon

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Robo Deli - Mikan + Sumomo + Anzu (4P)

Service Name:
Robot Deriheru

Provider Name:
Mikan (https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=42099214), Sumomo (https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=42396563), Anzu (https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=45199299)

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.robodeli.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min, 244,000yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was visiting Japan for the first time, so I decided to try P4P for the first time as well. I only had one night where I had the chance and it has always been a fantasy of mine to be with multiple girls at the same time, so I decided to try a 4P (easier to find accommodations for than 5P). I did a lot of research beforehand including using this forum and decided to go with Robodeli. I contacted them through LINE using English only and it was all pretty smooth. The cost includes transportation and deepthroat + video recording options for 3 girls.

Mikan:
She's done 3P before but not 4P. Had to choose her because she spoke English and I spoke no Japanese. She acted as the translator and was very helpful and friendly. Her pictures are accurate and her service was also great. Note that she had cut marks on her forearm and thigh.

Sumomo:
She's done 4P once before. She was less attractive than her pictures suggested and how I imagined. She also seemed to have some additional weight than what's shown in her pictures, but was still passable. Her service was top notch though and she knew how to use her tongue.

Anzu:
She's done 3P before but not 4P. Her pictures are accurate although her skin tone is darker than the usual asian girl white which made her more attractive. She was great at deepthroating, even better than Mikan or Sumomo. Note that she did have braces which surprised me.

Encounter:
We met at the front of the love hotel. There were no more rooms on the selection screen which made me panic but Mikan asked the receptionist and they had one room open up. I paid double price for 4 people.
After we got in the room and I handed over the money, they undressed and started the usual routine. The hotel was pretty nice and there was three of them so it took some time to look around and get ready. Since it was my first encounter, I also didn't know what to expect adding to some wasted time.

After the shower and starting the bath, we were finally ready to start. I laid on the bed and the 3 of them started to lick me over. It was awesome. They moved around switching positions but Sumomo was the only one to suck my toes and fingers. Getting a BJ while kissing one girl and another licking my body is as great as you'd imagine. I couldn't keep track of who was doing what at times like when I thought I was kissing Sumomo but turned out it was Mikan.
We switched positions where I was in the doggy style getting a BJ from a girl under me while another licked my anus and a third kissing me. After a bit, I asked them if they are ok with deepthroating while lying on their backs with their head hanging off the bed. They said yes and the 3 of them laid side by side waiting for me. I thrust into them switching between the girls. After a while I climbed on the bed ontop of them kissing each girl all over. Then I asked them to flip over on their stomachs and kissed their backside. Mikan said we can deepthroat again in this position which I glady did again going down the line.

Surprisingly by now I still have not cum yet. I decided to relax laying on the bed while the 3 of them went to town. They switched out on BJ duty when one got tired. Finally I cum while Sumomo was licking my ear and Mikan licking my nipple and Anzu deepthroating me. Sumomo and Mikan thanked Anzu afterwards which I thought was funny.
We then cleaned up and went to the bath. It was large enough to fit all 4 of us and we just relaxed and chatted a bit. I also bought water beforehand which I brought to the hotel and give them. By then our time was almost up so we showered again and got ready to leave. Mikan said she wasn't feeling too well and might have a cold so Anzu ordered some medicine from the hotel over the phone. I asked her what medicine and she just said it's for her cold and that they saw the hotel was selling it. I found this quite strange but didn't question it farther.

We left the hotel together and said our goodbyes outside, they got into the car which drove them there and left.
Throughout the encounter I tried to take some videos and photos using my smartphone, but there was a lot going on. I did manage to get some shots in the end, but wish I had a camera stand and just let it record the whole time instead of trying to find my phone here and there.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It all feels like a fever dream at this point. Not knowing what they were talking about sometimes amongst themselves felt awkward. They were all friends and I thought they would at least kiss each other but that didn't happen; next time I would definitely add the "Lesbian 3P Master Pack" option. Overall it was a good experience, just wish I had cum more than once though.

Last edited:
Sounds like a heck of a time! I'm glad to hear that Robo can facilitate English only via LINE for booking as it was on my shortlist of places on my upcoming trip. Thanks for the review!

I have multiple sessions to review with Mikan.

She is open to video of anything, she will open her throat for you, and she is very petite. I did not even try others really the last trip, she hit all my marks. She DOES prefer to work with Sumomo for 3p, per her own words. She used to live in the US and can translate (as OP noted) for the other girls.

Sounds like you had an absolutely amazing time out there. The craziest I did was a 3 hours session that turned to 4.5 with video, cuffs, blindfold, irrumatio+instant, and I did offer to get her some food in breaks.

100% recommend her and will be seeing her when I go back!

A minor health-related update:

A couple days after I started to feel pain when urinating near the tip of my penis. There were no other symptoms such as smell or discharge or blood but I went to get checked and was given a shot + antibiotics even before the test results came back. About a week later I received negative test results for STDs. By this time I had finished the antibiotics anyways. However, the pain did not go away, although it had gotten a bit better over time. I just decided to rest and stop all sexual activity including masturbation and only a few days ago did I feel normal again. During this time I also went to get another comprehensive STD test over two weeks after the encounter just to be sure, which was all negative.

This is just to say that I thought I had contracted STD from this encounter but it may have just been urethral irritation from vigorous BJ. Take it for what you will.

Great review butwe're you required to leave a copy of your ID or personal info when choosing the video recording option? I know some places ask.

Last edited:
Great Review! Been looking into this for a bit now too, for the hotel did you pick and let them know? Or did they have a recommendation or something? (Still kinda new to this scene)

Reactions: Alice
Great Review! Been looking into this for a bit now too, for the hotel did you pick and let them know? Or did they have a recommendation or something? (Still kinda new to this scene)
I picked and let them know because it was an outcall delivery. They'll only have recommendation/preferred if you to their shop within their area.

Is she fine with anal play and AF?
I have multiple sessions to review with Mikan.

She is open to video of anything, she will open her throat for you, and she is very petite. I did not even try others really the last trip, she hit all my marks. She DOES prefer to work with Sumomo for 3p, per her own words. She used to live in the US and can translate (as OP noted) for the other girls.

Sounds like you had an absolutely amazing time out there. The craziest I did was a 3 hours session that turned to 4.5 with video, cuffs, blindfold, irrumatio+instant, and I did offer to get her some food in breaks.

100% recommend her and will be seeing her when I go back!

Thanks for the review!

I think I might know what shop I'll work with instead of JK-Style when I go back next year...

Reactions: Alice
Is she fine with anal play and AF?
IMG_0765.jpeg

Yes.

I've only ever done soaplands, never DH, so I'm a bit confused on what the total price might be.

If I wanted to book Mikan for 2 hours and AF, that would be 41,000 + 10,000. Would I need to pay an admission fee or a nomination fee? I'm also guessing that a love hotel will probably be like 8000 yen for 3 hours? So it might come out to be close to 60,000 yen?

I'm sure Robo Deli can offer me a list of love hotels that would be fine to go to within Kabukicho.

For those who have met with Mikan, can you describe her personality and her service? I see that she says she speaks English and that she used to live in the USA, but is she completely fluent with no accent? I saw she did a video here and I'm wondering how accurate she is in person to the way she looks here.

Would I need to pay an admission fee or a nomination fee?

You will for sure pay a nomination fee, it is just standard at all shops. Not sure about the admission fee to use the shop the first time. English website has a pretty high quote for that, CH says there is none. Maybe that is their way if making a few extra bucks from one time foreign customers.

I'm sure Robo Deli can offer me a list of love hotels that would be fine to go to within Kabukicho.
Usually it is not the job of the shops to help you with the selection of a hotel. Hotel Health will usually give you a list of hotels in the vicinity, but this is often not helpful. Do the research yourself and check which places look nice and have the right plan.

I see that she says she speaks English and that she used to live in the USA, but is she completely fluent with no accent?

Nobody who learns a secondary language later on will have no accent. Her English is not perfekt but she is pretty fluent.

Reactions: EK009 and Alice
I've only ever done soaplands, never DH, so I'm a bit confused on what the total price might be.

If I wanted to book Mikan for 2 hours and AF, that would be 41,000 + 10,000. Would I need to pay an admission fee or a nomination fee? I'm also guessing that a love hotel will probably be like 8000 yen for 3 hours? So it might come out to be close to 60,000 yen?

For those who have met with Mikan, can you describe her personality and her service? I see that she says she speaks English and that she used to live in the USA, but is she completely fluent with no accent? I saw she did a video here and I'm wondering how accurate she is in person to the way she looks here.
Hello, fairly new here to the board and this will be my first post.

But was lurking a lot prior to my visit to japan. I hit up a soapland and DH.

As for price soapland will vary 20k to 90k yen depending on the girl and if there are extra taxes. I did do RoboDeli with Mikan. I'll haven't had time but I will try to write a review of my sopaland and DH experience.

As for your question I opted for Mikan at 90 min with SM A package. That cost me 51k with all the nomination fees. You are right RoboDeli can provide you with a list of love hotels if you ask them (what I did). If you aren't familiar with love hotels you cannot book them in advance through any website (booking, hotels, expedia) for a few hours. Those sites only let you book for a day or two. So what you have to do is prior to your time you have to go to a love hotel and just see if they have rooms open. I paid roughly 8k for a 3 hour room. So my total for her was roughly 60k yen.

When I met her, her personality, can't tell if it was because I was a bit nervous and she feed off that energy but she seemed a bit reserved (maybe I should have been more assertive haha).

Service was fine but I have nothing to compare too really since its first DH.

Her English is good, you should be able to hold a conversation with her.

As for looks shes cute, if you look at her recent profile on RoboDeli site that is fairly accurate.

If you are looking for AF there is a place in Ikebukuro that specialize in it. I was going to check them out but I think I was drained from the soaplands.

https://zettyouakume.com/top/

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/zettyouakume/

Hope that answers your questions.

Hello, fairly new here to the board and this will be my first post.

But was lurking a lot prior to my visit to japan. I hit up a soapland and DH.

As for price soapland will vary 20k to 90k yen depending on the girl and if there are extra taxes. I did do RoboDeli with Mikan. I'll haven't had time but I will try to write a review of my sopaland and DH experience.

As for your question I opted for Mikan at 90 min with SM A package. That cost me 51k with all the nomination fees. You are right RoboDeli can provide you with a list of love hotels if you ask them (what I did). If you aren't familiar with love hotels you cannot book them in advance through any website (booking, hotels, expedia) for a few hours. Those sites only let you book for a day or two. So what you have to do is prior to your time you have to go to a love hotel and just see if they have rooms open. I paid roughly 8k for a 3 hour room. So my total for her was roughly 60k yen.

When I met her, her personality, can't tell if it was because I was a bit nervous and she feed off that energy but she seemed a bit reserved (maybe I should have been more assertive haha).

Service was fine but I have nothing to compare too really since its first DH.

Her English is good, you should be able to hold a conversation with her.

As for looks shes cute, if you look at her recent profile on RoboDeli site that is fairly accurate.

If you are looking for AF there is a place in Ikebukuro that specialize in it. I was going to check them out but I think I was drained from the soaplands.

https://zettyouakume.com/top/

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/zettyouakume/

Hope that answers your questions.
Could you describe your experience with her in more detail? How did she make you feel? How was the AF portion? What was the play by play when she arrived? Did you two talk about anything in particular?

I always frequent soaplands myself, I've never done a DH service before. I'm really big on mat play, licking, DFK, and BBBJ. How was she in that regard?

For context, I've never done p2p ever and Japan was my first experience with it, so soapland and DH were all new to me.

I'm kind of answering your questions backwards, but when I scheduled Mikan it was actually before my soapland visits and since I'm a newbie I didn't know what to expect or ask for during my time with her. So I didn't really ask for licking, DFK, or BBBJ, I kind of wanted to let her take the lead since I'm new to this. That being said during our session she did ask for kissing and performed BBBJ, both were good.

I should probably go ahead and write a full detailed review to answer your first questions. I don't think I should be doing that in this thread, but to keep it short she made me feel good. She is petite girl so her vagina was small and tight. As for the AF portion, I used the anal vibrator initially to get her ready and she was moaning and squirming so she seem to like it, When it came time to actually do AF it was pretty tight and was able to do CG, Mish, and doggy with her till I popped.

As for talking we, I was just doing small talk, like how her day was, if she's busy at work and things of that nature. One point she asked me if I like JAV because I had it on the TV while waiting for her...haha. Then I asked her about how she learned English, which, she explained she lived in America for several years. Once we finished I had about 20 minutes left and she asked me if we wanted to go again. I wasn't sure if I could go again in 20 minutes, so we just sat there and talked. She asked what I've been doing in Japan and how long I'll be here. I mentioned to her I read her cityheaven blog and how she went on a trip recently, so we talked about that and how she couldn't update her cityheaven profile or blog. She asked me how I'm able to view cityheaven from America, to which, I told her about VPN's. Then I asked her about food recommendation, which, she didn't really have any haha.

After writing it seems like I did more talking then actually play...lol. In hindsight I should have been more assertive in the play I wanted, which, chalk it up to being a newbie.

Seems like you know what you want and like and she seems like she would be down whatever. If language is the reason why you want to give her a try then I think its worth a shot. Language was the biggest reason I went with her instead of store that specialize in AF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and EK009
Could you describe your experience with her in more detail? How did she make you feel? How was the AF portion? What was the play by play when she arrived? Did you two talk about anything in particular?
Maybe see if you can find some reviews of her. For me we were a bit awkward when first meeting. You have to remember the robodeli concept sort of assume you will be taking the lead. Mikan will do what you ask of her, but doesn't really lead the session on her own its up to you.

Her English is practically perfect with very little accent IMO.

For love hotels, I suggest a prasha group hotel there are a lot of them in the east side of Kabukicho and they are all pretty nice if not a little bit on the expensive side. They also have a live vacancy list https://jht-perrier.jp/empty/. Hotel JMex has a break time of 4 hours instead of the usual 3 hours which is sort of useful if you want to show up a bit earlier. You select a room from a touch screen then go to the front desk and pay, its quite simple. Just select the right time option.

Reactions: EK009
Thanks everyone for your insight. I do speak Japanese well enough to hold a relatively simple, but normal everyday conversation and I haven't had any real issues with other providers at the soaplands I go to.

I'm glad you brought up the point about Robo Deli pushing you to be more assertive rather than submissive. I usually prefer the girl to be aggressive and assertive, so I may exclude Robo Deli on my upcoming trip and just stick to my typical soapland. However the idea of doing AF with Mikan is tempting.

Thank you both for your insight and advice. How close does she look to her appearance in the video in this link?

Last edited:
I'm currently writing a review of my encounter with Mikan. Not sure when it will go up though.

Ya just based on her dairy it seems like she might like a more aggressive person.

Since you can hold a conversation maybe the store I linked earlier that specialized in AF might be where you want to go for AF especially since they off BBAF. One of the reason I didn't go there and went with Mikan instead was they seem to have a gijin tax. Maybe since you can speak Japanese you can book a lady there and they won't charge you a tax, but for me they would have charged a tax since I can't speak Japanese. I was eyeing a few ladies there since they all seem to enjoy AF.

I'm currently writing a review of my encounter with Mikan. Not sure when it will go up though.

Ya just based on her dairy it seems like she might like a more aggressive person.

Since you can hold a conversation maybe the store I linked earlier that specialized in AF might be where you want to go for AF especially since they off BBAF. One of the reason I didn't go there and went with Mikan instead was they seem to have a gijin tax. Maybe since you can speak Japanese you can book a lady there and they won't charge you a tax, but for me they would have charged a tax since I can't speak Japanese. I was eyeing a few ladies there since they all seem to enjoy AF.
With Mikan did she require you wear protection for AF?