60mins, 24,000yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking was easy using LINE. All in English. Was offered Anzu, Miruku and Mao. Tried looking for Miruku’s review but nothing. Therefore, arranged for time, Miruku and location which is the hotel I stayed. Went to a Love Hotel booked myself in. Provided room number and Miruku arrived on time.

Miruku came, I passed her the money right away, at first look, she is all smiles and cute. Then we took a shower. She knows how to wash my manhood with care and bring wonderful sensation on it.

She is a really sexy and slender girl. With nice breasts and light nipples which I really like, a beautiful ass and a round shaved pussy to die for. I gave a very good lick, her pussy lips are so soft and there is no smell, I can lick all day long. Her BBBJ is excellent which is slow and sensational. I loved it. In the end I shot a big load on her pussy-belly and we both laughed and enjoyed the clean-up.

A bit of electronic small talk, my mini-Japanese, laughing and joking and then the session was over.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Management Note: We have been getting a LOT of one-line reviews that aren't really reviews for this shop. We may start restricting reviews on the shop since the attempt at making review has seen little to no effort whatsoever. We will reject reviews that are one or two lines that do not describe the encounter. Writing a review that just says "She was great! You must go see her", will not cut it.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Management Note: We have been getting a LOT of one-line reviews that aren't really reviews for this shop. We may start restricting reviews on the shop since the attempt at making review has seen little to no effort whatsoever. We will reject reviews that are one or two lines that do not describe the encounter. Writing a review that just says "She was great! You must go see her", will not cut it.
I was trying to scroll down to see the rest.

Just want to ask, how soon did you contact Robo Deli on LINE? I’m in Japan 3 days from now and I’ve already downloaded LINE so I’m ready to go.