120min + options - 68 000 yen + Love Hotel fees

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After having lived in Japan for a few weeks I decided to try out my first deriheru service. I decided to go with Robo deli becuase of it's very foreigner friendly reputation. I contacted them via LINE and the booking went very smoothly using only English. They even recommended me some love hotels and I checked in to one about an hour before the decided time so I could calm my nerves a bit before the meeting.

This is when I get an unfortunate message from the agency, the original girl I had requested (I do not remember her name) woud be unable to make it for the decided time. I recieved some other options and after really briefly looking through their profiles I decided on Raimu. And when the decided time came around she showed up.

When I let her in I was surprised by just how short she was, like noticeably shorter than even most of the short Japanese women you see over here. Now it is clearly stated on her profile that she is 147cm so it was definitely my mistake for not looking through the profiles more before making my choice. For her other features she wasn't exactly pretty and her body, while not fat, looked a bit chunky. So overall I wasn't impressed.

Anyways, she started off by requesting we take a shower together which surprised me because I had chosen the immediate option, but I didn't wanna cause any problems so I just accepted it and showered with her. The shower was very ordinary and uneventful, she showered me and then showered herself after I had exited the shower.

After this she put on a cosplay I requested when making the booking, it was a school girl outfit. Having watched a fair share of anime and hentai in my life the school girl thing seemed hot in my mind, but now seeing this really short girl wearing a school outfit about to give me a blowjob it just felt so wrong. Now at this point I should have probably just asked her to take it off instead but once again this was my first time doing this and I just didn't wanna be annoying or anything.

For the actual play it started off with some kissing on the bed and then I went for DATY. She gave very good response to my work so either I actually did a good job or she was a good actress, didn't really matter to me because it was very arousing nonetheless. After that she gave me a blowjob which honestly was really good, no complaints there. She even let me blow in her mouth so that was nice.

After the first round we relaxed and talked for a bit using google translate because my Japanese was nothing at this point and she didn't speak much English at all. It was still an enjoyable conversation and was probably my favorite part of this whole evening. After a bit of talking she asked if I wanted to play again and I was up for it.

Now one of the options I had added was AF, she asked if I wanted to do it now and I felt ready to go for it. I had never tried to do it before this. She gave me a blowjob to get me hard and then she put on the condom. Now after this my dick started to struggle, when trying to get it in her asshole it started going soft, she started sucking it again to get it hard which worked but not for long enough to get it into her ass. After trying this for a bit I decided that it was better to just give up, it was obvious my dick had lost some stamina after the first round and it probably didn't help that I didn't really find Raimu physically attractive. We decided on going with another blowjob that then lead to a handjob while making out and I blew my second load.

After this we talked for a bit again before showering and walking seperate ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I definitely see that a lot of the reasons as to why this experience wasn't great was because of me and since this time I've had better experiences with deriheru services. I'd also say that the girl wasn't very attractive but that is also of course just my personal opinion. That being said her bj skills were not bad at all and I can totally see someone enjoying her services.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/7/2023

Does she look like the pictures, or is she thicker in person? In the pictures I can see where she might be considered chubby by Japanese standards, but compared to the average whale back home in America she looks perfectly fine to me. Just curious if you overall felt bait and switched, because she sounds pretty damn fun after reading her diary (she's into some rough stuff). Want to give her a try, but two reviews now have said she's chubby, so I'm afraid I'll open the door and go "Ah damn! She's 10+ kg heavier than the pictures!".

Reactions: cuckhimnow
In the pictures I can see where she might be considered chubby by Japanese standards, but compared to the average whale back home in America she looks perfectly fine to me.

Lol, I think you can't apply American "standards" to other countries. What is considered normal in the US is morbidly obese elsewhere 😅

I haven't seen Raimu, but I assume her profile pictures hide a bit of her figure. She is pretty small <150 with a waist of 60 and hips of 90. This proportion sounds like she a chubby girl.

Reactions: Manticore
Lol, I think you can't apply American "standards" to other countries. What is considered normal in the US is morbidly obese elsewhere 😅

I haven't seen Raimu, but I assume her profile pictures hide a bit of her figure. She is pretty small <150 with a waist of 60 and hips of 90. This proportion sounds like she a chubby girl.
Thank you for the input. Robodeli's prices are a bit high to roll the dice, so I may pass on this one despite all of the fun sounding nastiness written in her diary. I'm not against bigger girls, as the bubbly ones are often amazingly fun to chat with, but at that price I'd at least want to talk to her for a couple minutes first to see if she does it for me.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Quick heads up for those unfamiliar with the JP scene. The sizes listed on a site are not necessarily accurate, they have some quirky scaling.

First is height which is typically pretty accurate
150 is very short 170 is tall

Next is bust size which is -2 from US standard. So a JP E is a US C. Also they are typically exaggerated one size. I recommend F cup minimum for those looking for big boobs (exceptions exists!)

Next is waist. The scaling varies by store but I suppose 58 is average. 60 isn’t 2 cm bigger waste it’s basically a 2 size bigger girl. Some stores are centered around 57 for avg so check out a bunch on the site to get a feel.

Last is hips which I don’t pay a much attention too. Probably meant to be a measure of butt but not that helpful looking back at my history.

Age too! The younger the more accurate oddly. Hard to give general rules beyond that. Sometimes 2 years older, sometimes 10. Japanese age well so not a big deal to me.

But I think most stores have some internal logic. I tried Oppai Mart recently and booked a girl with a 59 waist. Way, way to big for me while some stores 59 is ok.

For some reason I have seen at least several posts with less experienced people paying for AF and not ending up really doing it. I'd always suggest doing it in the first round, for much of the reasons you found out about. I understand letting the session flow naturally and all that, but sometimes you do need to push things in a direction.

She’s definitely “chubby” but also (I think) cute and gives great service, though I spoke to her in Japanese which definitely helped.
Good to know. From her diary, she seems like she'd fun to chat with in between the action. I'd only be using Japanese, because why live here if you aren't going to practice it lol.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Hello, I rarely/so far never write here, but just a word of warning...
I met Raimu last week. Super fun and nice little woman! I wouldn't really call her "chubby" but that's looking at it from my western standards. Not "lean" either though!
But the reason why I write is, two days after meeting here "the discharge" started. Plus having an extremely sore throat now.
Get that girl to a doc first...
(it can only have been coming from her, I haven't had contact with anybody else for months now)

I met Raimu last week. Super fun and nice little woman! I wouldn't really call her "chubby" but that's looking at it from my western standards. Not "lean" either though!
But the reason why I write is, two days after meeting here "the discharge" started. Plus having an extremely sore throat now.
(it can only have been coming from her, I haven't had contact with anybody else for months now)
Did you contact the shop to let them know? Always a good idea, as she will otherwise continue to see customers until she's tested.

Reactions: Alice
Did you get officially diagnosed with something?

Reactions: Maxblack
Regarding lying about age. I’ve never understood why agencies lower a provider’s age.

For example, I’m 58. If I lie about my age and lower it to 48, my performance is still less impressive because I am still 58. But if I raise my age to 68, performing like a 58-year-old is way more impressive.

So, if an agency is going to lie about a provider’s age, they should raise the age of their providers, not lower them. A provider who is really 40 is not fooling anyone by passing herself off as 30. But a 50 year-old who looks 40… Whoa!

Reactions: Maxblack
Yes, as soon as I noticed the discharge (and my throat also was starting to get scratchy, but I thought at first I was just getting a summer flu) I told the agency again.
And yes earlier today my suspicion turned out to be true, after getting tested in the beginning of the week. (gonorrhea)

My question now would be... is this common?! should I better stay away from the gimmick places or the young ones?
Good thing we didn't have intercourse, who knows how bad it would have been then.

My question now would be... is this common?!
Somewhat, yes. Gonorrhea is very easily transmitted orally. More commonly encountered at pink salons though.

Should I better stay away from the gimmick places or the young ones?

STIs have nothing to do with the age of the provider or if the shops is gimmicky or not.

Only thing that could be said is that health services seem to have a slightly higher risk than soaplands. Girls at soaplands are tested regularly. I doubt health shops do this in the same extent and fluctuation if girls is also way higher.

Sorry to hear that you caught something which really sucks, but in the end it is a numbers game and you had very bad luck.
The shop/girl were even reviewed before multiple times without any complaints, but of course that is no guarantee.
Hope the shop/she draws the right consequences....really shitty to hear that this all went so wrong.

Reactions: Hawkon and Alice
I think she is by far one of the most active there, so the numbers game is a higher reality. Hopefully she also gets herself checked and cleaned up. Thanks for being honest.

Reactions: Hawkon
Only thing that could be said is that health services seem to have a slightly higher risk than soaplands. Girls at soaplands are tested regularly. I doubt health shops do this in the same extent and fluctuation if girls is also way higher.
How ironic, with a name like "health service" :D
I will keep my eyes on Soaplands then... and hope that AM also has a lower risk. (I met one of the women from there a couple of years ago. no issues there at least :D)

Reactions: Alice
Regarding lying about age. I’ve never understood why agencies lower a provider’s age.

For example, I’m 58. If I lie about my age and lower it to 48, my performance is still less impressive because I am still 58. But if I raise my age to 68, performing like a 58-year-old is way more impressive.

So, if an agency is going to lie about a provider’s age, they should raise the age of their providers, not lower them. A provider who is really 40 is not fooling anyone by passing herself off as 30. But a 50 year-old who looks 40… Whoa!
That’s simply for women/ shops to get their foot in into the door, not to impress men.

Strange enough there are men who only book women who list their age as early 20s, especially in Japan. They don’t actually seem to care so much once you meet but somehow they don’t contact women who list their age as late 20s (probably already expecting the women they lie about their age though).

And there are shops that know that guys would be hesitant to walk out of an appointment or demand money back (or will just refuse to give it back even if it happens) so they don’t care much if the guy is disappointed in the provider or not as long as they book the appointment and pay.

Reactions: MikeH
Did she use the iodine gargle?