60 minutes - 26.000 with a little extra service

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking was easy using LINE. All in English. Arranged for time, girl and location. Went to a Love Hotel booked myself in. Provided room number, got a confirmation back and the girl arrived shortly later. All easy, simple and customer friendly.

Rico came, we agreed on the service and the extras and did the money part. Then we took a shower. She called the agency and we went to bed.

Rico is a bomb. She is a really sexy petite girl. With nice breasts, a beautiful ass and a round shaved pussy to die for. You want to lick and finger her forever. We had good chemistry and played in various positions, Her BBBJ is excellent and her acrobatic abilities too. I loved it. And I think she liked it too. We exchanged a lot of fluids and things got pretty raunchy. In the end I shot a big load on her pussy-belly and we both laughed and enjoyed the clean-up.

Now it was her turn and Rico used her strap-on toy. She really went for it and did a good job. She was excited and put quite some effort into it and showed stamina. She made me cum again and this time we both folded on the bed after the wild ride. She did an excellent job here. Afterwards I saw her taking a selfie with the gear on. I guess it is somewhere on her blog. She said it was a first.

A bit of electronic small talk, my mini-Japanese, laughing and joking and then the session was over ... next time longer!

5 star service!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

I can echo the review for Rico. She's cute, has a great body, but the most notable thing for me: You could barely touch her and she would cum. I've never met a girl so into it, everything made her wiggle and writhe. Didn't get a chance to see her a second time, but definitely will on my next trip.

Reactions: lunaandmore
3 bookings with her so far. Review pending and see her after writing it too. She she has a bomb body