2 hours / 71000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
1/24

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Okay, so let me start this with a disclaimer: Read all of the course information before you do it. Do not ruin it for everyone and be an ass, this is not free reign and was not intended to be. That said, I do not believe I have seen anyone report ordering the course previously, likely because it is fairly well hidden.

So, with that said, let's get to the set up. I am in Shibuya and have an apartment that I call for delivery. It is cheaper to pay the delivery fee than deal with hotel cost and train. I routinely use robodeli and I would say I have used them dozens of times. I communicate in Japanese, or what Japanese I can muster. Rico is a newer girl but she is as tall as Anzu, with longer hair, bigger chest, and an eager to please attitude. All good things!

Now the reason for my warning/disclaimer up top. I wanted to try something new that I had seen and my curiosity got the better of me. On the other site (www.robo-deli.com) they have additional courses. If you have ever wondered why they had cat fight listed in options but it didn't seem to show up anywhere, you will have seen a hint of this. I ordered a different course: Super Rape Course.

I will pause now for the shock to wear off.

Welcome back! So here are the rules:
  • It automatically includes cosplay*, AF, and instant blowjob.
  • You may not harm the girl, shocking, I know.
  • This is not an inherent FS offer.
  • The girl can call for a stop at any time, she is only acting.
  • You will pay the DRIVER, not the girl, because once she passes the door... she is all yours :)
  • This is special cosplay: It is normal looking clothing she is wearing.... the course allows you to destroy this clothing. Her dress and underwear may be torn, just do not hurt HER doing so.
  • Caution: Clarify what she cannot say. NO, STOP, and OW in Japanese will all cause me to stop, and the last of those cause me to check on her. This interrupted us twice, so I had to clarify.

I did not get this course for a fantasy, I just did not want to have to play nice. I am usually very nice and I still picked up drinks for her to choose from and everything, but I just wanted to go nuts. I have used her before and had a very good time, so thought she would be the best pick.

We went to the bedroom and she hopped in bed and went immediately for "hard to get." I had to pull off the blankets, push up her dress and fondle her while going for a kiss. Kissing someone acting like they are objecting is... exactly what you would expect. Anyway, I pulled her dress off, flipped her over and removed her bra, flipper her again and pulled her panties off. At this time, I was not aware that I could tear her underwear and when I asked she stayed in character and said no. LINE confirmed you can destroy them and she forgot them here so... clearly weren't her usual.

I wanted to lick her, but she was pushing back so... I pulled her over, pushed her down and "forced" her into 69 with me on top. I was worried this would give her issues, trying to deepthroat/facefuck in that position, but she took it like an absolute champ. Something about being able to do this without feeling bad was REALLY refreshing. I usually am worried that I am too big or causing gagging, as i generally do, but she took it without issue. After awhile we moved on to the main course in a few positions, led by me. At a few points to help "stop the fighting back" I had her legs at 90 degree angles and locked my arm around it, so she had nowhere to really go or squirm to. I enjoyed it a LOT.

Second round she asked if I wanted the course to continue and I said let's just sex. It is pretty taxing to try to hold a lady down/back while also actively trying to engage.

This time, I am going to take the ropes out, work a chikan fantasy and maybe do more in deepthroat work. Fantastic.

As I am writing this, I had just asked on LINE about the underwear and they said yes. They then said she wants to meet me again right now... so I am a sucker and said yes. She will be here in 15 minutes... so that is the end of my review!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great course, but you should be responsible with it, obviously. It is 67000 for 2 hours, plus the normal little fees and transport in my case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024

That sounds like a fun course. As long as it’s consensual, why not.

I hope this is gated by Japanese language skills only at least, because if the usual tourist mouthbreather get to it…

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
Thanks a lot!

Very interesting and I wanted to give it a try. Your review motivates me even more.
I got couple questions:
1. So, the driver will ring the bell of your hotel room (or home) first, you pay him, he leaves and then few min later, the girl knock the door?
2. I guess, the girl comes with a bag with a full set of changing cloth (including underwear, she left the ones she used for the play but had another pair)?
3. When anal comes, how do you apply the condom and lub? You announce and then she will put the lub around a butt hole herself and you put the condom?
4. AF is included. Is deepthroat, cum on face, ... or anything else included?

Cheers

This sounds awesome, do you know if they allow English at all? As much as I like CNC, we need to be able to communicate a little bit and understand rules properly.

How does destroying the underwear work as well? Is it the type that can be torn or are you expected/able to cut them off?

Do you ever read the reviews and the language notes?

You are so old-fashioned. Like you need to read the review in order to comment on it? Come on, whats's next? You have to have a working brain cell and understand what you read?

Reactions: Airnest and Sudsy
It's been established that the shop does allow foreigners who don't speak any Japanese and the booking can be done entirely in English through line.
So if he's asking about this course specifically, it's a valid question.

Go on their site and open Rico's profile.
They have a dropdown for other languages (including English). This 'Catfight' course is then listed in English and they don't have any text anywhere stating Japanese ability is required for this course. Not sure if the translation feature is something that is wanted by the shop or just automatically included by cityheaven, but it's easy to see how people might get confused.

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/robo-deli/girlid-50154697/?of=y2

Update:
I have asked the shop directly and they've said this course is open to foreigners who don't speak Japanese.

For anyone who wants to try I think it's best to confirm with them again and flesh out the details. Or maybe even see Rico first with a regular course and ask her directly.
Screenshot_20240213_000643_LINE.jpg

• Love
It's been established that the shop does allow foreigners who don't speak any Japanese and the booking can be done entirely in English through line.
So if he's asking about this course specifically, it's a valid question.
Yes, one that he could have answered for himself if he had bothered to check some of the other Robodeli reviews and note that everything was handled in English.

Reactions: MikeH
Update:
I have asked the shop directly and they've said this course is open to foreigners who don't speak Japanese.

For anyone who wants to try I think it's best to confirm with them again and flesh out the details. Or maybe even see Rico first with a regular course and ask her directly.
View attachment 24032
I don't think those are quite the same, the cat fight course is listed separately from "super rape course" at the bottom of this page: https://robo-deli.com/play.php?lang=ja.

Rape course has お客様が当店のロボットを容赦なく text under it, cat fight course has 女の子同士を戦わせる! under it if you CTRL+F them.

Rape course has お客様が当店のロボットを容赦なく text under it, cat fight course has 女の子同士を戦わせる! under it if you CTRL+F them.
Ah I've worked out why i couldn't find it. Seems like I was being redirected to a different cityheaven URL after clicking your link (Not sure why though)
Anyway, I can stop it redirecting by pressing the stop button quickly and this is what I see:
Screenshot_20240213_073454_Chrome.jpg

Seems like they don't have a specific name for that course and it's just mentioned under "Catfight" heading? An option where "Customer can fight the girls". I don't read Japanese so I'm just relying on translator being accurate.
Screenshot_20240213_073507_Google.jpg

Thanks a lot!

Very interesting and I wanted to give it a try. Your review motivates me even more.
I got couple questions:
1. So, the driver will ring the bell of your hotel room (or home) first, you pay him, he leaves and then few min later, the girl knock the door?
2. I guess, the girl comes with a bag with a full set of changing cloth (including underwear, she left the ones she used for the play but had another pair)?
3. When anal comes, how do you apply the condom and lub? You announce and then she will put the lub around a butt hole herself and you put the condom?
4. AF is included. Is deepthroat, cum on face, ... or anything else included?

Cheers
Wow this got a lot of attention!

1) Correct. It is possible it will only take a second for hotel. For delivery to apartment, she waits in car until he gets her.

2) She brings her own clothes for after. She may well leave the others she brought for the course.

3) Deepthroat is not included per se, as Irrumachio isn't. Each girl seems to have her own thoughts on what you can do. Only basic play (list on site), AF, instant bj, and cosplay is included.

I have done the course twice since, with changes each time. First time is soft fight back, preferred the "chikan" style where she isn't yelling or fighting. Third time I actually wanted an RP and to be "rougher" and she was fine with that. I wanted a toy the third time.

Still a great time and I wanted to point out this course existed for people who didn't know. I met her and asked about it before hiring.

Ah I've worked out why i couldn't find it. Seems like I was being redirected to a different cityheaven URL after clicking your link (Not sure why though)
Anyway, I can stop it redirecting by pressing the stop button quickly and this is what I see:
View attachment 24033

Seems like they don't have a specific name for that course and it's just mentioned under "Catfight" heading? An option where "Customer can fight the girls". I don't read Japanese so I'm just relying on translator being accurate.
View attachment 24034
The special course names are images, so you didn't load them. catfight is in katakana and shows in each girl's options. Reipu course is what it sounds like. the other strange one is them crushing fruit. AV course is all in Japanese, so not likely for people here.

Reactions: Alice and jhingy567
Wow this got a lot of attention!

1) Correct. It is possible it will only take a second for hotel. For delivery to apartment, she waits in car until he gets her.

2) She brings her own clothes for after. She may well leave the others she brought for the course.

3) Deepthroat is not included per se, as Irrumachio isn't. Each girl seems to have her own thoughts on what you can do. Only basic play (list on site), AF, instant bj, and cosplay is included.

I have done the course twice since, with changes each time. First time is soft fight back, preferred the "chikan" style where she isn't yelling or fighting. Third time I actually wanted an RP and to be "rougher" and she was fine with that. I wanted a toy the third time.

Still a great time and I wanted to point out this course existed for people who didn't know. I met her and asked about it before hiring.

Thanks a lot for your reply!

This sounds awesome, do you know if they allow English at all? As much as I like CNC, we need to be able to communicate a little bit and understand rules properly.

How does destroying the underwear work as well? Is it the type that can be torn or are you expected/able to cut them off?
I just had the same girl on tuesday, yes she speaks basic English and takes foreign customers. If she doesn’t know a word she uses a translation app on her phone.

Title of Your Review:
Robodeli - Special Course with Rico

Service Name:
RoboDeli

Provider Name:
Rico

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.robo-deli.com/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours / 71000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
1/24

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Okay, so let me start this with a disclaimer: Read all of the course information before you do it. Do not ruin it for everyone and be an ass, this is not free reign and was not intended to be. That said, I do not believe I have seen anyone report ordering the course previously, likely because it is fairly well hidden.

So, with that said, let's get to the set up. I am in Shibuya and have an apartment that I call for delivery. It is cheaper to pay the delivery fee than deal with hotel cost and train. I routinely use robodeli and I would say I have used them dozens of times. I communicate in Japanese, or what Japanese I can muster. Rico is a newer girl but she is as tall as Anzu, with longer hair, bigger chest, and an eager to please attitude. All good things!

Now the reason for my warning/disclaimer up top. I wanted to try something new that I had seen and my curiosity got the better of me. On the other site (www.robo-deli.com) they have additional courses. If you have ever wondered why they had cat fight listed in options but it didn't seem to show up anywhere, you will have seen a hint of this. I ordered a different course: Super Rape Course.

I will pause now for the shock to wear off.

Welcome back! So here are the rules:
  • It automatically includes cosplay*, AF, and instant blowjob.
  • You may not harm the girl, shocking, I know.
  • This is not an inherent FS offer.
  • The girl can call for a stop at any time, she is only acting.
  • You will pay the DRIVER, not the girl, because once she passes the door... she is all yours :)
  • This is special cosplay: It is normal looking clothing she is wearing.... the course allows you to destroy this clothing. Her dress and underwear may be torn, just do not hurt HER doing so.
  • Caution: Clarify what she cannot say. NO, STOP, and OW in Japanese will all cause me to stop, and the last of those cause me to check on her. This interrupted us twice, so I had to clarify.

I did not get this course for a fantasy, I just did not want to have to play nice. I am usually very nice and I still picked up drinks for her to choose from and everything, but I just wanted to go nuts. I have used her before and had a very good time, so thought she would be the best pick.

We went to the bedroom and she hopped in bed and went immediately for "hard to get." I had to pull off the blankets, push up her dress and fondle her while going for a kiss. Kissing someone acting like they are objecting is... exactly what you would expect. Anyway, I pulled her dress off, flipped her over and removed her bra, flipper her again and pulled her panties off. At this time, I was not aware that I could tear her underwear and when I asked she stayed in character and said no. LINE confirmed you can destroy them and she forgot them here so... clearly weren't her usual.

I wanted to lick her, but she was pushing back so... I pulled her over, pushed her down and "forced" her into 69 with me on top. I was worried this would give her issues, trying to deepthroat/facefuck in that position, but she took it like an absolute champ. Something about being able to do this without feeling bad was REALLY refreshing. I usually am worried that I am too big or causing gagging, as i generally do, but she took it without issue. After awhile we moved on to the main course in a few positions, led by me. At a few points to help "stop the fighting back" I had her legs at 90 degree angles and locked my arm around it, so she had nowhere to really go or squirm to. I enjoyed it a LOT.

Second round she asked if I wanted the course to continue and I said let's just sex. It is pretty taxing to try to hold a lady down/back while also actively trying to engage.

This time, I am going to take the ropes out, work a chikan fantasy and maybe do more in deepthroat work. Fantastic.

As I am writing this, I had just asked on LINE about the underwear and they said yes. They then said she wants to meet me again right now... so I am a sucker and said yes. She will be here in 15 minutes... so that is the end of my review!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great course, but you should be responsible with it, obviously. It is 67000 for 2 hours, plus the normal little fees and transport in my case.
very nice, but man you should’ve gone with the video recording option. It’s an extra 30,000 yen and allows full face and genital shooting as well as you can bring in any camera or multiple for different angles. I just did that with Rico and it was great

Reactions: fattyfish
very nice, but man you should’ve gone with the video recording option. It’s an extra 30,000 yen and allows full face and genital shooting as well as you can bring in any camera or multiple for different angles. I just did that with Rico and it was great
I have talked to her about it. Did it with Mikan last April and I like Rico's body even better. I do at least a 3 hour session with all the trimmings for that. Phone and 2 different cameras available. It can absolutely be worthwhile and generally you can record absolutely anything. I saw her last Tuesday and she noted she got more popular with foreigners recently.

I have talked to her about it. Did it with Mikan last April and I like Rico's body even better. I do at least a 3 hour session with all the trimmings for that. Phone and 2 different cameras available. It can absolutely be worthwhile and generally you can record absolutely anything. I saw her last Tuesday and she noted she got more popular with foreigners recently.
Yeah lol I did exactly what you said I brought my Sony A1 an Osmo Pocket 3 and my phone. Definitely worth it. Especially with that mandatory flat rate of 30,000 yen for recording.

Yeah lol I did exactly what you said I brought my Sony A1 an Osmo Pocket 3 and my phone. Definitely worth it. Especially with that mandatory flat rate of 30,000 yen for recording.
For anyone who hasn't thought about the costs: You pay by the visit, not the hour. So 10,000 yen for AF is the same whether you do it once or 4 times, so keep that in mind!

For AF + Instant BJ + Deepthroat/FF (and ignoring things like nomination):
1 hour: 21000 + options (20000) = 41000 = 41000 per hour
2 hours: 41000 + options = 61000 = 30500 per hour
3 hours: 61000 + options = 81000 = 27000 per hour

Have fun out there friends! Note though, that the reipu course has its own prices of 50000 / 90m, 67000 / 120m, 100000 / 180m. It is more expensive than paying for the options directly, but the acting and the destroyable clothes are the perks.