Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Robot Deli - saya

Date of Encounter:
Aug 2021

Contact Method:
Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min - 39000 saya pack ( immediate bj + deepthroat)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel / Kabuchiko

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Please be aware that all my conversations and messages took place entirely in poorly worded in Japanese

Provider : https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/robo-deli/girlid-31624706/#menus

So although my first encounter with Robot Deli didn't end with the deepthroat facefucking extraordinaire bananza that I was hopping for, I decided to give the shop another shot. This time I nominated the #1 ranked girl saya. Now this encounter was a while ago, but she has maintained her #1 ranking for about 8 continuous months or so, and she is still regularly on the schedule. She has a coupon you can use that allows you to nominate without paying the fee.

http://www.robo-deli.com/robo_blog/2020/11/13/

The day of my appointment I had something come up and had to switch times around. I coordinated with the shop through Line and the staff was cooperative with the sudden change. This time I requested the Robot Index to be dialed to a 1. I felt that the lack of communication in my last encounter obviously prevented me from getting to know the girls personality. I also requested that she bring a hemp rope. Its a free option but I guess if you don't ask for it they wont bring it. I went back to the Aramis hotel and this time I left the door cracked open.

As soon as saya walked in she immediately flipped my shoes so that my toes were facing towards the door; which I took as a good sign. She then placed the rope and a mini vibrator on the table. After introductions we brushed our teeth and got undressed.

She looks exactly as she does in her photo diary. Pale skin with BB sized breast the look rather large on her small frame. Completely bare pussy, round butt, and just a hint of belly fat (not that that bothers me). She really does look her advertised age of 22, could pass for 19. My only complaint would have been her hair. It looked like she hadn't spent much time on it that day but it wasn't a turn off by any means.

We start with her kneeling on the ground and me attacking her throat. She gives zero resistance or teeth, but from this angle I was sadly only getting about 60% in. After about 5min or so I look down and see a pool of droll on the floor. The type of saliva that comes when a girl has loosened her throat. I then use the rope to tie her arms behind her back. I keep attacking from this angle while giving her various commands to look up and maintain eye contact.

I then have her sit on the couch while I stand over her and continue attacking her throat. This angle wasn't really doing much for me so we move to the bed. I have her head hanging off the bed but this time I'm facing towards her head. At this angle I was able to get a surprisingly 80-90% in. At one point while moving around I slipped and almost fell on top of her. I didn't realize just how much saliva had pooled together on the floor. For the finale I layed down on the bed with her kneeling over me and attacked her throat some more. I couldn't get deep in this position, but from here all of her saliva was gravitating on my cock instead of on the floor and it was insanely erotic. So much that I didn't last much longer and blasted everything down her throat.

We take a shower together where she scrubs me down and wipes me down diligently with a towel. While leaving we joked about the strange music the the hotel PA system was playing. Once outside she gave me directions to the nearest train station that I didn't need but still happily accepted.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
DeepThroat / Face Fucking イラマチオ batting record: 0-2

Provider Comments: I realize I mainly talk about attacking her throat but I must say her service level is A1. She really makes you feel like she's there to take care of you. On her diary she once mentioned she is trained at giving massages. I didn't have the time to verify but it may be worth mentioning if you have some spare time on the clock. I never got what I would consider a true イラマチオ but I still had a good time.

Shop Comments: Had to change my appointment time at the last moment and they were accommodating.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 1/16/2022

The starter pack that I used on my first go around has changed. It now includes time stop but doesn't include イラマチオ.
http://www.robo-deli.com/profile/?robot_id=S1111

Sadly this service doesn't use coupons to entice customers to the extent that Iramachio Denma does. If you have any questions feel free to ask or PM im here to help.

I’m imagining this poor girl getting throat fucked for 90 minutes straight

Kinda feel bad for her, though that’s a hefty chunk of change.

I mean your imagination isn't far off.....and she's definitely not poor :angelic:
She (like I'd imagine most providers are) seemed to be really good at turning the switch on and off; probably wouldn't last long at this shop if that wasn't the case.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I’ve always wondered in the case where you choose the option where they don’t speak or react.. and they’re basically act like a living doll.. like what happens if you go too far or you do something that wasn’t part of the package you paid for? Would they then speak out? break out of character and stop you? I just find it so weird.. but intriguing at the same time.

I mean the answer to those questions is a whole heap of "depends". As far as using services that are available but you haven't paid for, the gentlemen thing to do would be to pay the girl the difference at the end.
If you get caught up in the moment and you're upfront about wanting to add options, I cant see why she would decline.
Girls wouldn't sign up for this type of thing if they didn't like having their limits pushed, but as always ymmv.

I mean the answer to those questions is a whole heap of "depends". As far as using services that are available but you haven't paid for, the gentlemen thing to do would be to pay the girl the difference at the end.
If you get caught up in the moment and you're upfront about wanting to add options, I cant see why she would decline.
Girls wouldn't sign up for this type of thing if they didn't like having their limits pushed, but as always ymmv.

This made me imagine a scat enthusiast getting caught up in the moment and shitting everywhere.

Random question but recently played a VN and now curious, was never curious about this device before (Rinkan Classroom). Do you have any idea about the rules they have for the enemas? Like do they need to be last if you also do an AF or anything?

I've been curious about the robot deli. I'll put this place on my to do list.