120 minutes - 100,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
She looks similar to her online photos. Overall still good looking.

I don't speak any Japanese but the service and the girl were both accommodating. I ordered a bunch of stuff off the menu including filming. I really enjoy filming my sessions for just personally reasons. Sumono was okay with the filming without a mask covering her face. Met at a love hotel. 7900 Yen for 6 hours. Texted the room number to the broker and a few moments later Sumono came up and knocked on the door. I thought we would get to the anal sex fairly quick but her blow job skills were phenomenal. We basically spent the entire two hours with her sucking my cock, licking my asshole and balls while I recorded the entire session. She sucked me off three times. The first time I came it was all over my stomach and she instantly knew to start licking and sucking up the cum to clean me off- and proceeded to swallow after. The last two of the times I came right in her mouth and watched her swallow it all down. Also she didn't need to use her hands at all. All mouth.

I would repeat if I wanted just a blow job session. She was not shaved if that bothers you.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates it!

Approved: 12/8/2022

Wow you had a 6 hour session. Respect your stamina LOL. The appointment length is probably incorrect since I couldn't believe a 2 hours session could cost 100k yen for a DH. Glad you enjoyed the session.

Reactions: Dfblaze
Wow you had a 6 hour session. Respect your stamina LOL. The appointment length is probably incorrect since I couldn't believe a 2 hours session could cost 100k yen for a DH. Glad you enjoyed the session.

I was also confused at first until I read everything for the third time. I think the 6 hours only refer to the price/booking of the love hotel. Session with the girl was only 2 hours but so expensive because of the options/filming/etc

great review @ktrankc ! Since i'm going there next week, I have one doubt about the anal sex pack as it's not clear on ther website , am I the giver or the receiver? With all due respect to the receiver.. but I'm an active guy.

Thanks for the review! Heading to Tokyo end Dec and looking forward to try this outfit for the experience.
Can i ask which "robot level" and "facial expression level" you selected and how was that particular experience for you?
Cheers

I was also confused at first until I read everything for the third time. I think the 6 hours only refer to the price/booking of the love hotel. Session with the girl was only 2 hours but so expensive because of the options/filming/etc
You are spot on. I got the filming with out face mask, take home panty, pet play/collar and anal package. Never got to the anal but still worth the experience. Very sweet girl.

Thanks for the review! Heading to Tokyo end Dec and looking forward to try this outfit for the experience.
Can i ask which "robot level" and "facial expression level" you selected and how was that particular experience for you?
Cheers
I did the Robot Level 1= Talk freely and Ero Level 2= Read the room and adjust to the tone/setting.

great review @ktrankc ! Since i'm going there next week, I have one doubt about the anal sex pack as it's not clear on ther website , am I the giver or the receiver? With all due respect to the receiver.. but I'm an active guy.
You are the giver of AF. Unless you order the toys package and ask for a strap-on. But honestly these girls are too cute to do that to you well enough for you to enjoy it (if that is your thing). There is a TS service (another company) that offers that but not in a robot fashion lol.

Yeah 6 hour hotel is the time I needed to book for the 2 hour session with the robot girl. Totally enjoyed the session. I met with two other girls that same week. My wife asked if I was going to try to squeeze in a fourth visit before we headed back to the states lol

I’m confuse is Anal sex is allow in delivery health ?
If you pay for it, yes.
It's usually a paid option for some shops and some of the girls.
Not all shops or girls in a shop may offer AF as an option.
Anal is legal to advertise in all forms, men & women... etc.

If you pay for it, yes.
Thank you sensei. I tried to find this option in the website. What’s the keyword in kanji I should look for. I’m visiting Japan end of this month

What’s the keyword in kanji I should look for. I’m visiting Japan end of this month

Most of the time it is marked with pretty self-explanatory "AF".

Checked the website of Robitdeli....in this case the whole word is written in Katakana. Makes it less easy to spot in the huge list of options.

Reactions: Ffrank
Checked the website of Robitdeli....in this case the whole word is written in Katakana. Makes it less easy to spot in the huge list of options.
I think this is the one アナルファック

If you pay for it, yes.
I don't want to assume anything, but I always thought that paying extra for the AF meant you would be getting FS. Or is FS simply entirely off the table, depends on the provider etc? I'm not a big AF fan but have contemplated getting it simply because it could imply FS is also on the table.

I don't want to assume anything, but I always thought that paying extra for the AF meant you would be getting FS. Or is FS simply entirely off the table, depends on the provider etc? I'm not a big AF fan but have contemplated getting it simply because it could imply FS is also on the table.
No, that is not the case. AF is AF unless the girl decides to give you FS instead. If you pay for AF and the girl can’t deliver, she will either return the money or offer FS instead. Don’t try to force or convince her to give you FS instead of you paid for AF. If she offers it or brings it up, thank your lucky stars.

No, that is not the case. AF is AF unless the girl decides to give you FS instead. If you pay for AF and the girl can’t deliver, she will either return the money or offer FS instead. Don’t try to force or convince her to give you FS instead of you paid for AF. If she offers it or brings it up, thank your lucky stars.
Thanks, I thought this would be the case.

Reactions: Airnest
I don't want to assume anything, but I always thought that paying extra for the AF meant you would be getting FS.

According to the extensive research I have done it's pretty much 50/50. I never ask for FS but very close half of the girls have indicated me they would prefer it instead of AF and being the gentleman I am that is what has then happened.

For the other half it has been then what was advertised and paid. Either way I count this as win-win for me.

According to the extensive research I have done it's pretty much 50/50. I never ask for FS but very close half of the girls have indicated me they would prefer it instead of AF and being the gentleman I am that is what has then happened.

For the other half it has been then what was advertised and paid. Either way I count this as win-win for me.
Or once I got a young lady who wanted one round each way. Still one of my regulars. :love:

I don't speak any Japanese but the service and the girl were both accommodating.

Judging by your account and a lot of the artwork on the site being designed and written in English, it sounds like the shop is pretty foreigner friendly? Would that be a fair assessment?