Guest viewing is limited

RD Robot Delivery Health - Sumono

Robo Deli
Did you use English to order over the phone? My Japanese is very basic. Thanks. I'm finally about to get my covid delayed one month trip to Japan

I would say so. My wife also helps me to make sure I am getting the options I want.
I congratulate you for the experience, but even more for having a supportive wife like yours. You’ve got the Jackpot!

Reactions: Alice
Did you use English to order over the phone? My Japanese is very basic. Thanks. I'm finally about to get my covid delayed one month trip to Japan
I would recommend Line. You can use English on there.

Mikan is fluent and has a bit of a Wednesday Adam’s vibe (the skinny current version not the one from my youth)

Will probably give the shop a shot this week...don't care too much about the whole robot theme, but the variety of options is just intriguing

Reactions: Skynet8934
How is your wife so accepting of your hobby? That’s awesome lol
Yeah. My wife is from Japan. She also thinks this is male entertainment and purely a business transaction. My only job is to have fun, give her the details, and get tested a few weeks later. Life is short! Its not like I am going to give up on my family and run off with this 20 year old girl. Its not practical. But do I want to go nuts with a cute 20 year old girl for one night.... heck yeah!

Just put down a booking for tomorrow to try it once....lol, expensive fun with a few options but probably fun for a change 😅

Reactions: shadowboxer
Just put down a booking for tomorrow to try it once....lol, expensive fun with a few options but probably fun for a change 😅
Hey Danbo,
I'm curious to know how it went?
1. Booking process ok (my Japanese is basic)?
2. Sumomo's look, attitude and skills?
3. Options you've selected?
Thanks!
Axello

Hey Danbo,
I'm curious to know how it went?
1. Booking process ok (my Japanese is basic)?
2. Sumomo's look, attitude and skills?
3. Options you've selected?
Thanks!
Axello

It was very very different and not easy to put this all into a quick answer.

1) Booking was like any other Delivery Health in my case. Booked via line to make sure the options would work. Called them an hour before via phone to confirm, but they told me they are not sure if it will work today. Girl was not feeling too well the day before and may call in sick....they'll tell me in 20 minutes after they have reached her. She was fine and everything went on like planned. I have no idea how booking works if your talking is very limited.

2) Didn't book her, but Mikan..... liked her overall style in her diary a lot. Fashionable girl.

3) Did book quite a bit if kinky options ontop...but yeah, no. She brought it along, but it felt just wrong in this case. Had an amazing time with her because the chemistry just clicked.....the whole robot stuff and extras would have killed the mood. You never know how things go and it is ALWAYS better to go with the flow and not be stubborn about it.

1) Booking was like any other Delivery Health in my case. Booked via line to make sure the options would work. Called them an hour before via phone to confirm, but they told me they are not sure if it will work today. Girl was not feeling too well the day before and may call in sick....they'll tell me in 20 minutes after they have reached her. She was fine and everything went on like planned. I have no idea how booking works if your talking is very limited.

2) Didn't book her, but Mikan..... liked her overall style in her diary a lot. Fashionable girl.

3) Did book quite a bit if kinky options ontop...but yeah, no. She brought it along, but it felt just wrong in this case. Had an amazing time with her because the chemistry just clicked.....the whole robot stuff and extras would have killed the mood. You never know how things go and it is ALWAYS better to go with the flow and not be stubborn about it.

Were all the options and courses available to English speakers? They had some pretty hard stuff listed on their site and it was written in English. Kind of interested to try this out but want to make sure there’s a safe word and nobody is uncomfortable with it. Mikan definitely seems like a Wednesday Adams as well!

Did you need a JP phone number to call or would a Line call work?

Were all the options and courses available to English speakers? They had some pretty hard stuff listed on their site and it was written in English. Kind of interested to try this out but want to make sure there’s a safe word and nobody is uncomfortable with it. Mikan definitely seems like a Wednesday Adams as well!

I don't know....like I said I handled it like every other shop with booking in japanese, in this case via line and regular phone call for confirmation. Since they have a line account, just add them and ask. That's the easiest way to find out.

Wednesday Adams
Fetishizing over a child character? That's just creepy, dude.

At the most the character is 15 in the Netflix series... let's hope you were at least thinking of that one and not the original series.

Thanks Danbo!

I asked for some hard options and they were available to me as a foreigner and first-timer.

There is at least one course that you have to be a repeat customer to access.

LINE text messaging works.

Thanks for the review...I've had amazing experiences with RoboDeri. By the way, although I should have written a review (I'm guilty of none), I met Mikan about 2 months ago. She is absolutely incredible. She showed up in baggy, gothy clothing, so I'm glad I went with the cosplay to experience her very tight figure. If you like small tits, Mikan has the best I've seen. Top tip: do the Time Stop option!

Reactions: Alice and Danbo
Very interested in trying this out. I'm using google translate on the website and I can't see where it says filming is allowed.

Do all girls allow filming? Or is it just by request. Looking for a rough price range for filming, swallowing + anal for 2 hours. And any recs for super slutty girls (I've been with a few AV stars and it was kind of crazy, life changing experiences)

Very interested in trying this out. I'm using google translate on the website and I can't see where it says filming is allowed.

Do all girls allow filming? Or is it just by request. Looking for a rough price range for filming, swallowing + anal for 2 hours. And any recs for super slutty girls (I've been with a few AV stars and it was kind of crazy, life changing experiences)
Looking at the Robodeli CityHeaven page, it looks like photography (which might mean you can take video) runs from 5000 (clothed, mask) up to 30000 (show face). Note that just because those are shop options DOES NOT mean that every provider allows it so call up and clear with the shop (or provider if you have contact info). The forum doesn't offer recommendations outside of reviews like this one so check out the other Robodeli reviews.

Looking at the Robodeli CityHeaven page, it looks like photography (which might mean you can take video) runs from 5000 (clothed, mask) up to 30000 (show face). Note that just because those are shop options DOES NOT mean that every provider allows it so call up and clear with the shop (or provider if you have contact info). The forum doesn't offer recommendations outside of reviews like this one so check out the other Robodeli reviews.

Yeah, you have detailed overviews at Robotdeli what each each provider offers but you have to carify if shooting is limited to photos or if videos are ok.

Other thing that has to be said is that just because you book anal doesn't mean you will get it here in Japan. Size is of course a factor and in some cases it is just an euphmism for regular sex....which could also have effects on the whole filming thing. You really have to clarify things with the providers first. Doing this all with Google translate.....yeah, makes my stomache ache 🙊

At the most the character is 15 in the Netflix series... let's hope you were at least thinking of that one and not the original series.
FWIIW, the actress that plays Wednesday in the Netflix series, Jenna Ortega, is actually 20 years old. Let’s hope that’s what he meant.

Literally a term used for young goth look. Plenty of sexy Wednesday Addams costumes for Halloween that's about the look and not the age. Are you demonizing every review of shops here that have high school girl themes as well?

Other thing that has to be said is that just because you book anal doesn't mean you will get it here in Japan.
[...]
yeah, makes my stomache ache 🙊

Sorry to hear that but congrats on getting anal! Next time ask her to use a smaller strap-on and your stomach should be fine.