Guest viewing is limited

RD Robot Delivery Health - Sumono

Robo Deli
Literally a term used for young goth look. Plenty of sexy Wednesday Addams costumes for Halloween that's about the look and not the age.

And they're creepy as hell. Remember that the character is a 13 year old in the movies, and a 6 year old in the original series....

Are you demonizing every review of shops here that have high school girl themes as well?

At least high school girls are 16 and up.....

Having difficulty finding her on the girl list. Do you mean sumomo by chance, or is that someone different?

Reactions: cognac
And they're creepy as hell. Remember that the character is a 13 year old in the movies, and a 6 year old in the original series....

At least high school girls are 16 and up.....
Haha I said the new Wednesday in my original comment. I actually met Mikan again and she said everyone says she looks like Wednesday. She hadn’t seen the show though

She also said everyone messes up Sumomo’s name

Man, there is a lot of reviews for robodeli, and many are excellent. I can speak some Japanese and have used other services before but this one seems very foreign friendly.

I had never thought about it, but the robo aesthetic could be interesting. You can also act out your image club fantasy in the process, since I do not know any train image clubs (at all, not even foreigner permitting ones).

Now the question is whom to try to go with! Mikan being fluent english and having the gothic lolita vibe about her would be great.

Sumomo also looks classically beautiful and seems like a winner. Both have all the options I would be interested in.

Heck, a part of me even wonders if timestop could be fine... I had never even thought about that one. This place seems great.

Reactions: Alice
Side question, because I didn't see if someone answered: Is there a "pop" limit or is it purely time based? If you could go 4 times in 2 hours, would that be okay or is it a hard 1 per hour type deal?

Man, there is a lot of reviews for robodeli, and many are excellent. I can speak some Japanese and have used other services before but this one seems very foreign friendly.

I had never thought about it, but the robo aesthetic could be interesting. You can also act out your image club fantasy in the process, since I do not know any train image clubs (at all, not even foreigner permitting ones).

Now the question is whom to try to go with! Mikan being fluent english and having the gothic lolita vibe about her would be great.

Sumomo also looks classically beautiful and seems like a winner. Both have all the options I would be interested in.

Heck, a part of me even wonders if timestop could be fine... I had never even thought about that one. This place seems great.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/seira-at-zenrakakumei.28886/

Wrote a quick review about this shop....they offer a "train" scenario, if that is what you mean. Shop is also ok with foreigners as long as the communication works in Japanese.
Location and lineup is not as great as Robotdeli, but cost is just a fraction. Robotdeli can easily get very expensive 😕

Side question, because I didn't see if someone answered: Is there a "pop" limit or is it purely time based? If you could go 4 times in 2 hours, would that be okay or is it a hard 1 per hour type deal?

Health services usually have no limits.....you just pay for the time.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/seira-at-zenrakakumei.28886/

Wrote a quick review about this shop....they offer a "train" scenario, if that is what you mean. Shop is also ok with foreigners as long as the communication works in Japanese.
Location and lineup is not as great as Robotdeli, but cost is just a fraction. Robotdeli can easily get very expensive 😕
The site is much harder to read, but I think this will likely meet my train need better. Went to the cityheaven page and that was much easier to follow, also listed options, which I didn't see on the main page. I also do not see a list of options each girl allows on the girls pages. They offer anal, which is what I assumed was happening in the video on the page, but either no girl includes it that I checked, or they do not list the options at all. Or you have to ask per girl? I have some that really have my attention and this lets me split my budget between two groups with a different aesthetic. I will still use robodeli, because I am also curious there, but I really like this train approach. Just wonder if there is a hotel with a bar or something they can hold to for a more authentic experience. I would never even think of trying such a thing in reality, but with a girl paid and knowing what she is getting into... new experience! I'll try anything once. :D

Thanks for the insight on this new place Danbo!

If you have any other feedback on my notes or questions above, I'd appreciate them. I like the idea of having an option beyond oral although love that deepthroat and gokkun are default free options.

I have experience with Mikan and Time Stop. I highly recommend...it is like the real thing!

The site is much harder to read, but I think this will likely meet my train need better. Went to the cityheaven page and that was much easier to follow, also listed options, which I didn't see on the main page. I also do not see a list of options each girl allows on the girls pages. They offer anal, which is what I assumed was happening in the video on the page, but either no girl includes it that I checked, or they do not list the options at all. Or you have to ask per girl? I have some that really have my attention and this lets me split my budget between two groups with a different aesthetic. I will still use robodeli, because I am also curious there, but I really like this train approach. Just wonder if there is a hotel with a bar or something they can hold to for a more authentic experience. I would never even think of trying such a thing in reality, but with a girl paid and knowing what she is getting into... new experience! I'll try anything once. :D

Thanks for the insight on this new place Danbo!

If you have any other feedback on my notes or questions above, I'd appreciate them. I like the idea of having an option beyond oral although love that deepthroat and gokkun are default free options.

It's like at any shop other shop that each girl offers the options she is comfortable with. If there is no proper listing on her page you have to ask. Guess the same is valid for free options. If it's not a part of base play but listed as free options it could also mean that not all girls will do it.

Pricing chart of the shop is just a framework, doesn't mean that every girls will offer it...most DH shops list a price for anal, but usually very very few girls reallyhhave it on the menu.

Lol, I think in the video you can see that the girls seem to bring a strap that resembles the ones you hold on the train. You still need some wall where you can attach it. Guess not all hotels are suitable for that 🤣

Had 2 with Mikan, i don't think there is a pop limit, i think it depend on how much time you have left.

So, I am just updating this. I have an 8pm meeting with Mikan today. Deep throat (includes Irrumatio), immediate BJ, and AF added.

Booked for 2 hours!

I have experience with Mikan and Time Stop. I highly recommend...it is like the real thing!
I may add this on. I could see this being really good and is an itch I could scratch. In fact, tempted to reach back out and ask for cosplay + timestop... and extend duration.. hm

It's like at any shop other shop that each girl offers the options she is comfortable with. If there is no proper listing on her page you have to ask. Guess the same is valid for free options. If it's not a part of base play but listed as free options it could also mean that not all girls will do it.

Pricing chart of the shop is just a framework, doesn't mean that every girls will offer it...most DH shops list a price for anal, but usually very very few girls really have it on the menu.

Lol, I think in the video you can see that the girls seem to bring a strap that resembles the ones you hold on the train. You still need some wall where you can attach it. Guess not all hotels are suitable for that 🤣
Makes sense. I have a few hours before go time, may add it in. AF was listed as ok for her, we will see if she gives a nope.

Had 2 with Mikan, i don't think there is a pop limit, i think it depend on how much time you have left.
Excellent, 3-4 has been possible previously, so glad to know it is time limited.

Thanks for all the replies!

Went ahead and just made it a longer time with her and added cosplay + timestop. With the endorsement of her services and timestop.. I couldn't help it.

So it should be a great night.

Looking forward to seeing her.

Went ahead and just made it a longer time with her and added cosplay + timestop. With the endorsement of her services and timestop.. I couldn't help it.

So it should be a great night.

Looking forward to seeing her.

With all the options it also sounds like a pretty expensive night ^^

Wow, I should've been reading these DH reviews earlier. I'm definitely going to try and move around my schedule to book Mikan. Seems like a lot of positive endorsement and fluent English would be a life saver.