jaga2020

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Rock Solid Performance by Otoha and Reika

Service Name:
Email Advance

Provider Name:
Otoha (https://emailadvance.com/cast/192/), Reika (https://emailadvance.com/cast/366/) and Sena (https://emailadvance.com/cast/88369/)

Website/Contact Info:
https://emailadvance.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
First Meet 180 Minutes - 100,000 Yen (All in - No love hotel fee included) - Otoha and Reika / Second Meet - 100 or 120 (not sure) - 50,000 Yen - Otoha and Sena

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking:

I messaged Otoha around December itself about my reservation. I choose the 3P day to avail the 3P offer. Email advance shop is popular in harlem. When i take a close look into Otoha profile i understand that Reika and Otoha are best friends and they are lesbian as well ;)

Initially Otoha hesitated to accept my booking and then later she said okay for it. After that the talk between me and store manager happened and we agreed the price over twitter. I told more times to both Otoha and store manager i need compulsorily Reika as Otoha partner. When i said to this Otoha, she was very happy and she told that she is the best friend of her. One more thing, Reika is not active in twitter even though she has account in twitter.

Girls and Play Detail:

Meeting 1 (Otoha and Reika):

When the time is closer,i heard the door bell (i took the 3P service in my hotel itself). There was two beautiful girls standing at the door. I greeted them and ask to sit inside. As usual i settled the money, gave them the costume and small gift. They both are happy with the costume and small gifts.

Otoha - She has very nice perfect body, nice boobs and nice ass. The only minus point i saw with Otoha is some bad breath in her mouth, that feels me bit uncomfortable while deep kissing. But apart from that Otoha is top notch in the service. Otoha is like older sister for Reika. She always used to take care Reika. Whatever Otoha says, Reika wil do that without questioning it. Otoha service, her GFE is excellent.

Reika - She is also very beautiful girl. Otoha is little older but Reika looks like a young girl. oh man during the play i can sense how much CRAZY she is. She is definitely crazy girl. She is like a gangster. I saw two things in her belly piercing and ear. In Belly piercing she just put a SNAKE model in her stomach, oh my god that looks really scary to me. In her ear, she weared the HANDCUFF model earings in her ear. This both are not normal to me. I asked her, what the hell is this ? She smiled and replied "i am crazy" and also she told that her grandfather is a retired police men - LOL. Out of both i loved Reika so much, but Otoha service is the best. The reason i liked Reika is she is my type. During the entire play i used to tease her a lot with the help of Otoha:)

After all this discussion, Otoha gave some singal to Reika. Then suddenly Reika went to bathroom and prepared some kind of foam with the soap oil very fast. Reika is left hander. I just loved to see her nude. Reika body is really perfect. Dont just see the CH photos. Reika and Otoha are really worth it.

Once the foam is prepared, they both washed me very well and played with my Junior. Oh man that was awesome bath actually. I thought thats it we need to go to bed. But NO..... After few minutes again they called me and asked me to sit inside the bath tub. i was sitting center in the bath tub - in front of me is Otoha and in back of me is Reika. oh man what they did in the bathtub is crazy feeling. Reika just lifted me and put me on her lap. Meanwhile Otoha just grabbed my two legs and
spread it over and pushed it over to her. I dont know how to explain that position here. But that was awesome feeling for 10 to 15 minutes. I was kissing Reika by rotating my head and Otoha was doing hand job simultaneously. some times Otoha also kisses me in the bath tub.

After we moved to the bed, they both changed the clothes. They both were beautiful in costume that i bought for them.From there the real play started it went atleast for 60 minutes continuosly. They both literally raped me. (Note: they didnt do any BDSM kind of things - what they did to me is real GFE experience). First Otoha was taking care of my junior with soft BJ to hard BJ, by that time i was cuddling with Reika nicely with some deep kisses. Otoha BJ and Deep kisses are better than Reika. (i would say if Otoha is 100 % then Reika 95 % - Not much difference) Otoha not only doing the BJ, frequently she caressed me very carefully with her eye contact which is pure joy for me.

Actally they both are rock solid in the service. After some time the position changes, Reika will go down and Otoha will lay beside me on bed. Likewise this play continued for long time. When Reika do the BJ there was huge amount of saliva from her. Believe me again, they both are very good at the service. I received so many deep kissess and raw blow jobs from both of them in frequent manner.

At one point of time, i saw one thing which i never seen in my life before in real. When they both lied next to me (on my left is Reika and on my right is Otoha). OH MY GOD, they suddenly started to kiss each other (i mean Reika and Otoha). When i say kiss means it is just not a kiss. It is a deep kiss they did each other. For 5 minutes i was kind of shock and i dont know what to do that time. Whether to interfere or not between them ? They both kiss each other very sensually. This is the first time i am seeing the girl to girl deep kiss lively. I could not control my self on that time so i jerked my junior by myself because i am not sure whether i can interupt them. But Otoha cathed my eye that i am so horny and just pushed my head between both of them boobs. While i suck both of them boobs, they were kissing each other deeply is the best moment in this play :)Finally we three kissed each other, i mean they both gave a deep kiss me at the same time. My half mouth eaten by Reika and another half by Otoha :)

After the long time play, i requested Otoha to go for nice raw BJ and immediately she happily said okay for it. Reika came and lied after me in the bed. Thats it the climax is going to come. Because no one can stand before Reika and Otoha. One more thing they both licked my body fully, in fact it is like a taking bath in their saliva. They never hesitate a little to lick my body. This is not my request, they did on their own. After Otoha started giving nice raw blow job, i could not control my cum. Before i cum i mean before 1 minute - i strongly hugged reika and started giving her deep kiss. That 1 minute while i deep kissing Reika and Otoha raw BJ at the same time, i just blasted that i couldnt even control myself after that. Otoha nicely took all my cum in her mouth completely and showed it to me with the sexy posture. Till that time i just strongly hugged and giving deep kiss to cute and crazy Reika :)

Thats it. After that we had a very nice chat and started to tease Reika. I dont know why but i always wanted to tease Reika. She is that much cute. When i asked about Reika to Otoha. Otoha smiled and said Reika should not take outside of Japan because she is crazya and she always do crazy things. Otoha actually helped me to translate the language to Reika always and Otoha also helped me to tease Reika a lot. One more thing Otoha told about Reika is she is very sensitive in ASS play. You guys try it if you book her :)

Once the play time is over, i dont want to leave Reika - i just again gave her some tight hug and lifted her up LOL and gave her deep kiss for one final time. And then finally we three together went out. While they waiting for the car , we smoked outside of my hotel. Reika smokes whereas Otoha wont smoke. So it was me and Reika smoking outside the parking area of my hotel. I just felt both of them like a freinds not as a service provider. That much they are comfortable. After smoking, i sadly said good bye to both them and went back to my room :(

Meeting 2 (Otoha and Sena):

If you look into my introduction, you will come to know. Actually i only planned two 3P's during my trip. But it was three times that i had 3P service. The reason i went third time is because of my cancellation of the reservation with "Akhiba Cosplay shop"

Actually the store manager of Email Advance is very nice person. After i had service with Otoha and Reika - i gave the feedback about both to store manager and he was very happy about it. Second time when i book 3P unfortunately REIKA is not available on that day :( which i felt very bad. After Otoha told that her grand father is slipped in the bathroom so she took leave. I seriously regret on that day because of Reika, because i like her so much.

In fact second time, the store manager gave me the nice price i believe. As per the play wise - No change in the Otoha play preferences. Otoha is always very good in service. As per Sena, she is also like Reika but not a crazy girl and little chubby girl and very kind in character.

So there was nothing special to talk about in the play with Sena. Sena didnt stopped me on anything. When i try to give a deep kiss she nicely responded. Overall Sena is good.

During the climax, the same way i asked Otoha to give nice BJ and i kissed Send during that time and i cum very happily. I forgot to tell something important in this play. I was crossdressed during this play. Otoha carefully harassed me and slowly make me tempt at the high level. Step by step she removed my dress, panties and the bra which i felt really awesome.

Note:
1. This review is purely based upon my experience with the service provider. It may or may not be the same for everyone.
2. This bookings are made by myself without any reading, writing or speaking knowledge of Japanese. I just know some 15 to 20 phrases boycott in Japanese thats it. Used two different types translator (Google and DeepL).

My Introduction:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/post-trip-introduction-tokyo-japan.32572/#post-367735

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall the performance of Otoha and Reika are excellent. I am totally satisfied and it is worth giving a try especially with Reika and Otoha. I recommend all of you in Japan try atleast once with Otoha and Reika for atleast 90 minutes. In fact Otoha posted my gift and about my reservation things in her twitter page.
Sena is also a good girl may be she is not my type. Sena is not a giver, she is a receiver. Whereas Reika and Otoha are good in giving instead of receiving. They will literally rape you in the bed. It was a good experience for me :)

Last edited:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. This is exactly what I am looking for. Otoha and Reika seems like a winning combination!! Did you have to pay / request the GG kissing part?

Reactions: DireWolf98
Is this shop foreigner friendly? I don't see anything on the profiles about girls being ok with foreigners, and no foreigner-specific pricing.

Is this shop foreigner friendly? I don't see anything on the profiles about girls being ok with foreigners, and no foreigner-specific pricing.
I came across the shop on some Foreign friendly list. I message them on Line and they said they accept foreigners, but the number of providers are limited. I was going to reach out to them when I am back in Japan.

I came across the shop on some Foreign friendly list. I message them on Line and they said they accept foreigners, but the number of providers are limited. I was going to reach out to them when I am back in Japan.
Thanks! That seems promising. This shop seems to specialize in 3p, which was on my list for my next trip. I'll definitely have to check this place out.

Reactions: jaga2020
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. This is exactly what I am looking for. Otoha and Reika seems like a winning combination!! Did you have to pay / request the GG kissing part?
If GG means girl girl kissing.. then you no need to pay anything extra .... In fact they kissed without my any request... It went with the flow... But if you request they (Reika and Otoha) definitely do that .... Reika and Otoha are perfect lesbian partners...

Yes it is Foreigner friendly.... Try to approach them in LINE app..
Thanks for reviewing this store. I just added their Line to my account. My biggest worry when I was planning on booking 3p is that the girls won't like each other or play with each other, which is something I really want in my 3p session. This store is like a godsend, with reasonable prices, and emphasis on girls who like to play with other girls too. Much appreciated!

Thanks for reviewing this store. I just added their Line to my account. My biggest worry when I was planning on booking 3p is that the girls won't like each other or play with each other, which is something I really want in my 3p session. This store is like a godsend, with reasonable prices, and emphasis on girls who like to play with other girls too. Much appreciated!

I've done a few 3p, and only 1 time the girls were actually partners in real life. It was one the most memorable sessions I had. I believe the key part to a successful 3P is to allow management to recommend compatible providers, or have the provider pick their other partner.

I won't be in Japan for a few more months. If I setup a 3p, I will leave a review.

I believe the key part to a successful 3P is to allow management to recommend compatible providers, or have the provider pick their other partner.
I agree. I had been planning to go to galdeli or robodeli for 3p, had my primary picked out and was planning to ask the shop or girl to recommend me the second girl. I think I might try this place now since a few of the girls even list their favorite other girls to play with.
I won't be in Japan for a few more months. If I setup a 3p, I will leave a review.
Likewise. I will be there in a a couple months, and I'll be sure to put down a review if I manage to schedule my 3p as planned.

Try to book in 3P days - all the Tuesday's in the month are 3P days.... you can get some discount for that... you just need to mention that while you message them in LINE app.....

One more thing i want to say here - if you want to pick up Reika as Otoha partner... then please convince Otoha first.... some times store manager or Reika may refuse to play with Foreigner.... But if you confirm with Otoha, you will be totally fine.... The key person here is OTOHA - FYI..... moreover she will reply to your DM's (not always online but - give her some time)

Try to book in 3P days - all the Tuesday's in the month are 3P days.... you can get some discount for that... you just need to mention that while you message them in LINE app.....

Small correction - not all the tuesday's.... kindly refer the image attached !
1713766188783.png

One more thing i want to say here - if you want to pick up Reika as Otoha partner... then please convince Otoha first.... some times store manager or Reika may refuse to play with Foreigner.... But if you confirm with Otoha, you will be totally fine.... The key person here is OTOHA - FYI..... moreover she will reply to your DM's (not always online but - give her some time)
Did you have to do this via Twitter?

Please inform Otoha first in twitter... and then inform to store manager in LINE.... i believe you will get it... because this is the way i got them both....
Gotcha. I'll report back if it works for me too.

Reactions: jaga2020