Ken4fb

MMF / MMFF members wanted. Ping me if you are keen
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Rocket Wife - Mitsuki, Worse SL experience, so far

Soapland Name:
Rocket Wife

Soapland Provider Name:
Mitsuki みつき https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/girlid-43978333/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes / 30,000 Yen , no Gaijin tax

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I have decided to give this place a try after seeing a number of reviews.

I went to the main store, then they asked me to wait in the waiting room. After 10 minutes or so they call me to take the van which took me to another building nearby, which has the same sign.

When I finally meet Mitsuki in person, the panel magic is strong within this one. I should have noticed that this girl doesn’t have any diary photos. That’s a red flag. Her look is probably a 3 or 4, out of 10. I wouldn't even look at her if I saw her on the train. Her skin is tan, which I do like, but that’s totally different from her profile picture.

e2Ai9eXkqRBy3YF9c8WLon6TGEQ2MRGrYRNz1iUGiv4yYivFtwQimsEKnepTUaYvSb8vlFqKYDblj2Dem3WZocORLCTutfY-i9eBn4NfcFA-6rgkK-gtBPQhKgZGVa1iUs1mpoLQQodF7lzvD_X4mJY

I was walking behind her. No hand holding or anything. When we entered the room, she kept on talking for 30 minutes, cloth on, without any initiation. We were sitting on the bed. She kept a distance between herself and me. During the chat , she constantly kept looking at her phone and also kept looking at the clock close to the bed. I had to be the one telling her that we should take a shower.

It went downhill from there.

She undressed herself, while I also undressed by myself. Her boobs are alright, with brown color nipples. She is still keeping distance while we prepare for the bath.
Standard shower and wash without allowing me to touch her. I went into the bathtub by myself, while she kept washing herself. She didn’t join me in the bathtub. I thought to myself this is a bad sign. I felt like she didn't want to be there.

While I was in the bathtub, she was preparing lotions. I looked around and there was no mat, so I was wondering what she was going to do with it.

After I dried myself and went to bed, she asked me to lie down face up. Then she applied the lotion on my thing unenthusiastically , while keeping watching the clock. This went on for about five minutes. She asked me where it felt good. In the middle, I said. She then moved her hands a little to the side, and asked how about this?. I told her again that I liked it in the middle. She made a confused face and said “but you said here, this is confusing”. It was obvious that she was annoyed , and so did I.

I sat up and tried to untie her towel and touch her but she refused. That was the last straw.

I said I was leaving, please call the front desk. I don’t think we are getting along.(和たちたちは合わない)Then I angrily went into the bathtub making a big splashing sound. She said ヤバイねおまえは。I was so furious by that. I should be the one saying that so I shouted a reply それこそ、おまえもヤバイよ。 I told her I pad 30,000 yen for this? This is a really bad service. (3万円払ったのに、そんなに悪いサービスで,すごいね。)

I walked out after 50 minutes of a 100 minute course without even touching the girl.

This is a new low.

When I went to the first floor, the staff didn’t say anything to me. I thought there was no point in complaining to them, given this is not the main shop. They are just there to facilitate the place. I went to the main store and complained to the tencho in front of the place, whom I met when I first arrived for today’s session. He remembered me, and who I saw. I told him I booked 100 minutes but I couldn’t stand the girl after 50 minutes. His reply? There are other girls, would you like to have a look, (他の子がいるのでみませんか?) with a "yeah sucker I have got your money so what are you going to do about it?" kind of attitude. I angrily replied , no , I won’t be coming here again ever.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
In summary I spent 30,000 yen for a boring 30 minutes chat, with a not so attractive girl, getting a lousy hand job for 5 minutes then getting my days ruined by the whole experience.
In a highsight, I should have cooled myself down and stayed for the full 100 minutes. I might at least get a good conversation out of her somehow.

I am so done with Yohiwara and maybe even Soap Land as a whole.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/6/2023

Thanks for the report.

I will probably never check this place out. Don't see a reason too. Other places are going fine.

Thanks for the long awaited traumatic review. Sounds like you didn't get a "rocket wife", but a "wife" experience intead 😅

I think from time to time everyone is unlucky and has a shitty experience....but the initial anger and disappoinment goes as fast as it came.
Hope you have better luck next time and don't give up on soaps completely.

Sorry about this but...

ソープランドは風俗の王様です。
Nope. The tourists are ruining it by tolerating these exorbitant gaijin fees.

The shop has been going downhill ever since the reception staff changed. And by reception I mean the guy who handles the cashier and recommends you the cast. Guy has that look where if you have any kind of transaction with him you'll get scammed.
Went in twice without nomination and both was a dud. He'll also try to talk you out of your choice. My only advice is check cityheaven plenty and see if the girls gets a lot of reservation (The cast from ex-yshirt is always a jackpot if you can get in).
It should give you any hint on whether you'll have a good time or not. Be firm and only go in with reservations, ignore the front desk.

Reactions: Alice
Nope. The tourists are ruining it by tolerating these exorbitant gaijin fees.
Well, even people who seems to live here post reviews of gaijin unfriendly shops week after week. Some of them even pay +10-20K and pretend to know fuzoku.

My citation, ソープランドは風俗の王様です
, is winged words by one of the biggest influencers on today's Fuzoku scene.
Pretty sure you know her.

Well, even people who seems to live here post reviews of gaijin unfriendly shops week after week. Some of them even pay +10-20K and pretend to know fuzoku.

My citation, ソープランドは風俗の王様です
, is winged words by one of the biggest influencers on today's Fuzoku scene.
Pretty sure you know her.
They don’t all know where to go.

Do we have a list of the best gaijin friendly?

The shop has been going downhill ever since the reception staff changed. And by reception I mean the guy who handles the cashier and recommends you the cast. Guy has that look where if you have any kind of transaction with him you'll get scammed.
Went in twice without nomination and both was a dud. He'll also try to talk you out of your choice. My only advice is check cityheaven plenty and see if the girls gets a lot of reservation (The cast from ex-yshirt is always a jackpot if you can get in).
It should give you any hint on whether you'll have a good time or not. Be firm and only go in with reservations, ignore the front desk.
or just go somewhere else. Why would you want to support them if you know that they will scam you and others?

When I finally meet Mitsuki in person, the panel magic is strong within this one. I should have noticed that this girl doesn’t have any diary photos. That’s a red flag
almost fell for this also few times. she recently started writing diary.

I currently only look for profile that says she love to kiss and icha icha.

And maybe best to avoid those that says inexperienced or amateur. I feel this type kind change their mood suddenly.

but yeah expectation for SL is high so land mine can be giving extra bad aftertaste.

Reactions: Alice
The only girl I ever wanted to see at Rocket Wife, Hime, hasn't been working for months so I guess I stay away from the shop.

If I want MILFs I guess I hit Sumire in Tsurumi instead, Itsuki was great and staff was outstanding.

Very interesting because this place seems to have good reviews up until now. OP's review makes me not want to visit it all if that's how the tenchous act!

Reactions: ThaWeeknd and Alice
Being Japan, there should be a shop where the main spiel is the girl acts disgusted at the customer (tsundere but much harsher), that provider would do very well there.

• Haha
Reactions: Manticore and Alice
I currently only look for profile that says she love to kiss and icha icha.

And maybe best to avoid those that says inexperienced or amateur. I feel this type kind change their mood suddenly.
This is pretty solid advice

Reactions: Cinnabums