Acid Burn

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Rocket Wife - Rui

Soapland Name:
Rocket Wife

Soapland Provider Name:
Rui https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/girlid-49025479/?lo=1&spmode=pc#mitayo

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/?spmode=pc

Appointment Length & Costs:
100min 2.9万円

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
My looks and Japanese ability…
First a disclaimer, regarding my looks and Japanese ability… I don't hide my gaijinity but I am Asian, am normal Japanese size, and can pass as Japanese in looks and fashion sense. As in I look like any other chump who shops at Uniqlo. 😂

Regarding my Japanese speaking ability, it's nowhere near perfect, but depending on topic (no business or politics), I can carry on unrehearsed conversations at normal speeds with normal Japanese people who can't speak any English.

And for you reddit types, my general speaking ability and bad speech habits are decent enough now to not get nihongo jouzu'd all the time anymore but instead be asked 'how long have you lived in Japan?' That out of the way, on to the review.

The shop…
Decided to check out Rocket Wife. I walked in on a free. Decided to take a chance and at best I make new regular, at worst I end up TOFTT'ing with a story to tell.

I'd been scanning the site that day on cityheaven and checking out diaries of those who perked my interest. I went in knowing who I'd be willing to try out and who I'd pass on.

It's a weekday afternoon and I walk to the main store and the staff in front are all young guys all of which have that izakaya worker vibe. I go to the dude at the counter and tell him I have no reservations and he flashes only one card, Rui. As I walked to the store I would refresh the city heaven working today page so I knew who was available at the time and already knew she was the only one available when I got there. Which was great, because at least diary-wise, her body type was my type. Her face is always at least partially covered but sometimes shows a little more if you have her as My Girl. But I think there may be a time limit on some of those pics since they disappear pretty quick sometimes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back to the staff at the counter. Fast talker and talks like a buddy at an izakaya. This wasn't no keigo shit. Hell it wasn't even desu masu form. Which was great as my casual speech is so much better than formal. I don't know if it was a Japanese level check or what but in any case he was a fun dude. Then after giving my name (last name) he then asked what part of Japan my family is from and when I told him what part, he said he thought it was another part based on my last name. Of course this is a fake name but I got my backstory down so no problem. Paid my money then off to the waiting room.

img2016053015210225683000.gif

Waiting room impressions. Pretty small. For a cheaper soap it was alright though. Including me, a few guys in there. Older. But one maybe 20-something dorky looking pudgy white guy looking a little nervous, must be his first time at a soap I thought. Maybe he was about to loose his v-card. I waited about 10mins maybe.

They called my name and then told me they'll be taking me to another building. While putting my shoes on they asked for my birthdate for some reason. Can't remember if they also asked for my phone number. Then they drove me to a separate locale. Didn't realize the store had two locations. Brought to a new waiting room. Pretty plain but for the price, it's fine. Couple other dudes in this waiting room. I wait maybe 10-15 mins. Finally I'm called to meet my soap princess.

My soap princess and play….
First impression of Rui was good. She was in a slinky blue dress that's on her CH profile. Body type same as her diary pics. She's slender and tall for a Japanese chick. Face is decent and I dig it. Not pretty, not cute, not ugly, just a decent looking face. She's like the oneesan that still works at kyaba vibe. My initial guess is she's around-40.

413282237b532825629106732a452f70_w200.gif

Walk to the room but no hand holding. Bummer. Enter the room, it's a medium size room. Good size. We sit on the bed and chat for a bit. Maybe more that a bit. We talked about all kinds of stuff. I think I picked up some kansaiben coming out of her mouth. Definitely got in my Japanese practice. Had some drinks during this time. Personality is

Talk time over, we undress. She helps only a bit. I like what I see. Slender and in good shape. Natural breasts. Small handful with just a little bit of age showing. Perfect really. A little loose in her lower abdomen area but it's fine. Paipan, shaved. We head over to the sukebe chair and she gives me a wash down. Pretty standard and nice. She asks if I want mat play and of course I never turn down the mat. I head for a soak in the bath while she preps the mat.

Mat play time was good but average. She knows what's she doing, but I've had better and I've had worse. She's paipan but shaved. I could feel slight stubble but not too sandpapery just a little extra grip. 😅 Slip and slide and fun times be had. She slides down for a very nice BBBJ with lots of eye contact. I'm getting a hard on just remembering it as I type. Capped and ridden for a bit on the mat.

Regarding kissing, no DFK and barely LFK if you can even call it that. And she kind of sticks her lower lip out while kissing. That was different. Anyhoo she rinsed me off on the mat and then we head to the bed. CG, reverse CG, mish, doggie, then back to CG. It's getting late and I'm probably not going to pop so I tell her to HJ me to finish. We then clean up and I get showered again. Clothes come back on and we chat on the bed until the end.

At some point I asked her age and she says late 30's and I just think 🤔 ok sure maybe that's just your Yoshiwara age. Up close with her face and her body's skin elasticity made me think 40's. Which is not a knock on her, it was just fine for me and is my preferred nowadays. She's built better than a lot of 20 and 30-something's I know. I enjoyed talking with her. She's very easy to talk to.

Times up and back down to the front. She leads the way and again no hand holding. Bummer. Make our way down to the front and say our goodbyes. I forgot to get her card. There's a car waiting for me and I get shuttled back to Minowa. I don't know why but I love the car rides back to the station

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Final thoughts…
Her body is physically totally my type. Don't go into this with her expecting someone young and flawless. Also, although not totally GFE, it was a good experience. She's proficient at her job, but definitely not mechanical. And the chatting with her, again all in Japanese, was great. The only negatives I have are the no DFK and no holding hands walking to and fro the room. Not dealbreakers as I have a fave at another shop that I repeat that's similar. In any case, good bang for your buck, literally, especially if you like them a little bit older.

I went into Rocket Wife thinking this was one stepping stone closer to one day visiting Nobunaga. 😅