Rookie Mistake List

Damn I nearly (but not quite) want to see it now! Is there a jade or marble replica somewhere, in a museum?

It's old enough to be in a museum but I am waiting for it to be recognised as a National Treasure before I decide in which one it should be on display.

Reactions: AMcguyver
well, for Japan it was buying a ticket for the robot show thinking it was a brothel. It is in the red light district and the google image search results had very sexy women pole dancing. this was my first time in Japan so I was very very brand new to all of this. i realized my mistake almost immediately after I bought the ticket but ended up going anyway and had a great time.

my worst rookie mistake of all time was in Shanghai. I had a two hour date at 9 and had dinner at 6. it was all you can eat Sichuan. my asshole started burning 15 mins before she arrived. when she was mid blow job I had to run to the bathroom for the first time. second time was during doggie. she knew what I was doing. it was small hotel and I'm sure she could hear the diarrhea. I did get one very uncomfortable pop off but after the first round we were laying in bed and I let out what I thought was a small fart only to shit a little in the bed. she said something very angry in Chinese and stormed off. I complained to the agency she only stayed 30 mins after I paid for two hours but they didn't respond to any of my messages.

well, for Japan it was buying a ticket for the robot show thinking it was a brothel. It is in the red light district and the google image search results had very sexy women pole dancing. this was my first time in Japan so I was very very brand new to all of this. i realized my mistake almost immediately after I bought the ticket but ended up going anyway and had a great time.

my worst rookie mistake of all time was in Shanghai. I had a two hour date at 9 and had dinner at 6. it was all you can eat Sichuan. my asshole started burning 15 mins before she arrived. when she was mid blow job I had to run to the bathroom for the first time. second time was during doggie. she knew what I was doing. it was small hotel and I'm sure she could hear the diarrhea. I did get one very uncomfortable pop off but after the first round we were laying in bed and I let out what I thought was a small fart only to shit a little in the bed. she said something very angry in Chinese and stormed off. I complained to the agency she only stayed 30 mins after I paid for two hours but they didn't respond to any of my messages.

Damn I wish I had not read this while having lunch now :vomit:

Lol. Probably a good thing she stormed out. I mean, I don't know how one would carry on after that. :ROFLMAO:

Lol. Probably a good thing she stormed out. I mean, I don't know how one would carry on after that. :ROFLMAO:

Typical, just when you are in need of some good old ball licking nobody is there to do it! :vomit:

Reactions: Lukes
It's old enough to be in a museum but I am waiting for it to be recognised as a National Treasure before I decide in which one it should be on display.
Go to Café 8 in Roppongi... I'm sure it is the tribute you seek... covered in nice x-mas lights last time I was there....:D

Once in HK, used 141sex and went to wrong hotel - no 8th floor, after sorting out there were 2 hotels with same name... got to the correct hotel.. knock on door, can see peephole go dark... still no answer, call the agency again, can hear them call the girl.. then door finally open and there are 2 girls in the room... they ask for the money and I give 50% thinking I am smart.. we go shower and they say... too big can not can not... ended up with expensive hand job only... even at 50% pay... They ask for rest of money... I say other 50% is for FS, they want that then they do FS... they say ok ok and give up.... the caveat was most of the load went into their hair.. and you know how girls love cum in their hair...:rolleyes: but still rookie mistake on so many levels....

Completely lost it here.
intending to fatrt and accidentaly

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shart

Contrary to the popular belief not all things relate to my penis. Only the important ones do.

You mean it's not the center of the known universe?!?!? :eek: >mind blown< :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MikeH
Not the whole universe. Only the beautiful parts of it. :cool:

I think it has multiple invisible threads linking to the Sun, The Moon, Venus, and cool sexy constellations like Taurus, Sagittarius, Aries. Not Virgo coz they are not much fun and your BP doesnt like to be dipped into virgins anyway :D

Reactions: MikeH
To add to the rookie mistake list: not using a condom for ass fucking if there hasn't been an enema to clean her out.

Properly phrased: To add to the rookie mistake list: not using a condom for ass fucking. Full stop.

(HIV risks aside, fecal matter in the urethra can lead to some nasty bladder infections...)

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
Properly phrased: To add to the rookie mistake list: not using a condom for ass fucking. Full stop.

(HIV risks aside, fecal matter in the urethra can lead to some nasty bladder infections...)
Long ago with a partner who I got tested with who liked to clean out her backside and liked to be ass fucked, things were different than that.

Not sure even a rookie would do that mistake