room availability at love hotels

DocMcStuffins

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi. I have a question based on recent threads in a travel forum. At a random love hotel, how likely do you think a room would be available at 1am? At 6am? Weekend vs weekday? Thanks.

I think location is a big factor. Like finding a LH in shinjuku or a weekend night at 1am will be hard.

Reactions: Yuriko
I think location is a big factor. Like finding a LH in shinjuku or a weekend night at 1am will be hard.
In an area like Shinjuku it should be fine because there are so many hotels you can try a few and then one will have it. But in a town with only one or two hotels there is a chance of no luck.

I'd say 1.00 should be possible, 6.00 is tricky...

Reactions: Yuriko
In an area like Shinjuku it should be fine because there are so many hotels you can try a few and then one will have it. But in a town with only one or two hotels there is a chance of no luck.

I'd say 1.00 should be possible, 6.00 is tricky...

These travelers aren't necessarily looking for adult fun. In that case, maybe an internet cafe might be more reliably available? Love hotels must be easier to find though.

These travelers aren't necessarily looking for adult fun. In that case, maybe an internet cafe might be more reliably available? Love hotels must be easier to find though.

I'm not sure LH take one person to stay. As, usually when a session ends, and a guy or a lady walks out, reception lady calls and they kick you out if someone was still in there. So, I kinda doubt you can stay on your own. If by a couple, weekdays maybe yes, if you're lucky. But no for 6am. I don't think LH accept customers??? Not sure..

Internet cafe is possible for over night, but you got to be lucky. Weekdays maybe, but Friday night, Sat. forget it, better not.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Am I the only one who has experienced the scramble to find a room after they booked an appointment? Just finished another hunt from one LH to another in Gotanda...

Went to the Maruhi Densetsu desk first and said I would find a room within 20 min... Only to go to 5 places before I was able to secure a room...

I need to learn from my mistakes.

I'm not sure LH take one person to stay. As, usually when a session ends, and a guy or a lady walks out, reception lady calls and they kick you out if someone was still in there. So, I kinda doubt you can stay on your own. If by a couple, weekdays maybe yes, if you're lucky. But no for 6am. I don't think LH accept customers??? Not sure..

Internet cafe is possible for over night, but you got to be lucky. Weekdays maybe, but Friday night, Sat. forget it, better not.

It's perfectly fine to stay there on your own. Did that a couple of times when there was no train anymore and even twice after a regular client left because yeah... no train. Just call the reception and tell them the guy is leaving and you stay.

Also I did photo shoots on my own in love hotels. No problem.

It's perfectly fine to stay there on your own. Did that a couple of times when there was no train anymore and even twice after a regular client left because yeah... no train. Just call the reception and tell them the guy is leaving and you stay.

Also I did photo shoots on my own in love hotels. No problem.

Maybe that's because after last train, or so??

I got kicked out, several times in my experience,
esp. in Shibuya, Shinjuku. I don't like hotels in Shibuya, really.

I take taxi home, when it's after late night session. It means after a long day, to me.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Am I the only one who has experienced the scramble to find a room after they booked an appointment? Just finished another hunt from one LH to another in Gotanda...

Went to the Maruhi Densetsu desk first and said I would find a room within 20 min... Only to go to 5 places before I was able to secure a room...

I need to learn from my mistakes.

Sometimes LH areas can be busy, you have to check one after another...
You found one, then!!

Reactions: ur19877
Maybe that's because after last train, or so??

I got kicked out, several times in my experience,
esp. in Shibuya, Shinjuku. I don't like hotels in Shibuya, really.

I take taxi home, when it's after late night session. It means after a long day, to me.

What would be the point of most lh offering a rest and a stay rate if you can't stay?

On several occasions I have stayed in a lh for travel, cause it's way better value for your money and can be very convenient for other reasons too :D