Roppongi for 40s Tokyo guy

Cambo

TAG Member
Reaction score
I live in Tokyo - JP level so so but can muddle thru.

Will be a bachelor for 5 days starting Friday. Looking for adventure.

My usual places are Shinbashi and Shinjuku when I have a chance to go out on my own.

Ideas on good places for a guy like me? Was thinking Roppongi but not sure where (prefer a place where a guy my age doesn't look out of place yet opportunities for meeting a woman).

Ideas? Doesn't have to be Roppongi either. If there are better bets around d I'm all for it. Ueno, Wherever....no problem.

Sorry that we didn't get a reply back you you, I'm now combing through missed replies.

Roppngi works for just about anyone... the Shibuya and Shinjuku locations tend to have younger crowds. But in Roppongi, you've got a healthy mix of age groups and the sexes :)

Sorry that we didn't get a reply back you you, I'm now combing through missed replies.

Roppngi works for just about anyone... the Shibuya and Shinjuku locations tend to have younger crowds. But in Roppongi, you've got a healthy mix of age groups and the sexes :)

Try R2 in Roppongi, or Motown if you're desperate (although Motown is more fun in a rough&dirty way)

Ok anyone would like to see my recommendations for 50s and 60s ladies pick-up too? :D

Come to think of it , Im not exactly a feminist, but find a bit odd It's kinda accepted that Trump married a woman that could be his daughter , but Macron marrying a woman that could be his mother is a big thing. I must admit I don't really like French politics , nor the current situation of my country , and I'm not such a fan of Macron himself (the rest was just even less appealing to me). But if his election helps making this kind of marriage less mocked by various people (some of which think of themselves as liberal and tolerant etc but joke about old women being with younger guys) then why not ?

Reactions: Malick
Come to think of it , Im not exactly a feminist, but find a bit odd It's kinda accepted that Trump married a woman that could be his daughter , but Macron marrying a woman that could be his mother is a big thing. I must admit I don't really like French politics , nor the current situation of my country , and I'm not such a fan of Macron himself (the rest was just even less appealing to me). But if his election helps making this kind of marriage less mocked by various people (some of which think of themselves as liberal and tolerant etc but joke about old women getting younger guys) then why not ?
Ah ah, i posted in the wrong thread .... oh well , I'm drunk , I admit

Reactions: Malick
Come to think of it , Im not exactly a feminist, but find a bit odd It's kinda accepted that Trump married a woman that could be his daughter , but Macron marrying a woman that could be his mother is a big thing. I must admit I don't really like French politics , nor the current situation of my country , and I'm not such a fan of Macron himself (the rest was just even less appealing to me). But if his election helps making this kind of marriage less mocked by various people (some of which think of themselves as liberal and tolerant etc but joke about old women getting younger guys) then why not ?

My thoughts exactly. There is an old Bette Midler joke that fits this perfectly.

Gert and Ernie are an older couple. One day Ernie tells Gert that when he is 80 years old he is going to marry a 20 year old girl. Gert says that is fine and when she is 80 she is going to marry a 20 year old man. And Ernie she says " I will tell you this, 20 goes into 80 a hell of lot more times than 80 goes into 20. What do think about that!"

Reactions: AliceInWonderland