Walk-In

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes - 16000JPY

Type/Location:
Restaurant Shop

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese, almost no English

Details of the Encounter:
After my first encounter in Matsushima with Honoka, I decided to check out Tobita that same night to see for myself what all the buzz was about, and while the visual effects were on full display, the price and service just couldn't win me over compared to Matsushima. I was also pretty hellbent on getting that elusive GFE, so I went over to Matsushima again, this time in the evening so I can have more options. However, with it being a certain holiday, about half the places were closed and the entire neighborhood was pretty quiet. After a few minutes of walking I decided to go with a girl wearing a schoolgirl outfit and light brown colored short hair in a shop next to なご美.

She looked kinda cute from 5 feet away, but a closer look brought the score down a bit for me, but she accepted gaijin which is a plus (but at this point let me just say hands down I look really East Asian-ish, and my Japanese pronunciation is decent enough that they might as well pretend in their head that I'm one of them). I chose 30 minutes, which I later regretted a bit, and asked the girl if kissing and touching are ok. She said daijoubu, so I paid up and waited for the snacks. The girl stripped out of her cosplay to display a petite body with B-cup breasts (I think) and I'm not sure what the technical term is, but her nipples weren't sticking out at all. A few greetings revealed her name to be Azusa, and we quickly headed to the shower. Azusa handed me a cup of Listerine so dilluted that I barely tasted the mouthwash itself lol. She washed my little guy and leaned in to initiate a passionate DFK that I ate up wholeheartedly. Then she went down for a great BBJ, assisted by the fact that she has a little pierced thing on her tongue. During the shower I noticed Azusa has almost a dozen scars on her forearm, so if that's not your cup of tea then I understand and dont recommend this girl, but maybe you'll change your mind by the end of this review.

I headed back to the room first, and was joined by Azusa after a minute or two, with the timer on my phone down to 21 minutes. She capped me off, at which point I asked if she could put it on using her mouth, a skill that a lot of y'all here seems to enjoy :D She misunderstood thanks to my mumbling and thought I asked if we can do BBFS, so I said nevermind and carry on, but maybe that was a sign that BBFS was also ok with her. We started off with CG, and Azusa made sure our lips were never separated for too long, which I appreciated. I switched to MISH and good ol' doggy for a bit before coming back to CG and preparing to finish. Since it was the second night of a back-to-back, it took a decent chunk of willpower to come, but I did manage to let it out before any ringer came up. The absolute best part was Azusa staying on top of me for what felt like an eternity, leaving my still-hard little guy in her, and whispering to me "it felt good, thank you" (≧▽≦) More kissing took place during the clean up process, and I also managed to snap a selfie with her after promising to keep it to myself and not post it on any SNS.

I grabbed all the snacks just like last time, wished Azusa and the mama (there was actually another girl sitting in the shop when I came down, but she was focusing on her bento and the fact that I just got served probably decouraged her to acknowledge my presence) a happy holiday season, and went off into the cold December winter night

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I got the GFE I was looking for, albeit with a girl not so stunningly good looking, but she more than made up for it with the intimacy. Definitely would repeat in the near future if Azusa is still there

Last edited:
Thanks for the second review buddy. Might be a long shot but given the location you described but was the shop name 桃源郷?

I think I've met that girl. School uniform and scars rings a bell. The latter coming as a shock when we had the first shower. A real sweetheart though it must be said. She had a different name though and worked at a very nearby shop.

Thanks again for your detailed review!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Matsushima Shinchi it seems much more interesting than Tobita Shinchi.
I went to TS 2 years ago and the service i had for 16.000yen was a nightmare, top 3 of the worst service i ever had.
I read many reports about Matsushima Shinchi and seems BBBJ is standard there, so maybe i'll give a try in the next weeks.

I been to Matsushima once, indeed the gfe is much better than Tobita. Is night and day imo... pity there arent more choices.

Yep, I'm a Matsushima regular living not far from Osaka and it doesn't even cross my mind to go to Tobita anymore. I get the feeling a lot of the girls in Tobita are tired and/or aware of their "status" among the 5 big shinchi in Osaka. There are exceptions but usually you won't get the GFE if that's what you're looking for.

I like the neighbourhood feel of Matsushima and it's less crowded than Tobita. Generally the girls are much much more friendlier. Shorter walk from a train station to.

I went to TS 2 years ago and the service i had for 16.000yen was a nightmare, top 3 of the worst service i ever had.
I read many reports about Matsushima Shinchi and seems BBBJ is standard there, so maybe i'll give a try in the next weeks.

I'll just say BBBJ isn't standard. On the main dori (see map I uploaded on another thread) it's always CBJ although a friend got lucky on that street once and got BBBJ.

That's why I prefer the side streets. It's not guaranteed but you generally have more options like BBBJ and DK which aren't available on the main dori. It's always up to the individual provider though so don't be disappointed if you get a CBJ off the main dori.

It can be more interesting if you speak somewhat decent Japanese (the girls are more comfortable if they know you can at least communicate with them on a basic level) and spend some time exploring the side streets before making your choice :D I'd say service quality is YMMV-based, but if you go there it's best to go around 5pm when most of the shops are opened but not a lot of dudes have gotten out of their office yet :p

Reactions: AlexWand
if the bbbj is not standard (and i speak 0 japanese) it does not entice me much. I'll see...
i read on another report here that a guy paid 10.000yen 30min in the afternoon. is this true? day price and night price?

On the main dori (see map I uploaded on another thread)

matumap.png

This is the map from another post. (Main Dori is in red: メイン通り)

if the bbbj is not standard (and i speak 0 japanese) it does not entice me much. I'll see...
i read on another report here that a guy paid 10.000yen 30min in the afternoon. is this true? day price and night price?
I've never heard of the prices being negotiable and pricing is the same over the whole district as the ships are controlled by the "cuisine union."

If that happened, he was extremely lucky. Certainly not the norm.

Reactions: AlexWand
That was from almost two years ago. Things probably changed, as they do in a linear universe.

While it's true that Japan has experienced deflation for who knows how long, I believe this is one of those select few industries where inflation kicks in once in a while :D Bills gotta be paid, y'know ?

The girl I just visited tonight matches your description exactly, so it seems she's still working there. I can't fault her technique and she was certainly sweet, but the scars did make me feel a bit off. It did seem that BBFS was on the cards as when she went to put the condom on I motioned to switch from cowgirl to mish, after this she put the condom away and seemed ready/indifferent until I motioned at the condom... I'm not sure how I should feel about that.