Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
Indonesian

Narrative of the Encounter:
Premise

This review was written by a native Indonesian. Experience may differ for foreigners, but Bali, if anything, discriminates the other way around compared to Japan, so foreigners are more than welcome. RPS is currently the most well-known P4P place in Bali, going off from the discussion in Kaskus (Indonesian Reddit) and Telegram, as well as word of mouth from drivers, travel agents, and QBs alike. It's location is similar to Yoshiwara; a set of seedy stores in the middle of a seemingly unassuming neighborhood.

Entrance
I paid them a visit in the early afternoon and was greeted by a kind security officer who headed me to the waiting room. Roughly a dozen girls showed up and I decided on Rere, a dark-skinned beauty with steam buns for asses and fair bit of breast size to munch on. Note that this selection process assumes you're a walk-in. You can reserve one beforehand on Telegram but you have to know who you're looking for since the girls have no set rules nor work obligations. I mentioned the Rp100.000 discount they have for Google or Kaskus review (not respective of this review) and the price slides down to the value above.

The pre-discount prices are:
Rp800.000 for 60 minutes
Rp900.000 for 90 minutes
Rp1.100.000 for 120 minutes
Rp1.500.000 for 120 minutes and 2 girls

Room
Rere and I headed to the repurposed housing estate which can be best described as shanty. A little getting to know each other first and a little shower later, we headed to the barely air-conditioned upper floor. The bed was nice with blue LED strips lining below it, but otherwise the facility is sub-standard. Note the lack of mirror to see the girl working her magic.

Girl
Rere was a good pick on the surface. The 28-yo girl was also talkative and connected well to my attempts to break the ice. Note that she smokes and has tattoos if they're things that concern you. Also note that the supermajority of Indonesian males smoke as well.

Play
The routine begins with a massage that was passable and nothing to write home about. Her hand technique in massaging the mast was excellent and so was her mouth skills. Not long the mast was hidden inside the cave. By her average ability in hiding the mast, this was the less impressive part of the session, but that's also perhaps because I'm slowly getting roasted well-done from the lack of air conditioning nor circulation. We switched to missionary and I decided to finish the ordeal after only a little past 1 hour from the 2 hours booked. A little massage to wrap and another shower later to wash the overwhelming sweat away, we headed out and said our goodbyes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
You weren't stellar, Rere, but we were both in hostile territory. This condemnation is not of you, but of the unsuitable working environment that hosts you.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024