MStingray

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ultra Chichi via Japanese Adult Hospitality

Date of Encounter:
February 3, 2018 9:30 pm

Contact Method:
http://japanesesexservice.com/english.html http://ultra-chichi.net/english.php and via WeChat

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes, 32,400

Type/Location:
Hotel Monterey, Kyoto (Nice place, was there on a trip so I didn’t choose it, but it’s located close to Nijojo, friendly staff. Be aware that each floor now has security doors so you need to meet and bring up yourself).

Language Notes:
Japanese (With cute translator app)

Details of the Encounter:
Physical: Short, slender. She says she’s 19 and I believe it. Her hair is now short, pageboy style cut. Her photos have been doctored though, she is nowhere NEARLY as busty as she’s made out to be in the photos, B-cup at best. Still, well-toned body, cute rear, and gorgeous eyes.

Details:
Another FV trip, another chance to play a bit. This started out not-so-well though. The plan was for Kyoto, which is not exactly known for its nightlife. Other providers didn’t work out due to the odd schedule and location and I was going to just use the normal Erotic Massage place when I ran into the (very poorly translated) Japanese Adult Hospitality website which is supposed to act as a translator between you and a DH. I have a feeling they too are using Google for dealing with customers. Nevertheless, using WeChat I managed to order a slender, young, long hair, busty girl who would wear the famed Virgin Killer Sweater (Because why not?). The service itself was a bit spotty, I had started chatting the week before, then heard nothing. Day of, nothing. Finally, that night, started getting replies. Once that started though, it was good. The time got moved up and everything seemed to be on a roll. The service guy (Nicely dressed, but looked more like a cab driver instead of the usual night guys which I appreciated) addressed me at the elevator and had me check off a list of rules (Again in Google English) and introduced me to Ru. The three of us went up, I handed over the money and the gent departed.

This is where things seemed to go a bit off the rails. Yes, Ru is young. She is slender. She however does not have long hair, but cut short. She’s also not busty at all. And yes, no sweater.

That said... I cannot fault the service received. She used an app for a few commands until she became more confident that I could follow her Japanese. We enjoyed a nice shower, then bed play. I went to Kyoto looking for a more intense, wild time. What I got was a GFE. It was gentle, it was slow, and it was wonderful. She kisses wonderfully, tastes fantastic down there, felt wonderful in my arms, and after I popped for the first time and we had a quick shower to clean up, I just enjoyed cuddling with her and talking. She showed me pics from her school trip, I showed her some of my own pics from various trips. Things were slowly getting going again when the phone rang for time and that ended that. But I did get one hell of an enthusiastic hug and a last long, lingering kiss before she departed.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I cannot really say if this experience is how she normally is, or if she just knows her craft that well and knew that no matter what I had said, what I needed was something else, but I can say I went to sleep well satisfied and with some rather warm feelings.

Would I recommend? Yes. Would I ask for her again? Most definitely.

This website is killing me.
The guy with the forehead tattoo and the guy with the wig playing out the role of the girl, then the guy with the mask....
What the hell.. from seeing this, it gives the impression that a crossdresser will show up for the appointment, lol.
They could have just asked a girl to feature in it and blur her face out.

If websites were more like this, I think everyone would have a fun time not on the actual service, but picking out the "FAQ" section. I love the "An anus is tasted. A little more, granted." line, I have no idea what it is, but I wanna call just to find out
Some modern haiku poetry? :)

I loved the reviews!

A wonderful, beautiful, girl!
Not quite what I ordered, but well satisfied!

I overcame very often.
I thank.
It's pretty, and they're also very serious to work.

She's light and mild and a good girl.
Very fascinating.
Thank you very much.

Slightly Fat!
Not Big enough, but good service
Other impressions and requests Want bigger tits
Cute but too young

She was just the kind of young and New-age Japanese girl I was looking for.
She delivered her services perfectly and made me feel very happy.
Her breasts are a perfect 5! They were the exact type I was hoping for (perky, soft, and jiggly).
This survey was given while she was still here so maybe deliver it 5-10 minutes after the session is completed.Definitely a great girl. For sure made my experience in Kyoto memorable.

I enjoy the service very much.
The first impression is cute and gorgeous!
I love her so much.
I will use her service the next time i visit japan.

A girl often ministered.
I have the very good posture.

It’s overall good service and I will try next time.
But I don’t like smoke girls.

Hello,
I had to reduce the lengh of the meeting because too tired.
Rate of tits is 4/5.
The lasy was very shy at first but things went well and she had good techique.
I might use the service again soon when I will be in Osaka if I have more energy.

The girl is cute but she sweats a lot.
Although she works very hard,
but as an experienced player I expect more than that.
Anyway it's still a good experience!
A suggestion is that you should correct the translation of your rules either in Chinese or English!
They both sucks!

・No milk from tits but the girl make up for this with good service.
Maybe i cannot read japanese so i cannot see fron the qebsite qhich girl has milk.
Anyway, i am still satisfied.

⇒It had ended immediately, but it was good.
The hand skill was also comfortable.
I very was the child who laughs and was funny.

⇒Mother's milk play was done for the first time, but it was fun.

⇒It was unique experience.
There were no telephones, and you might be able to reserve only a mail sufficiently.

⇒The girl was not the same as the one i requested.
I wanted to refer you guys for some of my friends
who regularly visit Japan but it's difficult to recommend now.

⇒Girls were friendly and tried hard but they were not the girls from the photo.

Which one is your favorite review?

Reactions: ur19877 and Frenchy
This website is killing me.
The guy with the forehead tattoo and the guy with the wig playing out the role of the girl, then the guy with the mask....
What the hell.. from seeing this, it gives the impression that a crossdresser will show up for the appointment, lol.
They could have just asked a girl to feature in it and blur her face out.
I admit part of me wants to email them a corrected English script by way of thanks.. .

But part of me loves the comedy gold of that page too much to see it changed !

I admit part of me wants to email them a corrected English script by way of thanks.. .

But part of me loves the comedy gold of that page too much to see it changed !

Yes, it's perfect!

And how in the world could anyone manage a "reverse translation?"

Status
Not open for further replies.