Type/Location:
Shibuya Dougenzaka Basement Floor

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
(http://www.s-grimpeur.jp/top.php)

After reading a fellow Tag user, I dropped in to see Rui. The best experience in Japan as of yet.

Physical description: She is tall (by Japanese standards) and skinny. In my opinion, her body is perfect.

Delivery Health. I had to check in at Herme Hotel which is just around the corner.

My Japanese is atrocious, but it was enough to get through.

She looked just like her photos.

Service wise, she was a bit shy. But once she got into it she was great. She accepted the facial and CIM. After that, the second round started and she was game.

So far after 4 years in Japan, I can say that Rui has been my favorite experience mongering in Japan.

I will definitely definitely be seeing her again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Did you have to pay the extra 2500 yen for the CIM? I used 5A Heads once a long time ago and had to pay that stupid fee when most other places do it for free. I see that COF is not one of the options (along with swallowing). I guess you got that for free. The fact that I had to pay extra for CIM is mostly why I refrain from using this place.

Hermes Hotel I have used before and it is a decent hotel for a decent price but it was with Sibuya-Smile.com, another semi-gaijin friendly place (I don't know if they officially have a language policy like 5A heads but I say semi-gaijin friendly because only a certain fraction of the girls take gaijin) I prefer but stopped using after the girl that I frequently chose quit a year ago.

No, there was no additional fee. I feel you, I don't appreciate being nickeled and dimed either.