120m, 90k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Mar 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’ve been watching Erena Sasamiya’s AVs for a long time now, so when I found out that she was working at Versailles, I reached out to book her. She was in a midst of a switch to a new store (Versailles’ policy for girls is really strict, they don’t allow girls to talk so they don’t compare salaries, constant supervision) so I scheduled a meet with her at Martini two months out.

She warned about a 10k gaijin tax and entirely covered service, which I agreed to since she probably had to protect her AV career. She was also super chatty on LINE even before we met and I had a good first impression. In between she makes an announcement that she was going to retire from fuuzoku end of the month, so I was happy I got my reservation in before that.

Day of I made my way down to Martini. It’s off the main Yoshiwara street, and really dingy looking for a high end store. The waiting room is also sparse, with an open layout of wooden chairs facing a TV. Kind of depressing really.

While I wait a Chinese guy is done with his session and comes into the room completely soaked. The staff offers him a tissue and converse with him about transport options through pocket talk, so I assume the shop is completely foreigner friendly. Another Japanese punter walks in for photo shimei, is disappointed with the options, and walks out.

Ruka shows up 20 mins late, dressed in amazingly tall heels and evening gown. She’s already 170cm so with the heels she must have been 180cm! Also she has clearly aged and gained a bit of chub since her heyday, but still looks really good.

She sits me down on the bed, and kneels on the floor and starts launching into a long long monologue about her clients from the same country as me, her decision to quit AV, which I listen with great interest.

After 10minutes I decided to ask to undress, and she does so gingerly. Down in her underwear her body is glorious, 108K cups which you could absolutely suffocate yourself happily in. I happily partook and sucked on them, asking her to lie down. As I made my way down to DATY she could not stop talking, about the weather, about the shop, about every other thing except focusing on the act itself.

I lost interest and went limp and asked her to give me a BJ. She whips out a condom and puts in on my limp dick, sucks on it until it comes alive (those AVs are still useful after all). Then stops after at most 2 minutes and asks what positions I like.

I ask for missionary, which was great for a minute or so until she continues yapping. I asked for doggy to disengage. After a few thrusts she was actually getting quite wet and sloshy and was moaning, clearly enjoying doggy. Launch number 1 and only in a two hour session.

As we took a break she started to talk about her mental state (won’t share more here), being a minority in Japan, and the industry negatives. I began to realise she probably wasn’t in the best state of mind. At this point I also realized she hadn’t asked a single question about myself. It had been a long, long monologue - she had zero interest in me and didn’t bother to hide it.

With an hour to go, I asked for the mat hoping the session would turn.

What a bad decision - I had hands down the worst mat play ever. The lotion was cold, she flopped around and scratched me a few times, and it was over in less than 10 minutes. Didn’t even bother to get a second pop or do anything to get me close.

Sumire-sensei would have been ashamed of her student.

With 30 minutes to go, we sat back on the bed and she was still talking. She noticed I had gone silent, but didn’t bother to ask why and kept talking. I could no longer stand it, and asked if I could leave. She said there was still time, but I insisted and started wearing my clothes.

Touts were clearly confused when I came out so early. I contemplated raising it to the touts, but with her graduation looming, it wasn’t going to do anything.

If any of you have a reservation remaining of the month - please don’t. I’ll help you save some ¥¥¥ and a very sad experience.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I’ve never met a girl who cut as many corners since Momo at Don Juan.

Lesson learnt that landmines are still aplenty even at high end places, choose carefully. It was an expensive idol meet which has turned me off from her and her AV forever.

Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

I’ve seen some providers saying that guys who can’t stop talking about themselves were landlines. I didn’t know the opposite was true. Sheesh. If I was in your position and was inside of her, I’d 100% ask her to politely shut the fuck up because I wouldn’t be able to focus

She put in her 2 weeks, she's checked out. Probably not the best idea to see girls who are about to retire in general. Sorry you had a bad experience.
Yeah I would also do a half assed job once I tendered my resignation. Had some faith in the Japanese work ethic but was clearly thinking with the wrong head.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd and Alice
I’ve seen some providers saying that guys who can’t stop talking about themselves were landlines
Can’t relate, it’s pretty relaxing just to listen to a monologue and not having to actively do much.

However, it’s understandably not something someone wants to pay money for in most cases. (Although I guess there are theater shows that make money of this.)

Can’t relate, it’s pretty relaxing just to listen to a monologue and not having to actively do much.

However, it’s understandably not something someone wants to pay money for in most cases. (Although I guess there are theater shows that make money of this.)
Not talking about their passions, but talking about how much of a big shot they are

I’m somewhat the opposite. I don’t wanna use the person as a phycologist and bog them down with my stress and issues.

I like to let the provider talk and let out her stress. If she’s quiet that’s fine to. Just have mostly small talk and let her relax.

Reactions: Alice