walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min / 49,000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
pretty much zero English

Details of the Encounter:
I had a family vacation in Japan and decided beforehand that I would not miss this opportunity to sneak out one night for once-in-a-lifetime fun. I studied the soapland procedure and many TAG reviews, and it's time for me to "give back" to the community.
Having "studied" the girls on the website, and as the day grew near, seeing who was actually scheduled for that day, I decided that I would be happy (enough) with any of them, so I opted not to pay the 2000 extra to choose the girl. My nihongo is pera-pera, so I had no issues with the boys at the counter, and there was no gaijin surcharge. After a few minutes in the waiting room I was summoned to meet Run.
Since I wanted the long course, she spent a lot of time chit-chatting and putting us both at ease. (At the end of our date she confided that at the beginning when the boys told her I was gaijin, she was very apprehensive about needing to speak English -- and was very happy that she didn't need to.) Finally she shed my clothes and hers and we started the routine of bathtub, shower, nuru-nuru mat with BBBJ and covered cowgirl, clean up and over to bed for more chitchat, DATY, and CFS.
I am most "excited" by petite spinner types, and Run is not that. She is definitely the girl in the pictures, but as is probably typical in most if not all cases, has put on a few pounds. Mostly because of that, I suppose, I could only muster two pops in the two hours; if they were easier to come by, I'm sure more would be attempted.
One weird thing that you might take as a warning sign is that she used a towel across the top of the sukebe-isu, which prevented her access to my rear regions.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Run is a very sweet girl, charming and funny and willing to please. I would not repeat because there are plenty of fish in the sea and I am crazy for super skinny girls.