shinsekai101

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Runa Ikebukuro Gold

Soapland Name:
Ikebukuro gold

Soapland Provider Name:
Runa https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/gold-ikebukuro/girlid-50510011/?of=y2

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/gold-ikebukuro/?of=y2

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins. 23k (include 5k tax)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Pretext :
After the dreading experience back in the Primadona, I was contemplating my life choice. It was traumatizing in a way that I do not know what to make of it. To a point where I solemnly apologized to God for breaking the rule but alas my curiosity won over. With that after more extensive research, I decided to go to Marine blue honten. However, I was denied as they said they did not allow foreigner. I think I might have misspoken something and that may have rubbed them wrong. Everyone, I am sorry. What might have triggered them was that I asked if the girl was slim or not since I did not wish for another dreadful experience. Anyway, that happened and I silently went out. In the middle of contemplating whether to go to mizuiroribon or kosupara but I decided to take a look to Ikebukuro gold (Marine blue eki mae). I have made researched here and there were some girls I am interested and so I went in.

The touts :
There was 2 staffs, spoke only Japanese, at first they showed me Japanese prices but too nervous I was, I failed the Japanese test and they asked me where I am from. Hence the gaijin tax. There was only 1 available immediately while the rest I got to wait for almost an hour. The one available I was not sure so I told them I need a bit more time. Went out and checked online for all the diary and koromi. Went back in again however she was no longer available. The 2 that would be available opsoon is Runa and someone else. Again I do a fast check on the 2 and about to nominate the other one. However, the tout recommended me Runa for she has big asset and the other girl’s service is not recommended. Skeptical I was but I went ahead and booked Runa for 40minutes. Paid, and ushered to the waiting room. this is only my 2nd SL visit but I think this is the smallest waiting room ever. Literally a 1x3 space, with over the counter table and 4 or 5stools. Western boys will have issue waiting there.

The Provider :
She came with a fusion of night gown and chinese dress. If you squint, it seems to be see through on the chest part. The right curve, nice bottom good asset. Greeted me by the stair however unable to hold hand while going up since the damn stair is as wide as my shoulder. Again you western boys will have issue going up. Not to mention short ceiling by the stair. She is pretty talkative and she seems to be experienced anough in the industry. Said that she has been working for 2 years more or less.
The play :
Before proceeding, I will be honest. This is my 2nd time of SL and the deed itself. I was too excited I dont exactly remember what went on. But I will try my best to recollect my memory.

Thankfully It was on 3rd floor (reception is at 2F) so I didn’t have to suffer on the stair any longer. Awkward I was since I consider it as my true first run, she told me to undress. Perhaps, sensing my awkwardness or maybe due to inly 40minutes run time, she undressed herself, gestured me to the chair and start washing. Very gentle caress on your boy and also very smooth skin. I love just touching and admiring her skin it was so smooth. That done, usual toothbrush and mouth wash and went to the tub. Still awkward I was, I tried to have conversation. Thankfully my 1 year Japanese studying paid off. Proceed to the bed and she initiated kissing. I do not know how FK works but I believe it escalated to FK real quick. Cant tell if it was LFK or DFK
(sorry guys, am beginner) . Pushed me down and capped me with her mouth and Bj. Finally, first BJ. I have nothing to compare back then but by the time of this writing, I have had the 3rd experience at JJK and all I can say, Runa did it better than Nami at JJK. Rided me for CG but not for long, she told me to go Mish to wish I obliged. Sadly, inexperienced I was, I found it fairly hard. Pathetic me lol. I asked for doggy, to which she agreed, but also didn’t last long before we go back to mish. Maybe due to time constraint that she told me to go back to Mish. Continue on, while kissing and enjoying her two assets and I popped. The moan however, 100% fake. I mean, I am new anyway. But atleast she did not overdo it and I could enjoy it. If i did not know any better, I might have been fooled. Throughout the mish, she unfortunately looking away and or closing eye.

Once done, she pulled it away, wiped it while giggling and we talked a bit more.

The ending :
Hugged me before saying good bye with a very cute smile. It tempted me to go back to apartment, take the last budget and went with her again for a longer time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Given a chance, I definitely want to try once more. To actually give foreplay so no lube needed. Also, room is too small. Did not ask if she can do mat play but room is pretty much a no place for matplay. Hopefully she works somewhere else thataccomodate mat play.

i might be biased due to dreading first experience and also this being the 2nd. But look wise, I am sure there would be no complain.

Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024